Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread - Page 1681 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

LJ Suspension Systems from Clayton Off RoadEngo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shippThe Original 3/8" Ruffstuff Diff Cover!

Unread 04-26-2013, 09:48 AM   #25201
sirhk100

Nice!!! Glad to hear it fixed it, those holes were TRASHED!!!!! If they weren't as bad I'd have maybe said, sure, let's just run the washers but man... I figured that thicker stuff should hold a heck of a lot better.

Damn my friends for being in town tonight!!! I really want to skip out on them but I'd never hear the end of it. It's funny, I can blow off a group of guys and they DGAF. But if you blow of a group of chicks they just gripe and complain and whine and... I know it'll be impossible to keep it to just like a drink or two also with these three... Hopefully they've got plans to like go clubbing or something so if I show up casual I can be like oh crap, my bad... Well, lets just grab a couple drinks real quick and then I'll leave you 3 to go whore it up... (so I can head back home and work in the garage some more... LOL)

I need to probably put a wheelie bar on my expo!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/TPF-Racing/255393361194429
sirhk100 is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-26-2013, 09:53 AM   #25202
Puck81
Web Wheeler

2000 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhk100 View Post
Nice!!! Glad to hear it fixed it, those holes were TRASHED!!!!! If they weren't as bad I'd have maybe said, sure, let's just run the washers but man... I figured that thicker stuff should hold a heck of a lot better.

Damn my friends for being in town tonight!!! I really want to skip out on them but I'd never hear the end of it. It's funny, I can blow off a group of guys and they DGAF. But if you blow of a group of chicks they just gripe and complain and whine and... I know it'll be impossible to keep it to just like a drink or two also with these three... Hopefully they've got plans to like go clubbing or something so if I show up casual I can be like oh crap, my bad... Well, lets just grab a couple drinks real quick and then I'll leave you 3 to go whore it up... (so I can head back home and work in the garage some more... LOL)

I need to probably put a wheelie bar on my expo!
Soo.... Can we get pictures of said chicks? Unless they are not photogenic...
Puck81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-26-2013, 10:01 AM   #25203
andy02
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Damn my friends for being in town tonight!!! I really want to skip out on them but I'd never hear the end of it. It's funny, I can blow off a group of guys and they DGAF. But if you blow of a group of chicks they just gripe and complain and whine and... I know it'll be impossible to keep it to just like a drink or two also with these three... Hopefully they've got plans to like go clubbing or something so if I show up casual I can be like oh crap, my bad... Well, lets just grab a couple drinks real quick and then I'll leave you 3 to go whore it up...
"Let me introduce you to my friend Andy"

Its so short ****s like me and you can still get in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ACR View Post
My issue was I couldn't get the balls centered. I had to use some extra force to get everything lined up right. It didn't take me long.

September 11 2001
Never Forget!
andy02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-26-2013, 10:05 AM   #25204
sirhk100

Facebook stuff...

Same blonde here, and the other chick "loud" that's in this picture also...

Oh, even better yet, here's all 3 of them actually...

Actually the one on the right in the photo above... The two of us are heading to Seattle for 4 days on memorial day weekend next month to go party it up. We went to dallas/fortworth last year cause we hadn't been drunk there before, this year is Seattle and Victoria Island. Next year we're thinking maybe east coast somewhere.

Unread 04-26-2013, 10:07 AM   #25205
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy02 View Post
Okay, have to ask. Why does the car in this video have a wheelie bar if it is front wheel drive? The odds of doing a wheelie in a front wheel drive is right up there with the odds of a fat chick not ordering a diet coke at McDonalds. Not saying it can't happen but the odds are somewhere around getting hit by lightning while winning the lottery.
I found this here

And, from an NHRA Magazine article...

"Bergenholtz earned his nickname when he and his brother, Ron, reinvented the wheelie bar and then broke the 10-second benchmark in the quarter-mile. Wheelie bars are like car training wheels. They trail behind a dragster, preventing it from tipping over backwards on launch. The Bergenholtz brothers put wheelie bars on their '89 Honda CRX - a front-wheel-drive car, which, by definition, cannot wheelie. On a front-wheel-drive car, the (now slightly misnomered) wheelie bars shift the center of gravity forward. They prevent the rear shocks from compressing at launch. This is, in fact, genius in its simplicity: Gain traction by planting the front end more firmly on the tarmac."
Unread 04-26-2013, 10:08 AM   #25206
andy02
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Facebook stuff...
And I reiterate

"let me introduce you to my friend Andy"

Quote:
My issue was I couldn't get the balls centered. I had to use some extra force to get everything lined up right. It didn't take me long.

