Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread - Page 1594 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

ANOTHER Rockridge4wd Creation!! Spare Tire Carrier Delete ROCKRIDGE4WD Introduces a NEW Jeep Wrangler JK *led* tail Engo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shipp

Unread 04-04-2013, 03:43 PM   #23896
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

If you know that you are going to do super high mileage I would go with a cheap dodge product and add the lifetime warranty. Unlimited mileage on the warranty with a $100 deductible.

you can get the dealer to price match some of the online warranty places that sell chrystler service/warranty plans. If you are already a member of usaa, costco, or tread lightly then you can get it under invoice price.

One thing to consider too... if you are going to be spending that much time in the car you might not want to go with dirt cheap just for comfort.

Also look into maintenance and the intervals of the different cars. If you go with a diesel car you only need to change the oil every 10k miles vs 3-5k for gas motors.

Unread 04-04-2013, 03:45 PM   #23897
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

Sweet Adam... check out this review of the darts seat off of yahoo... "I rented one of these for about 3 months and it really messed up my hip. The way the seat is designed is like a torture chamber seat. It took me about 3 weeks to heal from the pain in my hip. They need to redesign them"
Unread 04-04-2013, 04:42 PM   #23898
sirhk100

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregaf3 View Post
Sweet Adam... check out this review of the darts seat off of yahoo... "I rented one of these for about 3 months and it really messed up my hip. The way the seat is designed is like a torture chamber seat. It took me about 3 weeks to heal from the pain in my hip. They need to redesign them"
I'm skeptical reading things like that because everyone is a bit different. Was that dude 300 pounds or 100 pounds? I can have one chick sleep in my bed tonight and tell me in the morning it was the most uncomfy bed ever and I can have the next girl tomorrow night tell me my bed is amazing and ask me what kind of mattress I use. Point being, I have a different girl in my bed every night of the week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Marneaus View Post
Whenever i lose this job or leave or whatever I'm kinda leaning towards a mini-truck, my ranger gets something like 26 or 27 highway. Plus its useful.

plus i dont have to drive anybody anywhere because it only fits 1 other person
Actually I do agree with this too. My choices when/if the time comes will most likely be a early 90's civic/crx of a standard cab 4 banger 2wd 100% stock ranger/yota pickup.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/TPF-Racing/255393361194429
sirhk100 is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-04-2013, 04:46 PM   #23899
sirhk100

Bet yall already forgot about this...

http://www.cnn.com/2013/03/14/us/cal...?iref=obinsite

Unread 04-04-2013, 04:50 PM   #23900
sirhk100

I don't know anything about these and can't vouch for them other then I noticed the 15x8's are pretty damn cheap for a beadlocked wheel and I know some of you guys already like the normal steel wheel anyways. Not much more for a locked version. They're lighter weight then most aluminum wheels too. Which may be good or bad... Like I said, I know nothing more then what's on that page.

http://www.bassettwheel.com/dhole_li..._beadlock.html

Unread 04-04-2013, 05:29 PM   #23901
Garza
Vendor

2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhk100 View Post
I'm skeptical reading things like that because everyone is a bit different. Was that dude 300 pounds or 100 pounds? I can have one chick sleep in my bed tonight and tell me in the morning it was the most uncomfy bed ever and I can have the next girl tomorrow night tell me my bed is amazing and ask me what kind of mattress I use. Point being, I have a different girl in my bed every night of the week.

Actually I do agree with this too. My choices when/if the time comes will most likely be a early 90's civic/crx of a standard cab 4 banger 2wd 100% stock ranger/yota pickup.
SO can we assume that your chicks vary between 100-300lbs?
Garza is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-04-2013, 05:33 PM   #23902
sirhk100

Yes, under 100 is way too bony and over 300 is too much to handle!

Unread 04-04-2013, 05:38 PM   #23903
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

I'm in need of a refill on my oxy acetylene tanks. They're dated 07. Anyone have a hookup for cheap refill/replace?
Unread 04-04-2013, 05:42 PM   #23904
sirhk100

What's cheap? I thought they were fairly cheap to fill in general? I actually do have a good price connection though. I could meet you sometime on my lunch break and go get them exchanged. Maybe one day next week or something?

Unread 04-04-2013, 05:54 PM   #23905
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhk100
What's cheap? I thought they were fairly cheap to fill in general? I actually do have a good price connection though. I could meet you sometime on my lunch break and go get them exchanged. Maybe one day next week or something?
Sounds good. I guess they can't be filled without hydro test, and these are too old?
Unread 04-04-2013, 06:19 PM   #23906
Raptor0206
1985 CJ7 

He said he would take $1500 looks like a nice YJ
I can't swing it because I just paid a **** ton on student loans
http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/cto/3723221673.html
Raptor0206 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-04-2013, 06:24 PM   #23907
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

It's probably an easy spliced wire fix too! Dangit!
Unread 04-04-2013, 06:24 PM   #23908
adams1985cj
1985 CJ7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregaf3
Test drove one your right the seats suck
Unread 04-04-2013, 06:31 PM   #23909
dmgiff
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garza View Post
SO can we assume that your chicks vary between 100-300lbs?
Under 110 is like lying on a duffel bag full of antlers.
dmgiff is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-04-2013, 06:40 PM   #23910
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

But 125-135 is just right!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.