Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread - Page 1682 - JeepForum.com
Search  
Sign Up   Today's Posts
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

Steering and more from Ruffstuff!The Ruffstuff NOT Universal 4 Link Kit!Jeep LED Light Lights! OCONEE OFF-ROAD 706-534-9955

Reply
Unread 04-26-2013, 10:43 AM   #25216
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer
 
Dr. Marneaus's Avatar
1973 FSJ Wagoneer 
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Posts: 10,425
On that topic I've calculated out my salary including commission and it turns out that I make like 11 an hour in the summer wtf haha.glad I have that degree to make me the big bucks. (That's working like 55 hours a week)

__________________
Andrew - Landscape architect in training. Not landscaper

If guns kill people, then pencils misspell words, cars make people drive drunk, and spoons made Rosie O' Donnell fat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by revelc View Post
Having a Full Size Jeep is likehaving a hot wife. When you take her out in public it turns heads, they can insight jealousy, you could look at them all day, they require a lot of attention, cost a lot to get them to do what you want them to do, but when they're not happy you'll be cussing, throwing things, and constantly weighing how much you'll lose if you divorce her.

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Gone but not Forgotten: 97 TJs Build Up.

Dr. Marneaus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-26-2013, 10:43 AM   #25217
andy02
Registered User
2004 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Lost Wages, NV
Posts: 3,711
Quote:
Originally Posted by gregaf3 View Post
Andy is getting hard up. Right now I would not be surprised if I heard something like "I don't care if she has an adam's apple, she has tits!!"
Hey, even I have standards!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hendrix
No one really knows the reason for LCOG Jeeps.

Its so short ****s like me and you can still get in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ACR View Post
My issue was I couldn't get the balls centered. I had to use some extra force to get everything lined up right. It didn't take me long.


September 11 2001
Never Forget!
andy02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-26-2013, 10:45 AM   #25218
sirhk100
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 5,239
If you lower them like me, it's way easier!!!!
__________________
Khris

http://www.facebook.com/pages/TPF-Racing/255393361194429
sirhk100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-26-2013, 10:54 AM   #25219
andy02
Registered User
2004 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Lost Wages, NV
Posts: 3,711
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Marneaus View Post
Must suck to have actual hours at work. I generally just have places I need to be at (estimates) but when I don't its kind of whatever. I don't abuse it but If I roll in at 8 or 9 or 10 I'm normally not questioned. Also if I have morning and afternoon estimates on my side of town I just work at home.

It's give and take though. Alot of days in the summer I will have a 7am estimate that is 45 minutes from my house and a 5 or 6 pm that is just as far whic effectively turns into a 13 hour day, but in the winter ill roll in at 9 and leave at 3 if I am caught up on my work.

Factor in the company vehicle and even though I don't make **** it's not a bad gig.
Thank you so much for making me hate my job even more. If I am late to work, it seems like everybody notices. I hate that my bosses seem to need reports daily and have meetings at 5:45. If I could send out the reports the day before and there wasn't meetings at 5:45, I wouldn't have to be at work until 7:30 and more than likely, nobody would notice if I didn't show up until 8 or 9.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hendrix
No one really knows the reason for LCOG Jeeps.

Its so short ****s like me and you can still get in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ACR View Post
My issue was I couldn't get the balls centered. I had to use some extra force to get everything lined up right. It didn't take me long.


September 11 2001
Never Forget!
andy02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-26-2013, 10:58 AM   #25220
ksturgio
Registered User
1997 ZJ 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 2,810
Marn shoot me a text when you get home from work. I can't make it a promise but I might be able to swing by this afternoon to spray.
ksturgio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-26-2013, 11:08 AM   #25221
Powrjunkey
Registered User
2006 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Las vegas, Nevada
Posts: 4,458
Quote:
Originally Posted by gregaf3
Andy is getting hard up. Right now I would not be surprised if I heard something like "I don't care if she has an adam's apple, she has tits!!"
Rofl. "I'm Tina!" (In Barry White's voice)
__________________
The difference between stupidity and ignorance. Ignorance is doing something wrong and not knowing better. Stupidity is knowing better, but doing it anyway. Don't be stupid!
Powrjunkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-26-2013, 11:11 AM   #25222
Powrjunkey
Registered User
2006 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Las vegas, Nevada
Posts: 4,458
Quote:
Originally Posted by ksturgio
I might be able to swing by this afternoon to spray.
People sprinkle mothballs around their houses to prevent just that sort of activity! Rofl.

