Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread - Page 165 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

Great prices on seating!--Oconee Off-RoadTJ 5.25" Speaker Adapters - NalinMFGTJ, YJ & LJ Drop Down Tail Gate Conversion Kit

Unread 12-11-2011, 12:23 PM   #2461
YouStupidBunny
2007 XK Commander 

I have some Christmas shopping to do at the outlet mall. I still haven't started shopping. This day is gonna suck.

YouStupidBunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-11-2011, 03:58 PM   #2462
YouStupidBunny
2007 XK Commander 

Ok, I'm stumped. What are you guys getting your women for Christmas? I need ideas.
Unread 12-11-2011, 04:07 PM   #2463
MMCKEIG
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by YouStupidBunny
Ok, I'm stumped. What are you guys getting your women for Christmas? I need ideas.
I was hoping to get her a 4" lift and some accessories, but I think she will have to settle for a nice bath and a hand waxing! She's been so dirty since I drove her to Lake Mead to play in the mud!
MMCKEIG is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-11-2011, 07:09 PM   #2464
adams1985cj
1985 CJ7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by YouStupidBunny
Got mine an iPad
Unread 12-11-2011, 07:32 PM   #2465
YouStupidBunny
2007 XK Commander 

Quote:
Originally Posted by adams1985cj View Post
Got mine an iPad
Your wife should be happy with you this Christmas. That's a great gift. Unfortunately, we have so many medical bills piling up and I think she'd be a bit upset with me if I spent too much.

She lost her wedding band last year. If I could afford it, replacing that would be my first choice.
Unread 12-11-2011, 07:33 PM   #2466
YouStupidBunny
2007 XK Commander 

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlixReed View Post
I'm sure there are plenty og things your wife wants.
On second thought, I think I will show you into the mines. I'll be the guy at the top of the shaft making sure the rope keeping you from falling is safe and secure. You should see my shoes. The laces are always coming undone.
Unread 12-11-2011, 07:37 PM   #2467
YouStupidBunny
2007 XK Commander 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMCKEIG View Post
...I think she will have to settle for a nice bath and a hand waxing!
It's been a while since I picked up a copy of Cosmo, so I'm not up to date with the current female trends. Women get their hands waxed now?
Unread 12-11-2011, 07:50 PM   #2468
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Got bumps now! The select increments quad pods sound amazing in my tj. Mounted to a board and installed kicker 8's. It's awesome. Christmas came early this year!
Unread 12-11-2011, 08:08 PM   #2469
YouStupidBunny
2007 XK Commander 

I was thinking of cutting my sound bar and using fiberglass to customize the stock location into something more enjoyable. I currently have Kicker 6.5 subs and 4 inch coax's up there now. I won't win any sound competitions, but I rarely use my stereo anymore anyway.
Unread 12-11-2011, 08:51 PM   #2470
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

I'll take pics and post them later- there's only about a cubit foot of free space left begin the rear seat now, but what could you really put back there before anyway? I'm pleased with them overall, didn't like losing the space nor the fact that the back seat has to stay now, it still folds and tumbles, but it's a pain to remove it.
Unread 12-11-2011, 11:05 PM   #2471
ksturgio
1997 ZJ 

Hey ysb I was in bass pro today and found a possible vest solution for your wife. It was khaki in color with many pockets and mesh. It looked pretty sturdy and had many small sizes as it was in the womens section. I didn't have my phone to get a pic but will try and find it online. Hope this hElps.
ksturgio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-11-2011, 11:14 PM   #2472
MikeSW214
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by YouStupidBunny View Post
this....Short sale approved

Mortgage should be done week I get back after Jan 1
5 bed 3.5 bath 3300sqft 3 car garage, and a pool!
MikeSW214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-12-2011, 07:01 AM   #2473
YouStupidBunny
2007 XK Commander 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksturgio View Post
Hey ysb I was in bass pro today and found a possible vest solution for your wife. It was khaki in color with many pockets and mesh. It looked pretty sturdy and had many small sizes as it was in the womens section. I didn't have my phone to get a pic but will try and find it online. Hope this hElps.
Bass Pro Shop is about 4 miles from me. That helps a bunch! We were just there and didn't see anything like that. Was it downstairs with the regular clothes or upstairs with the hunting clothes? Did you see a price?

Thanks! I'll check it out in a few hours.
Unread 12-12-2011, 07:02 AM   #2474
YouStupidBunny
2007 XK Commander 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeSW214 View Post
this....Short sale approved
Nice looking house. Hope you have some good neighbors.
Unread 12-12-2011, 07:25 AM   #2475
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

House looks nice Mike, I wish I had a 3 car garage. The only issue is the same that my house has... an angled driveway, I hate chasing those rouge sockets. But I guess you are safe with three bays to work in!!
gregaf3 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.