Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

2M views 42K replies 144 participants last post by  terrasmak 
#1 ·
I figured since the other thread started out as talking about making a club, and what clubs are available, we should have a thread that's just dedicated to setting up trail runs.

The title says it all, and it'll be less cluttered.

So, the 9/18/10 Run to Potato Ridge was a success!

Next item on the schedule is Logandale on 10/23/10 according to McRoberts. Seems like we have a few interested parties! Who all is planning to attend?

If there is anything in the meantime, or someone local wants another rig to ride with them, just post up and see if anyone is available!

#31,842 ·
One of the guys on here has a sick old toyota scale crawler, it was the same idea, all primer and different color body panels. lemmie go find pics.
I like this one better.

Attachments

#31,847 ·
ksturgio said:
My next r/c car will be a crawler. When are you coming home Andy?
I have a couple of crawlers but nothing scale. I want to build a scale pre-runner.

Due to security concerns, I won't say when I am coming home but I will say that it will be before Halloween.

#31,849 ·
gregaf3 said:
The first snowfall up in the mountains was pretty nice. Just too bad it was at night.
It wasn't. My buddy lives up there and posted a pic from his back porch this afternoon. Looked like a decent dusting too. I'm sure it will all melt by the weekend though.

#31,850 ·
just rolled around under the jeep for a while.

This new OEM style prop valve only has 1 outlet.

It's fine to simply install a T and run both front brakes off of that right? I figure the only difference before is that the split happens inside the prop valve, it's still only coming out of 1 line on the master, right?

#31,854 ·
jokerchief462 said:
That is what I did on my YJ.

Enlarge the photo to see the T for the two rear lines

Sent from underneath my Jeep
Yeah. My rear line has a T way back on the frame so I guess that's exactly the same as doing it on the front huh?

This is what I did. Made a loop from the one out to the T as close to the stock connection points as possible, then connected the stock lines.

Finger Trigger Air gun Shotgun Auto part

Automotive fuel system Motor vehicle Automotive exterior Gas Bumper

#31,855 ·
Once the nitrous is installed, it will have the power:weight ratio of a street bike! Would be way cooler with a supercharged 6.1 and nitrous!

#31,857 ·
Looks real good Marn should work fine.

I too got real tired if brake fluid and bleeding but it all paid off. Best brake pedal ever. Installed the 8.8 and love it I also added a double booster.

Good luck.

#31,859 ·
jokerchief462 said:
Looks real good Marn should work fine.

I too got real tired if brake fluid and bleeding but it all paid off. Best brake pedal ever. Installed the 8.8 and love it I also added a double booster.

Good luck.

Thanks.

For some reason the brakes don't feel like they did. 2 weeks ago. I can't lock them up the same. It was worse initially then I bled them again and it got better but they still don't feel the same. They feel 'fine', the truck nose dives wjen you hit the brakes and it locks up a little but not the same.

Will bleed again and see what's up.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.