Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread - Page 1643 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

ZONE 4.25" combo lift for TJ available at Rockridge4wJeep Wrangler Bushwacker Flat Fender Flare Sale at BaselinRIGID LED Light Blowout Sale - All Sizes, All Series, all

Unread 04-17-2013, 01:31 PM   #24631
ksturgio
1997 ZJ 

Dammit the one weekend ill be out of town. Oh well maybe next time.

ksturgio is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-17-2013, 01:35 PM   #24632
sirhk100

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksturgio View Post
Dammit the one weekend ill be out of town. Oh well maybe next time.
lol sorry man, can't please them all...

http://www.facebook.com/pages/TPF-Racing/255393361194429
sirhk100 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-17-2013, 01:49 PM   #24633
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raptor0206 View Post
craigsnotifica 2.84

http://m.rick.store.aptoide.com/app/...Craigsnotifica

Its the old good version it still works unlike the "updated" ones

EDIT btw if you have a app that you liked before it was updated just put the old name and version .apk in the search and you can download it online for free
You are the man. That is what I used to run but all of the other versions would not bring up the text of the add.
Unread 04-17-2013, 01:53 PM   #24634
Raptor0206
1985 CJ7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregaf3 View Post
You are the man. That is what I used to run but all of the other versions would not bring up the text of the add.
I know that **** pissed me off i was going nuts without it
Raptor0206 is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-17-2013, 02:13 PM   #24635
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

Some one should buy this http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/cto/3681126520.html
Unread 04-17-2013, 02:21 PM   #24636
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Merrick, you were right, I do notice the difference in the gears! Driving in the neighborhood at 20-30mph doesn't do it justice. Got out on warm springs and drove around the area just to heat up the diff. It's a night and day difference! It revs faster, shifts a lot more and closer together, and definitely has more "go" to it. Still not really getting on it hard, because I need to break in the gear set properly, but WOW! It's nice!
Unread 04-17-2013, 02:31 PM   #24637
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

How did changing your ring gear make it shift closer together ?
Unread 04-17-2013, 02:53 PM   #24638
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregaf3
How did changing your ring gear make it shift closer together ?
It revs much faster, so the shift points come up faster. It didn't move the trans gears, but it makes them come up quicker.
Unread 04-17-2013, 02:55 PM   #24639
PhotoJared
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregaf3
KHRIS STOP READING HERE------> #

I know most of you homo's on here are starbucks drinking apple fans... but for those of us that have an android platform, what craigslist app are you using. I did have craigslist notification, but they quit supporting it. I was able to still save searches, but none of the text would appear.

All of the other apps that I try will only let you search but not save or constantly run the search.
I do use an iPhone, but after using about 3 craigslist apps, I realized its actually easier to use the browser and just go to the website.

Posted from outer space.
other stuff
PhotoJared is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-17-2013, 03:09 PM   #24640
sirhk100

Darn, excitement of light at end of a tunnel has my patience lagging... ordered 14' of tubing yesterday at $12.50 a foot plus $45 in shipping and they have in stock. hoping it ships today. Well just got a quote locally at $9.50 a foot which means I could've got a full 20' stick for less then the 14 feet and had enough to possibly build spares. Oh well, hind sight's a *****!!! I'll build spares when we do andy's! LOL

Unread 04-17-2013, 03:12 PM   #24641
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

with the craigsnotifca app it runs the search in the background and notifies you when it finds something. For example I have 3 searches running right now (Jeep, Rubicon, Winch). Every half hour (You can adjust) it will check to see if any new ads meet your criteria and it gives you a notification. A few years back I used this app to contact a guy within 5 minutes of him posting up my rear bumper.
Unread 04-17-2013, 03:30 PM   #24642
sirhk100

So if anyone has anything they want to toss in, I'm gonna ship westboro baptist a box of dog crap tomorrow. Swing by my house if you want to include anything that's not going to land me in prison... I'm 100% serious... Or if you wanna jump in on the fun, here's the street view and address to their place.

https://maps.google.com/maps?q=3791+...186.36,,1,1.57

Unread 04-17-2013, 03:35 PM   #24643
matthew900

2002 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhk100 View Post
So if anyone has anything they want to toss in, I'm gonna ship westboro baptist a box of dog crap tomorrow. Swing by my house if you want to include anything that's not going to land me in prison... I'm 100% serious... Or if you wanna jump in on the fun, here's the street view and address to their place.

https://maps.google.com/maps?q=3791+...186.36,,1,1.57
I want in on this. Do you need more dog crap, I have a large supply....
matthew900 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-17-2013, 03:42 PM   #24644
sirhk100

LOL, oh trust me, my 110 lb terror is a crapping factory and I was just thinking this morning i really need to get out there and pick up the backyard. Then someone posted this amazing idea on facebook a bit ago, and well, the timing is too perfect to pass up. Talk about motivation to actually pickup dog crap!!!! LOL The hardest decision is do I do the "if it fits it ships" method or actually go big and send all of it? I'll save the shipper some grief and at least trash bag it first. I'm not that mean!

Unread 04-17-2013, 03:43 PM   #24645
Syncityj
1998 ZJ 

At first, I was thinking what the hell does this guy want to send this church **** for? Then I clicked the link...
I am considering sending them human fecal matter. As well as anything else gross I can come up with. What a dumb *** church.
Syncityj is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.