Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread - Page 1531 - JeepForum.com
Search  
Sign Up   Today's Posts
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

The Original 3/8" Ruffstuff Diff Cover!Don't forget the Jeep Forum discount, 10% off!Ruffstuff's Monster Shock Brackets!

Reply
Unread 03-15-2013, 08:06 PM   #22951
xrunndonex
Registered User
1994 ZJ 
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: coffeyville, Kansas
Posts: 1,666
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grand_ZJ View Post

The wife (boss) and I are sore as hell. I have no idea if theres unibody damage as I havent looked myself. And the insurance company has yet to contact me about setting up a time or place to get it checked out.

That was the first time and last time she will ever sit in the back of my jeep.
Hey atleast your both ok. Could of been worse even if the Jeep was totaled

xrunndonex is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-15-2013, 08:32 PM   #22952
gregaf3
Registered User
2013 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Germany
Posts: 3,610
Quote:
Originally Posted by B0nez View Post

I was in DC for about 8 months when I was really young & I loved it; all of the history and museums were amazing & the trees and green areas everywhere were completely foreign to this native Vegas boy. I am afraid going back might diminish the memory though, I understand there is a LOT of crime and shady folks.. and some non politicians there too. :-D
The Manassas battle grounds are right down the highway from my moms. Hunting is forbidden on the battlefields so there are deer everywhere. I used to take girls up to my moms then hit the metro into the mall area when I was stationed at Langley. Tons of civil war and revolution war stuff around the area too.

Misspelled and auto corrected on my phone
__________________
Professional Slacker
gregaf3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-15-2013, 09:22 PM   #22953
Grand_ZJ
Registered User
1996 XJ Cherokee 
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada
Posts: 1,023
Quote:
Originally Posted by Powrjunkey View Post

When/if you guys start physical therapy, hit me up, i know a great place! Hopefully you guys get PAID for that crap!
Thanks yeah we already started were going to a place that our attorney mentioned to us. Yeah hopefully we will. Our lawyer got the case for that shooting that happened on the strip where the taxi blew up so I think hes good for our case if he got hired for that.
__________________
1996 XJ Sport
Grand_ZJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-15-2013, 09:46 PM   #22954
ksturgio
Registered User
1997 ZJ 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 2,808
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grand_ZJ

Thanks yeah we already started were going to a place that our attorney mentioned to us. Yeah hopefully we will. Our lawyer got the case for that shooting that happened on the strip where the taxi blew up so I think hes good for our case if he got hired for that.
yes and no. If he is working a high profile case at the same time as yours he probably isn't working your case a secretary is.
ksturgio is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-15-2013, 11:46 PM   #22955
xrunndonex
Registered User
1994 ZJ 
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: coffeyville, Kansas
Posts: 1,666
Quote:
Originally Posted by ksturgio View Post

yes and no. If he is working a high profile case at the same time as yours he probably isn't working your case a secretary is.
Let's hope it isn't the same one that investigated tupacs
xrunndonex is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-15-2013, 11:58 PM   #22956
Grand_ZJ
Registered User
1996 XJ Cherokee 
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada
Posts: 1,023
Quote:
Originally Posted by ksturgio View Post

yes and no. If he is working a high profile case at the same time as yours he probably isn't working your case a secretary is.
My friend actually is using them currently. And says he actually works your case and just doesn't have a Secretary do it. And I don't think that he is the only one that does the step car I think that is the whole firm of four attorneys that work there.

Now I'm sure that they do have the secretary's do most of the foot workas that's what they pay them for.
__________________
1996 XJ Sport
Grand_ZJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-16-2013, 02:50 AM   #22957
andy02
Registered User
2004 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Lost Wages, NV
Posts: 3,710
Quote:
Originally Posted by B0nez

I think a few of you would be surprised how many people are lurking around unannounced. I read hundreds of posts in this thread before ever saying hello. I don't really have much to say, but reading is a learning experience to say in the least, if not only for entertainment at times. Subsequently I am on this thread daily multiple times more often than not.
I've found the guys here that I have met are a pretty good bunch who I respect and would consider worth listening to; and someone I would gladly lend a hand to anytime.
I too lurked here before posting for my first time. However, short of my hometown, I have never checked out any of the other regional forums. If and when the job decides to move me, I will probably still post in here though. I tend to like the conversation here. I have met most people on here and like you, I hold pretty much everybody in high regard.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hendrix
No one really knows the reason for LCOG Jeeps.

Its so short ****s like me and you can still get in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ACR View Post
My issue was I couldn't get the balls centered. I had to use some extra force to get everything lined up right. It didn't take me long.


