Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread - Page 153 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

Savvy Billet LED Tail LightsLight up the holidays with LED lights from JeepHutIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 12-04-2011, 03:45 PM   #2281
Poison3DSpider

Quote:
Originally Posted by YouStupidBunny View Post
Damn it. Seriously, why does it take women so long to get ready? We should already be where we're going already. Instead, the guys are thinking about what is for lunch. The women are still upstairs doing whatever the hell it is women do upstairs.

Looks like we're probably just going to do the outdoor thing tomorrow. We'll probably just find a buffet on the strip and sit in a poker room.
But i wanted pictures TODAY!!!!!! LOL LOL

Unread 12-04-2011, 05:14 PM   #2282
Poison3DSpider

Quote:
I'm pretty certain I know who you are. Google works at my house. I wouldn't be interested in any business proposal. Again, that's not personal and definitely not being defensive. I would love to earn money doing something I enjoy. It's a safety issue. Nothing more.

Seriously, you thought I was being defensive? I'm trying my best not to embarass you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlixReed View Post
Making threats now? I'll remember this. Your loss.
Threats???
Unread 12-04-2011, 07:10 PM   #2283
MikeSW214
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Wow I leave and come back an this has all turned wierd.........
MikeSW214 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-04-2011, 07:35 PM   #2284
Poison3DSpider

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeSW214 View Post
Wow I leave and come back an this has all turned wierd.........
Turned kind of Pink?
Unread 12-04-2011, 09:22 PM   #2285
YouStupidBunny
2007 XK Commander 

Ok, one of two things has happened here.

Scenario 1: You are bipolar or, in laymans terms, bat shyt crazy. This would explain the extreme mood change. As a mentally ill cherry on top, you also have acute paranoia. But, as mental illness is an illness nonetheless, I won't denegrate you for it no more than I would denegrate someone with cancer or a cold.

Scenario 2: I've been trolled and AlixReid is actually one of you men. In which case, you got me and I say this...well played...well played.
YouStupidBunny is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-05-2011, 12:04 AM   #2286
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Back to wheelin' in southern nevada!

Or talking about fish tanks! Got a new setup today...

Illegitimi Non Carborundum

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Dr. Marneaus is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-05-2011, 12:19 AM   #2287
MMCKEIG
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Marneaus
Back to wheelin' in southern nevada!

Or talking about fish tanks! Got a new setup today...
An underwater landscaper too! So gifted, haha
MMCKEIG is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-05-2011, 12:38 AM   #2288
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

jerks....all of you!

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Unread 12-05-2011, 12:57 AM   #2289
MMCKEIG
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Marneaus
jerks....all of you!
I meant landscape architect (underwater landscape architect). No intention of being mean, sorry
MMCKEIG is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-05-2011, 02:40 AM   #2290
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

It's landscape engineer dammit!! Lol. Ysb, why are you threatening pink jeeper? Be good and play nice everyone! Pink jeeper, why are you so sensitive? We all just want to enjoy the trails, not charge for it, it's free fun entertainment.
Unread 12-05-2011, 07:59 AM   #2291
YouStupidBunny
2007 XK Commander 

It's all good again. I received a PM apology. I still have a suspicion none of that was real, but I accepted the apology anyway.

About to go load up on calories at the M breakfast buffet. Gonna need the energy for our climbing trip today. We still don't know where we're going. We're just going to drive until we see something we want to climb or get into.
YouStupidBunny is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-05-2011, 10:31 AM   #2292
sirhk100

Quote:
I think I have a 30RH 3 speed. Which trans will you be getting rid of? Can it be swapped out in a day? Right now, the Jeep is all I have. Also, what is the price and how many miles are on it?

I just had to replace the 2.5L in mine, so with a rebuilt trans it should be like new again.
32RH is what I've got. It's actually on the ground right now and will be being rebuilt over the next week or so by the tranny guy at chapman jeep who's my uncle.

Ran into an issue though with the future swap. Once I got the auto out yesterday it became obvious the bell housing on the new trans wasn't the same. Some research... There's two NSG-370 transmissions. I've got the newer one that mates up to the 3.7L and it won't work on my 4.0. So... It's going to end up on ebay/craigslist. I should be able to get a decent amount of cash from it and will put that towards my hunt for a manual to swap in. So basically I still intend to do a manual swap but now it's back to the drawing boards to find a donor transmission!

With that said, I'm not sure how long it will be till I can part with this current auto... On a side note though. I think it took us about 2 hours to drop it. Wasn't hard at all. Probably can get it back in in one long evening once it's ready!
sirhk100 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-05-2011, 10:36 AM   #2293
sirhk100

Quote:
I once had a crush on a girl who told me I had a weird sense of humor. Sometimes I miss her. I bet her family does too.
What mine is she in?

(edit, after continuing to read I realized you have a strange sense of humor so please don't threaten me!!! LOL Also, I have a fear of hanging by ropes. I prefer horizontal mines, not vertical ones! I don't touch anything inside and watch my feet though! I also carry a backup light for my primary light. I learned that riding dirt bikes solo at night! Sucks with no lights!!! LOL)
sirhk100 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-05-2011, 11:28 AM   #2294
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
We're just going to drive until we see something we want to climb or get into.
That's how I pick my dates on Friday nights.

Unread 12-05-2011, 11:43 AM   #2295
davidsonlaw
2013 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhk100 View Post
What mine is she in?
No wonder the mob came to Vegas ... so many holes, so few bodies.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.