Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread - Page 1547 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

New For October! Flowmaster Black Ceramic Coated 304S ExhaNew For October! Flowmaster Black Ceramic Coated 304S ExhaNew For October! Flowmaster Black Ceramic Coated 304S Exha

Unread 03-20-2013, 02:45 PM   #23191
xrunndonex
1994 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy02 View Post

I can get over 200 for a minute. Your point? Or are you just being a ****ing idiot again?
Ima go kill myself now

xrunndonex is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-20-2013, 03:02 PM   #23192
Garza
Vendor

2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhk100 View Post
What are you using for ends on it? Also, what dimensions is it? Hollow or solid? Asking cause I'm still up in the air for steering on my expo. I don't think I'll go that route though cause I need much more then 6' I'm guessing and that would add up fast! I need to start looking around to see what others are using.
It's solid rod 1.25" threaded 7/8-14R/L on each end....slotted for a cool custom stainless clamp I'm not using jam nuts on this one.
Garza is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-20-2013, 03:03 PM   #23193
dmgiff
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Thanks Garza for the tire info. Unless I missed it, you didn't post the actual size of a 35" Falken. Guess I will have to decide if I want 35's or 37's if the 37's are actually closer to 35's.... and stuff.
dmgiff is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-20-2013, 03:05 PM   #23194
xrunndonex
1994 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy02 View Post

First, who the **** do you think you are calling "son?" I am not your son, I am not your cousin and I am sure as **** not your dad. In fact if I was your dad, you wouldn't be here because I would have beat the stupid out of you and your mom long ago. You are living proof that the population is getting more and more ignorant as days go on. I fear that one day you will inevitably reproduce and create more morons that are even dumber than you are. You are a self absorbed, self important, short minded idiot and if I could go back in time, I would give your mom a rusty clothes hanger so she could self abort.

Second, I know there is a Crown Vic that runs around Moab. Doesn't matter to me what that guy does. Who the **** cares?
Don't talk about my mom though that ain't cool. I'll beat the brakes off someone for that. That's one of the few ways to Piss me off.
xrunndonex is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-20-2013, 03:13 PM   #23195
Garza
Vendor

2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmgiff View Post
Thanks Garza for the tire info. Unless I missed it, you didn't post the actual size of a 35" Falken. Guess I will have to decide if I want 35's or 37's if the 37's are actually closer to 35's.... and stuff.
I have never measured a 35" Falken. If data holds true from thier site, one could expect that the 35" tire is actually 33.5" on a 17" wheel with 25psi using my math.

They show my 37" tire should measure 36.6....I measured 35.5 so 1.1 less. They show a 35" tire should measure 34.5......subtract the 1.1 = 33.4????
Unread 03-20-2013, 03:36 PM   #23196
dmgiff
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Ok, got it. Thanks again.
dmgiff is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-20-2013, 03:39 PM   #23197
sirhk100

Quote:
Originally Posted by xrunndonex View Post
Don't talk about my mom though that ain't cool. I'll beat the brakes off someone for that. That's one of the few ways to Piss me off.
MmmmmHmmmm, blah blah blah

http://www.facebook.com/pages/TPF-Racing/255393361194429
sirhk100 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-20-2013, 03:44 PM   #23198
ksturgio
1997 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhk100

MmmmmHmmmm, blah blah blah
When is the next race khris? Man I'm ready to go watch another one. Maybe I should see if I can see the mint 400.
ksturgio is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-20-2013, 03:59 PM   #23199
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksturgio View Post
When is the next race khris? Man I'm ready to go watch another one. Maybe I should see if I can see the mint 400.
Maybe my jeep wont break next time I need to go to a race :-(

Quote:
Well it ain't just the smoke and the traffic jam that makes me the bitter fool I am But this four-wheel buggy is A-dollaring me to death.
For gas and oils and fluids and grease, And wires and tires and anti freeze....And them accessories, Well honey, that's something else!
Well I figured it up and over a period of time, This four thousand dollar car of mine, Cost fourteen thousand dollars And ninety-nine cents, well now!
- Jerry Reed

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Gone but not Forgotten: 97 TJs Build Up.

