Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread - Page 1601 - JeepForum.com
Search  
Sign Up   Today's Posts
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

Year End Clearance Sale! Save 20%Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineNEW!! HMF 50"-52" light bar mounting brackets!!

Reply
Unread 04-06-2013, 12:28 AM   #24001
xrunndonex
Registered User
1994 ZJ 
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: coffeyville, Kansas
Posts: 1,804
Quote:
Originally Posted by andy02 View Post

I have no idea why this made me laugh as much as it did.
why do you hate me

xrunndonex is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-06-2013, 12:44 AM   #24002
sirhk100
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 5,499
Quote:
Originally Posted by Puck81 View Post
Show us the pictures then!

Sent from my Imagination
It's official... 15" of travel from bumpstop fully compressed to hanging on the limit strap and that moves the shock mounts up and down 11.5" which should be about perfect considering I'm running a 12" stroke shock. I've got 7" of bump and 8" of droop assuming I set it up as it's sitting right now as ride height which I'm really liking...

Going bump in the night...



Ouchy!!! Hot!!! Don't touch!

__________________
Khris

http://www.facebook.com/pages/TPF-Racing/255393361194429
sirhk100 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-06-2013, 12:54 AM   #24003
MMCKEIG
Registered User
1999 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Posts: 1,191
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhk100
All I can say is DAYUM! My welder was dialed in and cranking tonight! I actually impressed myself with what it did. LOL
Quick I'm bringing over some **** for you to stick together for me then! Haha
MMCKEIG is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-06-2013, 12:55 AM   #24004
Powrjunkey
Registered User
2006 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Las vegas, Nevada
Posts: 4,556
Those are some GORGEOUS welds! Looking good!
__________________
The difference between stupidity and ignorance. Ignorance is doing something wrong and not knowing better. Stupidity is knowing better, but doing it anyway. Don't be stupid!
Powrjunkey is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-06-2013, 12:56 AM   #24005
MMCKEIG
Registered User
1999 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Posts: 1,191
Those welds on the bump look super nice, good work. These are what I expect to see on my trailer this summer! Haha
MMCKEIG is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-06-2013, 01:21 AM   #24006
sirhk100
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 5,499
The little hiccup on both those center beads about 3 up from the bottom is where I paused and jumped around the tack weld rather then just buzzing over it. Could've taken my time and fit the plates to look a bit more symmetrical but wasn't concerned with winning a beauty contest to be honest.
__________________
Khris

http://www.facebook.com/pages/TPF-Racing/255393361194429
sirhk100 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-06-2013, 02:18 AM   #24007
andy02
Registered User
2004 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Lost Wages, NV
Posts: 3,735
Quote:
Originally Posted by xrunndonex

why do you hate me
Because you are a punk ***** that doesn't add anything to the ****ing conversation. You just try... And fail to be funny. If you had anything at all to add and weren't such a ****** when doing so, I wouldn't care. Your reputation has been solidified here though and now even if you did add to the conversation, I would still dis-like you.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hendrix
No one really knows the reason for LCOG Jeeps.

Its so short ****s like me and you can still get in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ACR View Post
My issue was I couldn't get the balls centered. I had to use some extra force to get everything lined up right. It didn't take me long.


September 11 2001
Never Forget!
andy02 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-06-2013, 02:20 AM   #24008
andy02
Registered User
2004 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Lost Wages, NV
Posts: 3,735
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhk100

It's official... 15" of travel from bumpstop fully compressed to hanging on the limit strap and that moves the shock mounts up and down 11.5" which should be about perfect considering I'm running a 12" stroke shock. I've got 7" of bump and 8" of droop assuming I set it up as it's sitting right now as ride height which I'm really liking...

Going bump in the night...

Ouchy!!! Hot!!! Don't touch!
Those are some damn fine looking welds. I would be willing to bet that the weld is actually stronger than that of the surrounding material.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hendrix
No one really knows the reason for LCOG Jeeps.

Its so short ****s like me and you can still get in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ACR View Post
My issue was I couldn't get the balls centered. I had to use some extra force to get everything lined up right. It didn't take me long.


September 11 2001
Never Forget!
andy02 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-06-2013, 02:20 AM   #24009
xrunndonex
Registered User
1994 ZJ 
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: coffeyville, Kansas
Posts: 1,804
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhk100 View Post
The little hiccup on both those center beads about 3 up from the bottom is where I paused and jumped around the tack weld rather then just buzzing over it. Could've taken my time and fit the plates to look a bit more symmetrical but wasn't concerned with winning a beauty contest to be honest.
Hey the welds still look hella good. Better then what most people can do.
xrunndonex is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-06-2013, 02:21 AM   #24010
xrunndonex
Registered User
1994 ZJ 
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: coffeyville, Kansas
Posts: 1,804
Quote:
Originally Posted by andy02 View Post

Because you are a punk ***** that doesn't add anything to the ****ing conversation. You just try... And fail to be funny. If you had anything at all to add and weren't such a ****** when doing so, I wouldn't care. Your reputation has been solidified here though and now even if you did add to the conversation, I would still dis-like you.
I reject your reality and substitute my own.
xrunndonex is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-06-2013, 10:31 AM   #24011
ksturgio
Registered User
1997 ZJ 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 2,877
Just click ignore it has done wonders for me.


Khris damn good welds. I guess after countless hours of burning away you e become quite the pro. I would keep that to yourself though now you're going to have tons of people on your butt wanting things built.
ksturgio is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-06-2013, 10:37 AM   #24012
ksturgio
Registered User
1997 ZJ 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 2,877
Actually you click block then confirm the ignore. Now when the needle dick with his head up his *** posts anything you won't see it unless he is quoted by someone else.
ksturgio is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-06-2013, 12:15 PM   #24013
andy02
Registered User
2004 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Lost Wages, NV
Posts: 3,735
Quote:
Originally Posted by ksturgio
Actually you click block then confirm the ignore. Now when the needle dick with his head up his *** posts anything you won't see it unless he is quoted by someone else.
That was my problem before. I had him blocked but he kept getting quoted by people telling him to go away. Why he hangs around even after pretty much everybody in this thread has told him to go away indicates that he actually kind of likes the abuse. I am willing to bet that he has deep rooted mommy and daddy issues. I would venture to guess that he was either physically abused or was sexually abused. Now he thinks it is normal for people not to like him. Either way, I am going to block him again.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hendrix
No one really knows the reason for LCOG Jeeps.

Its so short ****s like me and you can still get in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ACR View Post
My issue was I couldn't get the balls centered. I had to use some extra force to get everything lined up right. It didn't take me long.


September 11 2001
Never Forget!
andy02 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-06-2013, 01:30 PM   #24014
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer
 
Dr. Marneaus's Avatar
1973 FSJ Wagoneer 
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Posts: 10,719
does anybody have a shop press?
__________________
-Andrew

Illegitimi Non Carborundum


The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Dr. Marneaus is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-06-2013, 02:06 PM   #24015
xrunndonex
Registered User
1994 ZJ 
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: coffeyville, Kansas
Posts: 1,804
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Marneaus View Post
does anybody have a shop press?
if you can't find one hit up the highschool if they have a votech. Had them weld something together for me.
xrunndonex is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.


Thread Tools


Suggested Threads





Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.