Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread - Page 160 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineGrizzly Lockers available at Rockridge4wd.comThe ULTIMATE "Selectable" Locker System! Brough

Unread 12-07-2011, 11:27 PM   #2386
PhotoJared
1999 XJ Cherokee 

I'm off green valley and windmill. I miss having a garage too. Though I will say, little apartment garages do come in handy. I replaced a motor on my prelude in one...lol

other stuff
PhotoJared is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-07-2011, 11:42 PM   #2387
blazepsi
2001 WJ 

Somebody have to start a new tread where we can post the Picture of our Rides, Progress, Flexin and etc about our rides....
blazepsi is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-08-2011, 12:47 AM   #2388
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by PolkaPower
We get graffiti as well. Here is a very important question the scum across the street brought up.
Correctly spelled two out of five words, missing punctuation.....good enough for ccsd off to graduation!
Unread 12-08-2011, 02:25 AM   #2389
andy02
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by adams1985cj View Post
I'm at Craig and Allen area it has headed the same direction over here too. Been here seven years and it's time to go. Been looking for ways out of my house for a while I owe double what's its worth through no fault of my own. Wife got laid off a couple of months ago. So now we are trying to short sale. Fingers crossed. We shale see what happens.
I lived not far from there when I lived in Vegas before. It was a pretty good area. I do remember thinking that the area was starting to go downhill. I had a dealer move in across the street, and my next door neighbors house was broken into while he was out of town. To add insult to injury, the people that did it found his unsecured shotgun and shot holes in the walls of the house.

Its so short ****s like me and you can still get in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ACR View Post
My issue was I couldn't get the balls centered. I had to use some extra force to get everything lined up right. It didn't take me long.

September 11 2001
Never Forget!
andy02 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-08-2011, 02:40 AM   #2390
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

It's about time for another flood! People care about nothing anymore!
Unread 12-08-2011, 08:20 AM   #2391
YouStupidBunny
2007 XK Commander 

Bahahaha!! Racism is so funny!
YouStupidBunny is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-08-2011, 08:34 AM   #2392
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

Personally I like watching the multiple mexican's driving by the night before trash night in old beaten up pickup trucks looking for the good pickings. I just wonder with an old truck getting that lousy of mileage, are they actually making any profit? My favorite was me pushing my 8 year old grill out to the curb as one guy drove by... I was nice enough to help him load it up, rust falling off it and all.

Not that I have time, but I want to find a good dirty burrito shop, everyplace we go is either way overpriced or comparable to taco bell. I knew where a bunch of good ones are in socal from when I was a kid, but I have had no luck here
gregaf3 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-08-2011, 08:57 AM   #2393
sirhk100

I'm at Mtn Vista and Harmon out near sams town and east side cannery and the hood is right around the corner from me. My little development is holding strong though. The mexican families on my street are very family oriented. Kids play basketball just down the street and are a mix of races that are playing. I actually intentionally bought in an older rougher looking area thinking when I'm making noise building cages and garage stuff I won't be the loud jerk on the street hopefully! Well turns out I picked the quietest street in the hood so I am that jerk. I shut the garage door around 8ish though in the evenings and stop with loud noises inside the garage at 9ish. We do have a mexican salsa band that practices a couple nights a week a few doors down till 10ish but they're actually not that bad coming from a white guy who listens mostly to punk rock. I'd actually rather have to listen to a decently skilled salsa band then kids banging on some drums screaming out lame lyrics! LOL The two houses that were causing problems are now empty and the street is quiet. I walk my dog thru some sketchy areas though just a few blocks away. We occasionally have graffiti show up on the walls but it's usually painted over within a day or two. Seems like most in the area are trying their hardest to keep it clean.

As far as burritos go... It's not near me but I have a hard time passing without stopping in that a-framed building on the corner of charlston and boulder! That place has some great tacos! They're the small cart sized street tacos but damn good! I've also been a fan of Faustos also but they're out here in Henderson near my work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blazepsi View Post
Somebody have to start a new tread where we can post the Picture of our Rides, Progress, Flexin and etc about our rides....
Who's gonna start it??? LOL These would be my contribution... Sorry for mixing auto races but I can't help myself! (these are all just screwing around at my work...)

Yes, it's 2wd!

sirhk100 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-08-2011, 10:43 AM   #2394
PolkaPower
1998 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregaf3 View Post
Personally I like watching the multiple mexican's driving by the night before trash night in old beaten up pickup trucks looking for the good pickings. I just wonder with an old truck getting that lousy of mileage, are they actually making any profit? My favorite was me pushing my 8 year old grill out to the curb as one guy drove by... I was nice enough to help him load it up, rust falling off it and all.

Not that I have time, but I want to find a good dirty burrito shop, everyplace we go is either way overpriced or comparable to taco bell. I knew where a bunch of good ones are in socal from when I was a kid, but I have had no luck here
There are some good Mexican joints up here in the north west area.

Frankly, I don't care what ethnicity is causing the trouble. Scum is scum. The fact that Vegas has the cheapest housing market in the country is reason for the mass arrival of filthy people who don't know how to act like human beings.
PolkaPower is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-08-2011, 10:47 AM   #2395
PolkaPower
1998 ZJ 

Old and new.
4.5-32-.jpg   32s.jpg   10.jpg   10-copy.jpg   1.jpg  

Unread 12-08-2011, 10:48 AM   #2396
PolkaPower
1998 ZJ 

3.jpg   4.jpg   6.jpg   9.jpg   2.jpg  

Unread 12-08-2011, 10:51 AM   #2397
PolkaPower
1998 ZJ 

5.jpg   7.jpg   1009111235.jpg   1022111555.jpg   1022111555a.jpg  

Unread 12-08-2011, 10:52 AM   #2398
PolkaPower
1998 ZJ 

0927111202.jpg   1023111355.jpg  
Unread 12-08-2011, 11:38 AM   #2399
sirhk100

LOL, I HATE MUD!!! Love it other people's vehicles though! Hate it in mine cause I hate cleaning it!
sirhk100 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-08-2011, 11:46 AM   #2400
PolkaPower
1998 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhk100 View Post
LOL, I HATE MUD!!! Love it other people's vehicles though! Hate it in mine cause I hate cleaning it!
I don't go into mud anymore. That was a one time deal. I was amazed that I got it back into running condition after that.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.