(Lets see who's from the south, shall we?)
__________________
The difference between stupidity and ignorance. Ignorance is doing something wrong and not knowing better. Stupidity is knowing better, but doing it anyway. Don't be stupid!
Powrjunkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-26-2013, 11:16 AM   #25223
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer
 
Dr. Marneaus's Avatar
1973 FSJ Wagoneer 
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Posts: 10,425
Quote:
Originally Posted by ksturgio
Marn shoot me a text when you get home from work. I can't make it a promise but I might be able to swing by this afternoon to spray.
I need to help a buddy with a gas tank right after work then I have a dinner party :-( how the hell so I have so much crap on my schedule all the time.

Marn, man about town
__________________
Andrew - Landscape architect in training. Not landscaper

If guns kill people, then pencils misspell words, cars make people drive drunk, and spoons made Rosie O' Donnell fat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by revelc View Post
Having a Full Size Jeep is likehaving a hot wife. When you take her out in public it turns heads, they can insight jealousy, you could look at them all day, they require a lot of attention, cost a lot to get them to do what you want them to do, but when they're not happy you'll be cussing, throwing things, and constantly weighing how much you'll lose if you divorce her.

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Gone but not Forgotten: 97 TJs Build Up.

Dr. Marneaus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-26-2013, 11:35 AM   #25224
sirhk100
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 5,239
I need to not be dumb, don't be dumb, don't be dumb, don't be dumb!!!

http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/ctd/3643269896.html

If you even knew the pros and cons of what I'm scheming...
__________________
Khris

http://www.facebook.com/pages/TPF-Racing/255393361194429
sirhk100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-26-2013, 11:36 AM   #25225
andy02
Registered User
2004 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Lost Wages, NV
Posts: 3,711
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhk100 View Post
I need to not be dumb, don't be dumb, don't be dumb, don't be dumb!!!

http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/ctd/3643269896.html

If you even knew the pros and cons of what I'm scheming...

I think I have an idea of what you are scheming! I say DOOOOO EEEEEETTTT!!!!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hendrix
No one really knows the reason for LCOG Jeeps.

Its so short ****s like me and you can still get in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ACR View Post
My issue was I couldn't get the balls centered. I had to use some extra force to get everything lined up right. It didn't take me long.


September 11 2001
Never Forget!
andy02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-26-2013, 11:43 AM   #25226
sirhk100
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 5,239
Need to get back down to only two car titles with my name on it before I scheme another title in my name.
__________________
Khris

http://www.facebook.com/pages/TPF-Racing/255393361194429
sirhk100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-26-2013, 11:47 AM   #25227
andy02
Registered User
2004 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Lost Wages, NV
Posts: 3,711
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhk100 View Post
Need to get back down to only two car titles with my name on it before I scheme another title in my name.
Bah, Whitey will be gone soon enough!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hendrix
No one really knows the reason for LCOG Jeeps.

Its so short ****s like me and you can still get in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ACR View Post
My issue was I couldn't get the balls centered. I had to use some extra force to get everything lined up right. It didn't take me long.


September 11 2001
Never Forget!
andy02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-26-2013, 11:55 AM   #25228
sirhk100
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 5,239
But it's not actually gone yet... Not going to bring something else in the drive till it's 100% done and moving on. This next one would probably be a year to build but it would flat out spank jason's race truck when done! Wouldn't be comptitive in the class it would have to race (If I ever raced it, no intention to but would build to pass tech inspection at the very least). Would be a fun ride and hardly any money out of my pocket to make it happen.
__________________
Khris

http://www.facebook.com/pages/TPF-Racing/255393361194429
sirhk100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-26-2013, 11:58 AM   #25229
xrunndonex
Registered User
1994 ZJ 
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: coffeyville, Kansas
Posts: 1,666
Any one looking for a grand wagoner there's one on cl for 2500 lol.
xrunndonex is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-26-2013, 12:01 PM   #25230
sirhk100
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 5,239
^^^^ Holy crap, are you really this pathetic?
__________________
Khris

http://www.facebook.com/pages/TPF-Racing/255393361194429
sirhk100 is offline   Reply With Quote




Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.