Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread - Page 166 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

FS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valueOfficial Chassis Saver Rust Preventive Truck & Auto UnRough Country Lift Kits and Parts!

Unread 12-12-2011, 07:55 AM   #2476
MikeSW214
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by YouStupidBunny View Post
Nice looking house. Hope you have some good neighbors.
I hope so too. I met the owner throught a friend of mines brother who is a metro cop. the owner is also a metro cop.....along with most on the block.

MikeSW214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-12-2011, 08:32 AM   #2477
Poison3DSpider

Nice looking house Mike. What side of town?
Unread 12-12-2011, 08:33 AM   #2478
YouStupidBunny
2007 XK Commander 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poison3DSpider View Post
Nice looking house Mike. What side of town?
You don't recognize the neighborhood? That's obviously around MLK.
YouStupidBunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-12-2011, 10:06 AM   #2479
ksturgio
1997 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by YouStupidBunny

Bass Pro Shop is about 4 miles from me. That helps a bunch! We were just there and didn't see anything like that. Was it downstairs with the regular clothes or upstairs with the hunting clothes? Did you see a price?

Thanks! I'll check it out in a few hours.
Downstairs in regular clothes it was near the Toyota booth by the silverton entrance.
ksturgio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-12-2011, 10:31 AM   #2480
sirhk100

Quote:
Public Service Announcement:

If you must get stupid, do it next weekend. The TV show COPS is being filmed here this weekend.

Awesome group of guys!!!!! They are heavily involved in offroad racing! One of the best quotes I've ever seen was on the offroad racing forums after a race where one of the racers said something to the affect of:

"Had a great day of racing, spent most the day trying to chase down the cops car. It's not often you get to say you're chasing the cops rather then being chased by them"

Totally off topic, got my transmission rebuild parts ordered last Thursday. They said it's all coming from the east coast though and will probably take a week. So hopefully get it rebuilt next week and then put back in one night maybe next week. If not probably will happen new years weekend. Can't wait to get it up and going again cause I'd like to start doing some day runs with some of you guys...
sirhk100 is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-12-2011, 10:45 AM   #2481
sirhk100

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlixReed View Post
That's the second time you threatened me. Youd been reported now.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA and outta left field comes this dude!!!
Unread 12-12-2011, 10:49 AM   #2482
sirhk100

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeSW214 View Post
I hope so too. I met the owner throught a friend of mines brother who is a metro cop. the owner is also a metro cop.....along with most on the block.

Nice house!!! I don't miss having the big square footage though, too much to clean! LOL Jealous of all you pool owners though that's for sure!

Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh!!! Your mission is to find out if any of them there police men in your hood are offroad friendly cause if they are I need a HUGE favor from a cool cop that will sign off a DMV form for me!!!!

Nothing shady I swear!!! My issue is DMV needs two vin number locations for the vehicle inspection on my toyota. I plated over the ones on my frame knowingly while doing the cage work figuring no biggie. I still have one on the door jam and one on the dash anyways. Well I pulled the dash out but kept it knowing I needed to remount the vin plate eventually. Well then years later when packing to move here in a haste I threw away that dash!!!! So now I only have one vin number location on my truck! There's a form I can have filled out by any cop from what I understand to do the vehicle inspection on my truck but I don't know any to ask if they'd do it for me... The truck is legit, it's mine, nothing shady... Just only has one vin number now cause of my stupidity and Nev DMV won't pass me for inspection.
Unread 12-12-2011, 11:08 AM   #2483
YouStupidBunny
2007 XK Commander 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksturgio View Post
Downstairs in regular clothes it was near the Toyota booth by the silverton entrance.
Just came back from Bass Pro Shop. The closest thing they had to what we needed was a vest in the fly fishing section. Was the one you saw desert tan with a mesh back? Closest I've seen, but still not quite. There are so many female police officers now, I wouldn't think finding something to fit them would be this difficult.

I'm there all the time anyway, so I don't see it as wasted time. I ended up getting some new LED headlamps. $55 for a Petzl headlamp isn't bad at all.
Unread 12-12-2011, 11:12 AM   #2484
YouStupidBunny
2007 XK Commander 

Quote:
Are you really that damaged?

Come on. This is one of you guys, isn't it?
Unread 12-12-2011, 12:05 PM   #2485
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

Quote:

Its called the internet for a reason, btw I just reported you, not sure who to but please note that you have been reported for threatening my way of jeeping.
gregaf3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-12-2011, 12:14 PM   #2486
PolkaPower
1998 ZJ 

Quote:
Stop being a weenie and grow some thicker skin.
PolkaPower is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-12-2011, 12:15 PM   #2487
PolkaPower
1998 ZJ 

Quote:
Just came back from Bass Pro Shop. The closest thing they had to what we needed was a vest in the fly fishing section. Was the one you saw desert tan with a mesh back? Closest I've seen, but still not quite. There are so many female police officers now, I wouldn't think finding something to fit them would be this difficult.

I'm there all the time anyway, so I don't see it as wasted time. I ended up getting some new LED headlamps. $55 for a Petzl headlamp isn't bad at all.
Maybe you have to start looking in the kids clothing section.
PolkaPower is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-12-2011, 12:23 PM   #2488
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Guys, big bad managers aren't used to being told "no" and they hate it when they get picked on-can't handle it because it never happens to them. Poor babies!
Unread 12-12-2011, 12:28 PM   #2489
YouStupidBunny
2007 XK Commander 

Quote:
Originally Posted by PolkaPower View Post
Maybe you have to start looking in the kids clothing section.
Baby Gap has a tactical department?
Unread 12-12-2011, 12:31 PM   #2490
YouStupidBunny
2007 XK Commander 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powrjunkey View Post
Guys, big bad managers aren't used to being told "no" and they hate it when they get picked on-can't handle it because it never happens to them. Poor babies!
Still not sure what to make of this one. Some info I have would suggest this is real, while it also just seems too nutty. At this point, I'm going to play along, but limit my sarcasm in the event this person is really unstable.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.