Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread - Page 1552 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectJKS Now Available at www.baseline4x4.com, Trackbars, SkidsFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 03-21-2013, 11:44 AM   #23266
andy02
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMCKEIG View Post
Wonder what "poor" condition looks like to this guy!

http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/pts/3679269251.html

I might just offer him $5. Build a stand for it, put a seat cover on it and use it in my garage. Then again, I could use my rear seat for that until the Jeep sells.

Its so short ****s like me and you can still get in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ACR View Post
My issue was I couldn't get the balls centered. I had to use some extra force to get everything lined up right. It didn't take me long.

September 11 2001
Never Forget!
andy02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-21-2013, 11:50 AM   #23267
MMCKEIG
1999 TJ Wrangler 

This thing looks clean!

http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/cto/3693824643.html
MMCKEIG is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-21-2013, 11:52 AM   #23268
xrunndonex
1994 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy02 View Post
I didn't even notice the highline fenders. Those are pretty cool. I also like the fake rust. The Stitch does nothing for me aside from the power to weight ratio. The fact that it is made out of fabric has me wondering just how much flapping it would have at highway speeds. I also wonder if the heater works well in something like that. I guess another benefit would be chicks in short skirts driving them!
Road head would be hard to!
xrunndonex is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-21-2013, 11:57 AM   #23269
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMCKEIG View Post
want!

I'll trade him my waggy, seem like a fair deal right?

Quote:
Well it ain't just the smoke and the traffic jam that makes me the bitter fool I am But this four-wheel buggy is A-dollaring me to death.
For gas and oils and fluids and grease, And wires and tires and anti freeze....And them accessories, Well honey, that's something else!
Well I figured it up and over a period of time, This four thousand dollar car of mine, Cost fourteen thousand dollars And ninety-nine cents, well now!
- Jerry Reed

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Gone but not Forgotten: 97 TJs Build Up.

Dr. Marneaus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-21-2013, 11:57 AM   #23270
sirhk100

Not digging any of the new jeep stuff they showed other then those darn hooks on stitch that they're using again. I really like those hooks and could see using them in a lot of different applications!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/TPF-Racing/255393361194429
sirhk100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-21-2013, 12:03 PM   #23271
Puck81
Web Wheeler

2000 XJ Cherokee 

Just a thought, what if Kansas boy is really YSB trolling the **** out of us?

Sent from my Imagination
Puck81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-21-2013, 12:04 PM   #23272
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puck81 View Post
Just a thought, what if Kansas boy is really YSB trolling the **** out of us?

Sent from my Imagination
he's not. I have my ways of knowing haha.

Quote:
Well it ain't just the smoke and the traffic jam that makes me the bitter fool I am But this four-wheel buggy is A-dollaring me to death.
For gas and oils and fluids and grease, And wires and tires and anti freeze....And them accessories, Well honey, that's something else!
Well I figured it up and over a period of time, This four thousand dollar car of mine, Cost fourteen thousand dollars And ninety-nine cents, well now!
- Jerry Reed

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Unread 03-21-2013, 12:04 PM   #23273
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

So ineed some manual hubs for my truck, warn premiums or should I go with something else?

Quote:
- Jerry Reed

Unread 03-21-2013, 12:17 PM   #23274
adams1985cj
1985 CJ7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Marneaus
So ineed some manual hubs for my truck, warn premiums or should I go with something else?
Go with warn premiums you pay a little more but you never here bad things about them.
Unread 03-21-2013, 12:17 PM   #23275
ksturgio
1997 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Marneaus
Warn for nostalgia!
ksturgio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-21-2013, 12:23 PM   #23276
sirhk100

Okay, need to figure out how to make a mounting system to hold this and keep it from spilling and being damaged while blasting thru the desert!!! Cause you guys could all kiss my butt when I whip out my trail dinner!!! LOL

http://www.roadtrucker.com/12-volt-c...-crock-pot.htm

Unread 03-21-2013, 12:25 PM   #23277
adams1985cj
1985 CJ7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhk100
Okay, need to figure out how to make a mounting system to hold this and keep it from spilling and being damaged while blasting thru the desert!!! Cause you guys could all kiss my butt when I whip out my trail dinner!!! LOL

http://www.roadtrucker.com/12-volt-c...-crock-pot.htm
Cargo strap to the roof!
Unread 03-21-2013, 12:26 PM   #23278
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

the shiny pretty chrome/gold look of the warn premiums should look nice next to my hub caps!

I just priced everything out and printed a list, I need about $225 in parts for the front axle (rotors, pads, calipers, u joints, seals, spindle bearings) Plus the hub @ $100, plus the $120 in ball joints i just ordered, plus some paint, and gear oil.

Yikes. At least it'll be brand new for all intents and purposes once i put it under the truck. crap, tie rod ends and stuff too, we'll get to that eventually i guess. I'll see if they feel solid and go from there.

Rear end I need to do new wheel bearings. Everybody tells me to just get the parts and pull the axle shafts then drop them at a mechanic or machine shop and let them do the work. Thoughts?

Quote:
- Jerry Reed

Unread 03-21-2013, 12:29 PM   #23279
andy02
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Puck, you should do this!
duct-tape-van.jpg  

Its so short ****s like me and you can still get in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ACR View Post
My issue was I couldn't get the balls centered. I had to use some extra force to get everything lined up right. It didn't take me long.

September 11 2001
Never Forget!
andy02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-21-2013, 12:36 PM   #23280
sirhk100

Quote:
Originally Posted by adams1985cj View Post
Cargo strap to the roof!
Doesn't solve the spilling issue. I want the contents to still be inside it at the end of the day. LOL I need long travel suspension for the crock pot basically!

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.