Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread - Page 1605 - JeepForum.com
Search  
Sign Up   Today's Posts
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

Baseline 4x4 Lifetime Warranty 4340 Chromoly Axle Shaft KiClayton Off Road WJ Long Arm Kits!Clayton Off Road - JK Prototype Gas Tank Skid

Reply
Unread 04-07-2013, 09:39 AM   #24061
gregaf3
Registered User
2013 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Germany
Posts: 3,618
Just like any red blooded american I was too caught up with thinking about the nipples. The unknown kills me... Trashcan lids? eraser tips? Big or Small? Light or dark, heck or even albino? It is just the unknown that kills me.

__________________
Professional Slacker
gregaf3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-07-2013, 09:44 AM   #24062
Grand_ZJ
Registered User
1996 XJ Cherokee 
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada
Posts: 1,036
So there is nobody that wants to hit a trail??
__________________
1996 XJ Sport
Grand_ZJ is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-07-2013, 09:55 AM   #24063
jokerchief462
Wild Wheeler
 
jokerchief462's Avatar
1989 YJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Sin City, Nevada
Posts: 2,848
I am here Wheeler Pass meet at McDonalds Farm and Durango. What time???
__________________
89YJ 2.5L TBI, AX-5, NP231 SYE, Ford 8.8, Yukon Grizzly, Tom Woods Shaft, 33" BFG T/As, 4" lift, Warn VR10000s.

AF Jeep Club Tail #184
jokerchief462 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-07-2013, 10:31 AM   #24064
adams1985cj
Registered User
1985 CJ7 
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Henderson, NV
Posts: 837
Quote:
Originally Posted by gregaf3
Just like any red blooded american I was too caught up with thinking about the nipples. The unknown kills me... Trashcan lids? eraser tips? Big or Small? Light or dark, heck or even albino? It is just the unknown that kills me.
Bologna?
__________________
You donít buy it you build it!!
adams1985cj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-07-2013, 07:12 PM   #24065
B0nez
Registered User
2005 LJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Posts: 1,979
Wow, it's dead in here today.. not one new post since I left for Utah this morning.
B0nez is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-07-2013, 07:14 PM   #24066
PhotoJared
Registered User
1999 XJ Cherokee 
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Posts: 1,557
How was your "back rub"?
__________________
'99 XJ Sport
RE 3.5"
31s
other stuff
PhotoJared is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-07-2013, 10:31 PM   #24067
B0nez
Registered User
2005 LJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Posts: 1,979
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhotoJared
How was your "back rub"?
Mutually satisfying

BTW, thanks all for the well wishes for our anniversary. I will post up some pics of the cool scenery we saw when I get back in town and have a chance to check 'em out and get them uploaded.
B0nez is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-07-2013, 10:44 PM   #24068
gregaf3
Registered User
2013 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Germany
Posts: 3,618
Jared did you go back to hooters last night and get a back rub from the bar tender? He thought you were pretty
__________________
Professional Slacker
gregaf3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-07-2013, 11:17 PM   #24069
andy02
Registered User
2004 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Lost Wages, NV
Posts: 3,716
Quote:
Originally Posted by B0nez

Mutually satisfying

BTW, thanks all for the well wishes for our anniversary. I will post up some pics of the cool scenery we saw when I get back in town and have a chance to check 'em out and get them uploaded.
Yep, most definitely post up pics of the "scenery."
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hendrix
No one really knows the reason for LCOG Jeeps.

Its so short ****s like me and you can still get in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ACR View Post
My issue was I couldn't get the balls centered. I had to use some extra force to get everything lined up right. It didn't take me long.


September 11 2001
Never Forget!
andy02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-08-2013, 12:09 AM   #24070
PhotoJared
Registered User
1999 XJ Cherokee 
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Posts: 1,557
Quote:
Originally Posted by gregaf3
Jared did you go back to hooters last night and get a back rub from the bar tender? He thought you were pretty
Hahaha hey, we got free drinks so I don't really care lol

Posted from outer space.
__________________
'99 XJ Sport
RE 3.5"
31s
other stuff
PhotoJared is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-08-2013, 12:45 AM   #24071
Powrjunkey
Registered User
2006 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Las vegas, Nevada
Posts: 4,486
Yeah, we need to go drinking with Jared more often, he gets us hooked up with free ish. Next time rub some nipple for good measure! Lol
__________________
The difference between stupidity and ignorance. Ignorance is doing something wrong and not knowing better. Stupidity is knowing better, but doing it anyway. Don't be stupid!
Powrjunkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-08-2013, 08:35 AM   #24072
andy02
Registered User
2004 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Lost Wages, NV
Posts: 3,716
Morning everybody.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hendrix
No one really knows the reason for LCOG Jeeps.

Its so short ****s like me and you can still get in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ACR View Post
My issue was I couldn't get the balls centered. I had to use some extra force to get everything lined up right. It didn't take me long.


September 11 2001
Never Forget!
andy02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-08-2013, 08:53 AM   #24073
Puck81
Web Wheeler
 
Puck81's Avatar
2000 XJ Cherokee 
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: las vegas, nv
Posts: 2,139
Mornin' Andy. Mornin' guys.

Sent from my Imagination
Puck81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-08-2013, 08:56 AM   #24074
gregaf3
Registered User
2013 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Germany
Posts: 3,618
Yep I have to admit Jared is kinda pretty. Whatever you do dude NEVER EVER EVER EVER do anything that would get you into prison!!
__________________
Professional Slacker
gregaf3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-08-2013, 09:25 AM   #24075
Raptor0206
Registered User
1985 CJ7 
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Posts: 1,689
Quote:
Originally Posted by gregaf3 View Post
Yep I have to admit Jared is kinda pretty. Whatever you do dude NEVER EVER EVER EVER do anything that would get you into prison!!
Raptor0206 is online now   Reply With Quote




Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.