Dr. Marneaus is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-20-2013, 04:04 PM   #23200
sirhk100

Next race in general is this Sat. Bottom link here is a PDF of the course. Spectator 4 is that same area we watched with the long whoops at our race. Last I saw there was 40 Trophy trucks entered. Heck, they're doing a parade down the strip in about 10 minutes...

http://www.bitd.com/best-in-the-dese...s-and-gps.html

Spectator 1 might be kinda cool. Spectator 2 could be lame or could be epic!!! not sure, it's all new and it's overlooking a gravel pit area they're racing thru. Spectator 3 will be a waste unless you want to see them going fast down a paved road.

Next race in our truck though isn't till Sept or Nov at this point. I don't know which yet, there's some deciding factors that I won't know about till they get closer. I personally am hoping for the Nov race. It's up to me as Jason won't be involved with this one but somethings might come into play that sets me up for the sept race instead even though it's not the one I prefer.

Unread 03-20-2013, 04:05 PM   #23201
Garza
Vendor

2005 LJ Wrangler 

I'll be in Pit A all day Sat. for TT#53

There are some good spectator areas this year at the Mint, but I'd say get there early Mint always turns into a small town. I will be there about 7:00am Sat, and our truck doesn't even leave the line until around 2

Oh and we'll be on Fremont all night tomorrow mingling with all the crews and what-not.
Unread 03-20-2013, 04:17 PM   #23202
sirhk100

Yeah i guess I should add... I have no intention of heading out Sat to spectate. If things go as planned I'll be home mounting rear fiberglass on the exploder. I may head down to freemont on friday afternoon though to catch up with some family friends that are in town for the race.

Ricky, word of advise for pit A... It's going to be a LONG boring day there! If you can do it without getting in trouble or ticketed by the BLM hike up course before Pit A about 5 minutes. (north) There's some BIG whoops that would greatly increase your spectating for the day. Just a FYI... I'd be bringing a book to read or something if I was stuck in that pit all day. LOL

Unread 03-20-2013, 04:29 PM   #23203
Garza
Vendor

2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhk100 View Post
Yeah i guess I should add... I have no intention of heading out Sat to spectate. If things go as planned I'll be home mounting rear fiberglass on the exploder. I may head down to freemont on friday afternoon though to catch up with some family friends that are in town for the race.

Ricky, word of advise for pit A... It's going to be a LONG boring day there! If you can do it without getting in trouble or ticketed by the BLM hike up course before Pit A about 5 minutes. (north) There's some BIG whoops that would greatly increase your spectating for the day. Just a FYI... I'd be bringing a book to read or something if I was stuck in that pit all day. LOL
Yea, I know exactly where it's at and that is what I figured lol I may get to be at main pit, but being a good friend I offered to be where they need me haha. Either way I always have fun being out there and telling myself that "one day I'll have one of those"
Unread 03-20-2013, 04:44 PM   #23204
sirhk100

Something about spectating races just doesn't do it for me. Maybe it's cause I have some similar toys and would just rather stay home or go out and use them myself rather then watching others use them. Not sure but if I'm not getting in a vehicle going to races just doesn't much appeal to me anymore. Well, that's sort of a lie, baja races are a different breed and I do like going to those! Maybe it's just more Nev races cause it's not open spectating. I want to go scope out my own spot and watch, not be hearded into a specific area. Ca races you can get away with watching from remote parts of the course still but none of the big boys race in any of the Ca series...

Watch out if you do hike it, I don't know about jean area but I've been at races up north where BLM was ticketing for hiking out of the spectator area and judging by the insane enforcement we all saw at our race it wouldn't surprise me if they did the same crap this weekend.

Unread 03-20-2013, 06:04 PM   #23205
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

Isn't that why you ride a dirt bike and just out run them?

Misspelled and auto corrected on my phone

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.