Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread - Page 1654 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

Ruffstuff Axle Simple Swap Kit!Even Better Heim Pricing! From RuffstuffToxic Brakes - 3000 PSI Braided Stainless Steel Brake Line

Unread 04-19-2013, 03:34 PM   #24796
sirhk100

LOL, I'm bypassing Sentinel and going straight to the machine shop. I'd probably ask for something like that too honestly. Or get him to machine something random in one. You should see the F150 in the back of the machine shop that he owns that just needs plumbed and wired. It's absolutely art work!!! It's an Armada Engineering built truck if you've ever seen anything they've put out for reference.

Like I said, friggen art work and he's got a fully built truck sitting there with no time to finish it!!! Disgusting!!!

This is a 1000+ hp, 18" travel all around, awd rally truck!!! It's gonna be powered by a Turbo charged inline 6 2JZ and a Powerglide transmission

http://www.facebook.com/pages/TPF-Racing/255393361194429
sirhk100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-19-2013, 03:36 PM   #24797
sirhk100

Or more reference, this is the owner of Armada's personal Chevy S10. My buddy at the machine shop literally made the shocks on this truck, these aren't like Kings, they're his shocks.

Check out the billet mezzanine arm in the rear with the coilovers and bypasses laying horizontal facing towards the rear.

Unread 04-19-2013, 03:38 PM   #24798
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksturgio View Post
Which gun Marn?
Quote:
Originally Posted by andy02 View Post
Too easy... His AR.
ehhh, i dunno...

i'd rather have a jeep with a blown engine or remain in debt than sell a gun.

stupid money. it sucks trying to be responsible with it when you don't make much of it.

If guns kill people, then pencils misspell words, cars make people drive drunk, and spoons made Rosie O' Donnell fat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by revelc View Post
Having a Full Size Jeep is likehaving a hot wife. When you take her out in public it turns heads, they can insight jealousy, you could look at them all day, they require a lot of attention, cost a lot to get them to do what you want them to do, but when they're not happy you'll be cussing, throwing things, and constantly weighing how much you'll lose if you divorce her.

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Gone but not Forgotten: 97 TJs Build Up.

Dr. Marneaus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-19-2013, 03:43 PM   #24799
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy02 View Post
What Garza said.

How long until you have shafts built?
Not until after the lift. Adam's said that they could build shafts that would work, but they may vibrate because I dont have adjustable control arms yet. I have to save until I have enough to do the lift, and it's going slow. OT slowed down a bit. Still hoping for June/July, but not sure yet. Still trying to find the time to complete some of the stuff that I have parts for.
Unread 04-19-2013, 03:55 PM   #24800
andy02
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powrjunkey View Post
Not until after the lift. Adam's said that they could build shafts that would work, but they may vibrate because I dont have adjustable control arms yet. I have to save until I have enough to do the lift, and it's going slow. OT slowed down a bit. Still hoping for June/July, but not sure yet. Still trying to find the time to complete some of the stuff that I have parts for.
You can still do the SYE but your Jeep would be a pavement queen until the shafts are built. Just drive her in 4hi which is what I would assume you are doing now?

Its so short ****s like me and you can still get in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ACR View Post
My issue was I couldn't get the balls centered. I had to use some extra force to get everything lined up right. It didn't take me long.

September 11 2001
Never Forget!
andy02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-19-2013, 04:03 PM   #24801
Garza
Vendor

2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhk100 View Post
LOL, I'm bypassing Sentinel and going straight to the machine shop. I'd probably ask for something like that too honestly. Or get him to machine something random in one.
That's what I mean, see if he will make US a deal straight from your machine dude. Notice I include myself in there!!

Quit posting those pictures dangit!!!! I've been eyeballing Pistol's TT he has for sale for 100K, but I keep reminding myself that anyone can buy a truck.....prepping and maintaining it is a whole other ball game.....AND NO I have nowhere near 100K LOL!!
Garza is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-19-2013, 04:12 PM   #24802
Raptor0206
1985 CJ7 

So i got a email from Discount tire they found 4 pro comp rims with the 3.75 BS in FL and can get them here next week. and then i would have to wait for the 5th when 4wheelparts gets there backorder in mid may. For the 5 rims, mounted and balanced its 280 after tax.
If I picked up those GC rims for 50 and swaped them out for Khris's that are 4.5 BS and dismount and mount my tires onto them ($60) and then ordered wheel spacers from Rough country 120 plus shipping im at 230 plus gas.
so pretty much if i go though Discount i get a rim for 50 bucks extra (that i need)

So thanks for the offer guys thats way cool but its just easier to do it though Discount tire
Raptor0206 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-19-2013, 04:20 PM   #24803
sirhk100

No worries, they'll probably be in the driveway till may'ish sometime when they roll away with the rest of the heep.

Garza, you're thinking too small, BJ's TT is forsale too, pick it up!

And as much as I'd like to hook you guys up, I don't really think he's looking to give a ton of deals out the back of the shop type of thing. Right now I believe they only have one functioning prototype lower of their new style and they're still going to be making changes to it also. They've got a forged upper right now but he's going to be doing a machined one which is what he asked me if I'd be interested in drawing up for him.

Unread 04-19-2013, 04:22 PM   #24804
Raptor0206
1985 CJ7 

http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/cto/3753903774.html
Mother ****ing stick *******it!!!!!!
Raptor0206 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-19-2013, 04:27 PM   #24805
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raptor0206 View Post
http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/cto/3753903774.html
Mother ****ing stick *******it!!!!!!
go BUY! Run perfect!

I wonder what state he is moving out to?

If guns kill people, then pencils misspell words, cars make people drive drunk, and spoons made Rosie O' Donnell fat!

Quote:
Having a Full Size Jeep is likehaving a hot wife. When you take her out in public it turns heads, they can insight jealousy, you could look at them all day, they require a lot of attention, cost a lot to get them to do what you want them to do, but when they're not happy you'll be cussing, throwing things, and constantly weighing how much you'll lose if you divorce her.

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Unread 04-19-2013, 04:31 PM   #24806
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy02

You can still do the SYE but your Jeep would be a pavement queen until the shafts are built. Just drive her in 4hi which is what I would assume you are doing now?
Driving in 2wd, no front shaft. It's too long now.
Unread 04-19-2013, 04:39 PM   #24807
sirhk100

Ohhhh, Andy!!! I just came up with my requirement for your truck! I will only participate in the build if you promise to run a camper shell for total sleeper status!!! Cause linked and stock looking is kinda cool.

Unread 04-19-2013, 04:47 PM   #24808
andy02
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhk100 View Post
Ohhhh, Andy!!! I just came up with my requirement for your truck! I will only participate in the build if you promise to run a camper shell for total sleeper status!!! Cause linked and stock looking is kinda cool.

You are about three steps behind the power curve. I decided that I was going to run a camper shell a while back! Even if I didn't run it every day, I was going to run it for camping trips.

Its so short ****s like me and you can still get in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ACR View Post
My issue was I couldn't get the balls centered. I had to use some extra force to get everything lined up right. It didn't take me long.

September 11 2001
Never Forget!
andy02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-19-2013, 04:47 PM   #24809
sirhk100

No, it's an everyday thing. Mandatory

Unread 04-19-2013, 06:00 PM   #24810
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhk100
Yet I get crap for stock white rims! HA!

Quote:

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.