Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread - Page 1604 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

The ULTIMATE "Selectable" Locker System! BroughRockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits WJ Modular Recovery & Bull Bar Relocation Packages

Unread 04-06-2013, 10:04 PM   #24046
andy02
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Pretty sure Greg said he didn't have the kids again the first Sat of next month so plan for then? Maybe make it a regular thing?

Its so short ****s like me and you can still get in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ACR View Post
My issue was I couldn't get the balls centered. I had to use some extra force to get everything lined up right. It didn't take me long.

September 11 2001
Never Forget!
andy02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-06-2013, 10:06 PM   #24047
Williamlv282
2010 JK Wrangler 

Which one of you guys is the expert on killing pigeons? I want to get an air rifle and massacre these bastards. They're pecking through my stucco and nesting in my roof!
Williamlv282 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-06-2013, 10:08 PM   #24048
ksturgio
1997 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy02
Pretty sure Greg said he didn't have the kids again the first Sat of next month so plan for then? Maybe make it a regular thing?
I'm down with that I had a good time. Just got the last broken spark plug out of my truck. 5 in total. Good job ford engineer who decided plugs needed to be a 2 piece design.
ksturgio is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-06-2013, 10:09 PM   #24049
Grand_ZJ
1996 XJ Cherokee 

Anybody planning on wheeling tomorrow?
Unread 04-06-2013, 10:09 PM   #24050
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Haha. Definitely an awesome time. Good seeing y'all.

Terry Jared and I hit another bar afterwards.

I came home took a shower and am headed to the Dispensary if anybody wants to join?

If guns kill people, then pencils misspell words, cars make people drive drunk, and spoons made Rosie O' Donnell fat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by revelc View Post
Having a Full Size Jeep is likehaving a hot wife. When you take her out in public it turns heads, they can insight jealousy, you could look at them all day, they require a lot of attention, cost a lot to get them to do what you want them to do, but when they're not happy you'll be cussing, throwing things, and constantly weighing how much you'll lose if you divorce her.

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Gone but not Forgotten: 97 TJs Build Up.

Dr. Marneaus is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-06-2013, 10:11 PM   #24051
sirhk100

Yeah, you've gotta like rocks for the riding out here. I couldn't imagine it on a quad with that rear center section of the swingarm so low! I like slower technical type riding though honestly so I dig this area. I used to ride 2-3 times a month minimum until I started on the race truck. I'm telling myself next desert season I'll be back in it. As soon as I'm done with the expo I want to get my *** back in the gym regularly instead of working in the garage till I go to bed. Then ride my *** of in the fall and winter and be back in the swing of things for the 2014 MRAN racing series since I won't be racing the truck much in '14 like I originally thought. If I can't race the truck, might as well race the bike...

http://www.facebook.com/pages/TPF-Racing/255393361194429
sirhk100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-06-2013, 10:31 PM   #24052
andy02
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Williamlv282
Which one of you guys is the expert on killing pigeons? I want to get an air rifle and massacre these bastards. They're pecking through my stucco and nesting in my roof!
That would be Powrjunkey.

Its so short ****s like me and you can still get in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ACR View Post
My issue was I couldn't get the balls centered. I had to use some extra force to get everything lined up right. It didn't take me long.

September 11 2001
Never Forget!
andy02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-06-2013, 10:31 PM   #24053
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Williamlv282
Honestly, your best bet is one of those pump up rifles. They're accurate to 40-50yds, and will kill a pigeon with one shot. They're not powerful enough to penetrate studs or usually plywood(with few pumps), so no worries of destroying your roof.
What area of town you in, I'm down for some pigeon killing!!
Unread 04-06-2013, 10:38 PM   #24054
Grand_ZJ
1996 XJ Cherokee 

I got a pump bb gun. We can all have some fun.
Unread 04-06-2013, 10:43 PM   #24055
jokerchief462
Wild Wheeler

1989 YJ Wrangler 

GrandZJ where do you want to go??? Looking to get out of the house. Let me know.

AF Jeep Club Tail #184
jokerchief462 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-06-2013, 11:17 PM   #24056
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

Yep it was a good time. Thanks for coming out guys, esp on such short notice. And yes I should be free the first Sat of every month until the wife gets back so if we want to make it a regular thing that would be cool too.

If you guys go for a ride tomorrow let me know, I might be down depending on what time these freaking kids get to bed.
Unread 04-06-2013, 11:25 PM   #24057
Grand_ZJ
1996 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jokerchief462 View Post
GrandZJ where do you want to go??? Looking to get out of the house. Let me know.
Idk what sounds good to go? Greg, joker??

I kind of want to go do wheelers pass as ive never been there in my ZJ.
Unread 04-07-2013, 01:36 AM   #24058
adams1985cj
1985 CJ7 

First Saturdays sounds like a plan to me. I had a great time even with the giant stretch marked tits. Sorry I was late and thanks for the invite Greg.
Unread 04-07-2013, 01:45 AM   #24059
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by adams1985cj
First Saturdays sounds like a plan to me. I had a great time even with the giant stretch marked tits. Sorry I was late and thanks for the invite Greg.
I'm glad I wasn't the only one who noticed the stretch marks.

Whatever. I'd still hit it.....as would every hetero male out there.

If guns kill people, then pencils misspell words, cars make people drive drunk, and spoons made Rosie O' Donnell fat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by revelc View Post
Having a Full Size Jeep is likehaving a hot wife. When you take her out in public it turns heads, they can insight jealousy, you could look at them all day, they require a lot of attention, cost a lot to get them to do what you want them to do, but when they're not happy you'll be cussing, throwing things, and constantly weighing how much you'll lose if you divorce her.

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Gone but not Forgotten: 97 TJs Build Up.

Dr. Marneaus is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-07-2013, 07:42 AM   #24060
PhotoJared
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Ugh, it's too damn early...

Posted from outer space.
other stuff
PhotoJared is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.