Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread - Page 1599 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

ECGS Black Friday Sale!!6th Annual, Beat Your Wife to the Credit Card Sale!50 in light bar /A pillar mount less than 500 at JeepHut.c

Unread 04-05-2013, 04:55 PM   #23971
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Eff all you non believers! You can't see the difference in shag and weeds?! I guess only marn can appreciate the work! Thanks marn!

Unread 04-05-2013, 04:56 PM   #23972
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powrjunkey
dont know if thats the official video or not, but it gives you an idea of their style. Listen to it with a thumping system, it rumbles!
Ill check I out on the 901's when I get home!

Illegitimi Non Carborundum

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Dr. Marneaus is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-05-2013, 05:07 PM   #23973
sirhk100

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powrjunkey View Post
Eff all you non believers! You can't see the difference in shag and weeds?! I guess only marn can appreciate the work! Thanks marn!
LOL, well common man... I was thinking a full makeover and couldn't figure it out. I actually thought I was a bit dumb and was having flashbacks of wheres waldo or those games with the two pictures where you gotta find the subtle differences.

For future reference can you step it up a notch to make it easier for slow people like me?

http://www.facebook.com/pages/TPF-Racing/255393361194429
sirhk100 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-05-2013, 05:22 PM   #23974
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Sure....the next set of pics should be jeep pics!
Unread 04-05-2013, 05:41 PM   #23975
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

And in your defense, it did look way worse and then way better in person! It looked like a hillbilly's house before!
Unread 04-05-2013, 05:46 PM   #23976
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

I need to do something with my rock garden out front. The house set vacant for almost 3 years, so the front is pretty rough. I did pull some weeds this week and cap off at least 20 unused irrigation drips
Unread 04-05-2013, 06:09 PM   #23977
andy02
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhk100 View Post
Andy, have you been following my expo build thread on DR? p.r.exploder69 is the dude I bought it off if you have been. He's actually a cool kid, just a bit halfassed in nature!
Yeah, I have been following. Actually thought about posting a few times. I just want to know if the neighbor chick is hot. If she is and the gayness speads to her boyfriend with the skids and injectors, I might take a stab at her.

Its so short ****s like me and you can still get in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ACR View Post
My issue was I couldn't get the balls centered. I had to use some extra force to get everything lined up right. It didn't take me long.

September 11 2001
Never Forget!
andy02 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-05-2013, 06:31 PM   #23978
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Not a bad way to finish out my work day...

image-2203436795.jpg

Illegitimi Non Carborundum

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Dr. Marneaus is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-05-2013, 06:35 PM   #23979
andy02
2004 TJ Wrangler 

So, I just called Findlay North VW about the 40,000 Mile service that is going to be due on the Jetta in about ~1500 miles (I can put a lot of miles on in really short order.) They quoted me $695!!! Seriously, WTF? When that comes due, I won't even have spent that much in ****ing fuel the entire time I have owned it! I understand that 40,000 miles is a pretty big service for this car and they do a lot on it but damn...

Quote:
My issue was I couldn't get the balls centered. I had to use some extra force to get everything lined up right. It didn't take me long.

September 11 2001
Never Forget!
Unread 04-05-2013, 07:31 PM   #23980
Spaceball

2001 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Marneaus View Post
What I should have bought insted of the Wagoneer...]
Blasphemy!
Spaceball is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-05-2013, 07:53 PM   #23981
xrunndonex
1994 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhk100 View Post
Marn, go buy your Cadi, I'll buy my Lincoln and we can cruise up and down the strip on weekend nights revving our engines and yelling obscenities at each other! I want mine to do 3 wheel motion though!
Lol you two could ghost ride the whip.
xrunndonex is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-05-2013, 07:56 PM   #23982
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy02 View Post
So, I just called Findlay North VW about the 40,000 Mile service that is going to be due on the Jetta in about ~1500 miles (I can put a lot of miles on in really short order.) They quoted me $695!!! Seriously, WTF? When that comes due, I won't even have spent that much in ****ing fuel the entire time I have owned it! I understand that 40,000 miles is a pretty big service for this car and they do a lot on it but damn...
What do they do at the 40k mark? I am sure that it can be done for well under that. Even if you had to get a vag-com it would still be cheaper.
Unread 04-05-2013, 08:23 PM   #23983
andy02
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregaf3 View Post
What do they do at the 40k mark? I am sure that it can be done for well under that. Even if you had to get a vag-com it would still be cheaper.
http://www.findlaynorthvw.com/MaintenanceMenu

I am going to have to go in to talk to them. Something doesn't smell right here. A quick online search shows others even in places like CA are paying less than half of that. The only ones I see that are that high are those with the DSG transmission that require service because that in and of itself is ~$375.

Edit: Well, that link only takes you back to put in the info on the car. I'll post a screen shot.

Quote:

September 11 2001
Never Forget!
Unread 04-05-2013, 08:27 PM   #23984
andy02
2004 TJ Wrangler 

service.jpg  

Quote:

September 11 2001
Never Forget!
Unread 04-05-2013, 08:30 PM   #23985
andy02
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by xrunndonex View Post
Lol you two could ghost ride the whip.
Just go away already. Moron.

It won't be long and I will start in on you again and I promise you that you won't like it.

Quote:

September 11 2001
Never Forget!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.