September 11 2001
Never Forget!
Unread 04-26-2013, 10:11 AM   #25207
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by B0nez View Post
Dang. I wish there were separate fill/drain plugs, looks good!
just get a JK then

Unread 04-26-2013, 10:21 AM   #25208
sirhk100

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy02 View Post
And I reiterate

The two in the back on that last picture are sisters... Talk about drama!!! I've seen broken glasses over heads between those two over the years! LOL I've also woke up at like 9am and been drunker then **** at a brunch doing shots of jager by 10am down by the beach with them! Drinking is a profession with those two!

I'm seriously going to try my hardest to keep it at like an hour tops down there with them! I really want to keep this expo progress rolling!

Unread 04-26-2013, 10:25 AM   #25209
andy02
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregaf3 View Post
I found this here

And, from an NHRA Magazine article...

"Bergenholtz earned his nickname when he and his brother, Ron, reinvented the wheelie bar and then broke the 10-second benchmark in the quarter-mile. Wheelie bars are like car training wheels. They trail behind a dragster, preventing it from tipping over backwards on launch. The Bergenholtz brothers put wheelie bars on their '89 Honda CRX - a front-wheel-drive car, which, by definition, cannot wheelie. On a front-wheel-drive car, the (now slightly misnomered) wheelie bars shift the center of gravity forward. They prevent the rear shocks from compressing at launch. This is, in fact, genius in its simplicity: Gain traction by planting the front end more firmly on the tarmac."
So, in essence all you did was double the length of the car and make the rear tires basically useless. I want to see that driving down the road.

Quote:

September 11 2001
Never Forget!
Unread 04-26-2013, 10:25 AM   #25210
MMCKEIG
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy02

And I reiterate

I doubt Khris is trying to be the provider of a total buzz kill for these girls by introducing them to you Andy! Haha
MMCKEIG is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-26-2013, 10:29 AM   #25211
andy02
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
The two in the back on that last picture are sisters... Talk about drama!!! I've seen broken glasses over heads between those two over the years! LOL I've also woke up at like 9am and been drunker then **** at a brunch doing shots of jager by 10am down by the beach with them! Drinking is a profession with those two!
I don't care that they are sisters. I just care that one of them is in my bed, naked at the end of the night.

Quote:

September 11 2001
Never Forget!
Unread 04-26-2013, 10:29 AM   #25212
andy02
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMCKEIG View Post
I doubt Khris is trying to be the provider of a total buzz kill for these girls by introducing them to you Andy! Haha
:flipoff:

Quote:

September 11 2001
Never Forget!
Unread 04-26-2013, 10:31 AM   #25213
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

Andy is getting hard up. Right now I would not be surprised if I heard something like "I don't care if she has an adam's apple, she has tits!!"
Unread 04-26-2013, 10:33 AM   #25214
sirhk100

Garza...

http://www.dezertrangers.com/vb/truc...ies/177162.htm

Unread 04-26-2013, 10:40 AM   #25215
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy02

You are pretty close for what time I got home. Got to see LV Metro with what looked like some dude that was going to jail. Cops had the dude cuffed and bent over the hood of the police car while they went through his pockets.

Edit: I was late to work this morning. My phone rang at 6:15 with my boss asking why I wasn't in my office. It really isn't a good feeling to wake up to a ringing phone and realize that there is light through the blinds when you are usually at work when the sun comes up.
Must suck to have actual hours at work. I generally just have places I need to be at (estimates) but when I don't its kind of whatever. I don't abuse it but If I roll in at 8 or 9 or 10 I'm normally not questioned. Also if I have morning and afternoon estimates on my side of town I just work at home.

It's give and take though. Alot of days in the summer I will have a 7am estimate that is 45 minutes from my house and a 5 or 6 pm that is just as far whic effectively turns into a 13 hour day, but in the winter ill roll in at 9 and leave at 3 if I am caught up on my work.

Factor in the company vehicle and even though I don't make **** it's not a bad gig.

If guns kill people, then pencils misspell words, cars make people drive drunk, and spoons made Rosie O' Donnell fat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by revelc View Post
Having a Full Size Jeep is likehaving a hot wife. When you take her out in public it turns heads, they can insight jealousy, you could look at them all day, they require a lot of attention, cost a lot to get them to do what you want them to do, but when they're not happy you'll be cussing, throwing things, and constantly weighing how much you'll lose if you divorce her.

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Gone but not Forgotten: 97 TJs Build Up.

Dr. Marneaus is online now   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.