September 11 2001
Never Forget!
andy02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-16-2013, 03:09 AM   #22958
B0nez
Registered User
2005 LJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Posts: 1,953
Quote:
Originally Posted by xrunndonex

Let's hope it isn't the same one that investigated tupacs
Seriously? Are you gonna bring up the OJ Simpson or Paris Hilton, etc. Vegas incidents next? Then perhaps try to drop a few more names and references to Vegas stuff that no one here really talks or cares about?
B0nez is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-16-2013, 03:43 AM   #22959
Powrjunkey
Registered User
2006 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Las vegas, Nevada
Posts: 4,458
Quote:
Originally Posted by B0nez

Seriously? Are you gonna bring up the OJ Simpson or Paris Hilton, etc. Vegas incidents next? Then perhaps try to drop a few more names and references to Vegas stuff that no one here really talks or cares about?
He may be genuinely curious about the place. Who knows what the outside world thinks of us?!he can be a bit noobish and tarded sometimes, but weren't we all at first? He strikes me as someone that's found something new and cool that he wants in on. May be wrong? But if he tones it down a bit and shows maturity, he should be welcomed. We just need to hear what he has to say, and filter all the crap and figure him out. Carry on, foolio! Just think before you post. Take the time to be eloquent in! responses, and stay away from razzing until your accepted! Have any plans for visits? A few of us could show you around, and not in the effed up way of take you on a trail and bounce on you. Lol. We are all pretty cool with the exceptions of a few, and you know who you are(stolen from davdson)
Where is he btw? Hope he and his are well. Anyway, I'm hoppednn down on my goodies now anncrashin hard! Gnight folksesu! Stop trying to trixes us stupid fat hobbitses! Tomorrow is landscaping day! Woo hoo gonna get some ****digglyn done in the back yarf. CAnt wait till my jasmine starts blooming out! The yards gonna be sick! Gots some roses ready code panting' should be most of the day to get some right in the planters! I'll post pics aftrrward. Hoodnohht greakshows! Until tmaroel'

image-1109336781.jpg

You know you want it? Don't lien!
__________________
The difference between stupidity and ignorance. Ignorance is doing something wrong and not knowing better. Stupidity is knowing better, but doing it anyway. Don't be stupid!
Powrjunkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-16-2013, 10:54 AM   #22960
andy02
Registered User
2004 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Lost Wages, NV
Posts: 3,710
Quote:
Originally Posted by xrunndonex

Let's hope it isn't the same one that investigated tupacs
Have you yet to figure out that attorneys don't do criminal investigations? The Police do criminal investigations. Present their findings to an attorney know as the Prosecutor. The Prosecutor argues the case in front of a Judge and sometimes a Jury against another attorney. Commonly known as a defense attorney. I am starting to think that you have somewhere around little to no real life experience.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Powrjunkey

He may be genuinely curious about the place. Who knows what the outside world thinks of us?!he can be a bit noobish and tarded sometimes, but weren't we all at first? He strikes me as someone that's found something new and cool that he wants in on. May be wrong? But if he tones it down a bit and shows maturity, he should be welcomed. We just need to hear what he has to say, and filter all the crap and figure him out. Carry on, foolio! Just think before you post. Take the time to be eloquent in! responses, and stay away from razzing until your accepted! Have any plans for visits? A few of us could show you around, and not in the effed up way of take you on a trail and bounce on you. Lol. We are all pretty cool with the exceptions of a few, and you know who you are(stolen from davdson)
Where is he btw? Hope he and his are well. Anyway, I'm hoppednn down on my goodies now anncrashin hard! Gnight folksesu! Stop trying to trixes us stupid fat hobbitses! Tomorrow is landscaping day! Woo hoo gonna get some ****digglyn done in the back yarf. CAnt wait till my jasmine starts blooming out! The yards gonna be sick! Gots some roses ready code panting' should be most of the day to get some right in the planters! I'll post pics aftrrward. Hoodnohht greakshows! Until tmaroel'

You know you want it? Don't lien!
Did you get more drunk as this post went on?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hendrix
No one really knows the reason for LCOG Jeeps.

Its so short ****s like me and you can still get in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ACR View Post
My issue was I couldn't get the balls centered. I had to use some extra force to get everything lined up right. It didn't take me long.


September 11 2001
Never Forget!
andy02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-16-2013, 11:14 AM   #22961
Raptor0206
Registered User
1985 CJ7 
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Posts: 1,657
Quote:
Originally Posted by andy02 View Post

Did you get more drunk as this post went on?
Lmao i was thinking the same thing!
Raptor0206 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-16-2013, 12:13 PM   #22962
Powrjunkey
Registered User
2006 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Las vegas, Nevada
Posts: 4,458
Quote:
Originally Posted by andy02

Did you get more drunk as this post went on?
Something like that! Lol wow! I just read it, and can't really figure out what exactly I was trying to say! Rofl just wow! It's like watching one of those GP races where everything is going great, and then the fourth place bike wipes out and takes out the rest of the field behind him!?
__________________
The difference between stupidity and ignorance. Ignorance is doing something wrong and not knowing better. Stupidity is knowing better, but doing it anyway. Don't be stupid!
Powrjunkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-16-2013, 03:14 PM   #22963
xrunndonex
Registered User
1994 ZJ 
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: coffeyville, Kansas
Posts: 1,666
Quote:
Originally Posted by Powrjunkey View Post

He may be genuinely curious about the place. Who knows what the outside world thinks of us?!he can be a bit noobish and tarded sometimes, but weren't we all at first? He strikes me as someone that's found something new and cool that he wants in on. May be wrong? But if he tones it down a bit and shows maturity, he should be welcomed. We just need to hear what he has to say, and filter all the crap and figure him out. Carry on, foolio! Just think before you post. Take the time to be eloquent in! responses, and stay away from razzing until your accepted! Have any plans for visits? A few of us could show you around, and not in the effed up way of take you on a trail and bounce on you. Lol. We are all pretty cool with the exceptions of a few, and you know who you are(stolen from davdson)
Where is he btw? Hope he and his are well. Anyway, I'm hoppednn down on my goodies now anncrashin hard! Gnight folksesu! Stop trying to trixes us stupid fat hobbitses! Tomorrow is landscaping day! Woo hoo gonna get some ****digglyn done in the back yarf. CAnt wait till my jasmine starts blooming out! The yards gonna be sick! Gots some roses ready code panting' should be most of the day to get some right in the planters! I'll post pics aftrrward. Hoodnohht greakshows! Until tmaroel'

You know you want it? Don't lien!
Yes I can be a but noobish or tarded at times I agree. I do plan on visiting the gambling capital when I am 21. That way I can do whatever I want with no restrictions. would like to hit some trails around there. I do know a couple of people from Vegas that love here there pretty laid back. Hopefully when I go there I don't run into criss angel the dude scares the **** out of me.
xrunndonex is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-16-2013, 04:13 PM   #22964
andy02
Registered User
2004 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Lost Wages, NV
Posts: 3,710
Quote:
Originally Posted by xrunndonex

Yes I can be a but noobish or tarded at times I agree. I do plan on visiting the gambling capital when I am 21. That way I can do whatever I want with no restrictions. would like to hit some trails around there. I do know a couple of people from Vegas that love here there pretty laid back. Hopefully when I go there I don't run into criss angel the dude scares the **** out of me.
Do you think that Vegas is nothing but semi-famous tards running around? Hell, you might see the people from pawn stars, counting cars, Criss Angel, and Tupacs Ghost all in the same place. It would be the highlight of your life! If you are real lucky, Tupacs ghost would have invited Lebron James, Darrel Strawberry, and Dennis Rodman to attend. Just last week, I saw Biggie Smalls hanging out with 50 Cent, Magic Johnson, and Helen Keller. He invited George Washington but he declined saying something about some dude from Kansas might be there...
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hendrix
No one really knows the reason for LCOG Jeeps.

Its so short ****s like me and you can still get in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ACR View Post
My issue was I couldn't get the balls centered. I had to use some extra force to get everything lined up right. It didn't take me long.


September 11 2001
Never Forget!
andy02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-16-2013, 04:24 PM   #22965
xrunndonex
Registered User
1994 ZJ 
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: coffeyville, Kansas
Posts: 1,666
Quote:
Originally Posted by andy02 View Post

Do you think that Vegas is nothing but semi-famous tards running around? Hell, you might see the people from pawn stars, counting cars, Criss Angel, and Tupacs Ghost all in the same place. It would be the highlight of your life! If you are real lucky, Tupacs ghost would have invited Lebron James, Darrel Strawberry, and Dennis Rodman to attend. Just last week, I saw Biggie Smalls hanging out with 50 Cent, Magic Johnson, and Helen Keller. He invited George Washington but he declined saying something about some dude from Kansas might be there...
I don't care lol and George Washington wouldn't have the slightest clue what Kansas was. fact being he died in 1799 and Kansas was recognized as a state in 1863.
I wouldn't care if I seen someone famous all that'd matter is if I gambled won and woke up in the morning feeling like someone threw a fridge at me.
xrunndonex is offline   Reply With Quote




Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.