Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread - Page 1529 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineBaseline 4x4 Lifetime Warranty 4340 Chromoly Axle Shaft KiSpartan Locker Special Forum Prices Dana 30 44 60 Ford 8.8

Unread 03-15-2013, 02:04 PM   #22921
andy02
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powrjunkey View Post
Andy, I stole your link and posted it on my FB!
Thanks!

Its so short ****s like me and you can still get in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ACR View Post
My issue was I couldn't get the balls centered. I had to use some extra force to get everything lined up right. It didn't take me long.

September 11 2001
Never Forget!
andy02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-15-2013, 02:04 PM   #22922
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

just ordered one of these, Johnny Lightning 1:64 scale, new release this year, too bad its a 1981....

If guns kill people, then pencils misspell words, cars make people drive drunk, and spoons made Rosie O' Donnell fat!

"One of the best ways to get yourself a reputation as a dangerous citizen these days is to go about repeating the very phrases which our founding fathers used in the great struggle for independence" - Charles Austin Beard

Quote:
Originally Posted by revelc View Post
Having a Full Size Jeep is likehaving a hot wife. When you take her out in public it turns heads, they can insight jealousy, you could look at them all day, they require a lot of attention, cost a lot to get them to do what you want them to do, but when they're not happy you'll be cussing, throwing things, and constantly weighing how much you'll lose if you divorce her.

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Gone but not Forgotten: 97 TJs Build Up.
Dr. Marneaus is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-15-2013, 02:27 PM   #22923
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Marneaus
just ordered one of these, Johnny Lightning 1:64 scale, new release this year, too bad its a 1981....
Just one?! Gotta get a few! One for inside the waggy, one for the wall/desk, and one to play with! oh, and one to paint and modify like yours! That's pretty cool!
Unread 03-15-2013, 02:28 PM   #22924
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy02

Thanks!
Probably should have asked first, but it's well written, so I stole it. Give you unnamed credit though. Didn't take the liberty of naming you, however, if they're clever, they can find it.
Unread 03-15-2013, 02:47 PM   #22925
xrunndonex
1994 ZJ 

Quote:

Not since the late 70's early 80's.
Don't they still pretty much run it but its on a corporate level now.
xrunndonex is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-15-2013, 02:49 PM   #22926
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Just one?! Gotta get a few! One for inside the waggy, one for the wall/desk, and one to play with! oh, and one to paint and modify like yours! That's pretty cool!
they are freakin expensive!

If guns kill people, then pencils misspell words, cars make people drive drunk, and spoons made Rosie O' Donnell fat!

"One of the best ways to get yourself a reputation as a dangerous citizen these days is to go about repeating the very phrases which our founding fathers used in the great struggle for independence" - Charles Austin Beard

Quote:
Originally Posted by revelc View Post
Having a Full Size Jeep is likehaving a hot wife. When you take her out in public it turns heads, they can insight jealousy, you could look at them all day, they require a lot of attention, cost a lot to get them to do what you want them to do, but when they're not happy you'll be cussing, throwing things, and constantly weighing how much you'll lose if you divorce her.

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Gone but not Forgotten: 97 TJs Build Up.
Dr. Marneaus is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-15-2013, 02:54 PM   #22927
sirhk100

Quote:
Originally Posted by adams1985cj View Post
You need the Cadillac with the switches you would fit in better!! Just kidding I speak out of jealousy.
Oh trust me, I already was scheming how to build something crazy like that! The catch is any other vehicles in my drive way need to either be capable of 30+ mpg or capable of towing a car trailer with anything pictured in that picture strapped on top of the trailer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy02 View Post
Your pic is missing another Expo and a couple of dirt bikes.
Well, red isn't in the mood to come out and play and I didn't think the bikes staged would be right quite yet. That wasn't a staged photo. Green decided that was where it was going to die, whitey lives there for right now and blacky was parked out of the way for access to get green in and out of my sideyard until it died right there. Carb cleaner thru a vacuum line got green parked back in the side after that photo was taken!

Figured out why it wouldn't start though, fuel pump died on it. Kinda funny since we technically crossed the finish line less then 1/2 a mile ago as far as how far the truck has traveled since race day! LOL Toyota wants $418+ tax, autozone is a little over $100... Hmmmmm... I think I know the choice! LOL We have a spare but figure put a brand new in and keep the used spare as a spare.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/TPF-Racing/255393361194429
sirhk100 is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-15-2013, 02:56 PM   #22928
andy02
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Probably should have asked first, but it's well written, so I stole it. Give you unnamed credit though. Didn't take the liberty of naming you, however, if they're clever, they can find it.
Most of my writings have been reposted multiple times so it doesn't bother me. I hope they make it far and wide.

Quote:
My issue was I couldn't get the balls centered. I had to use some extra force to get everything lined up right. It didn't take me long.

September 11 2001
Never Forget!
Unread 03-15-2013, 02:56 PM   #22929
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

You guys want to chip in and help me get the house cleaned while the wife is gone? http://alittlebitdirty.com/ who doesn't like a topless maid?
Unread 03-15-2013, 02:59 PM   #22930
andy02
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhk100 View Post
Figured out why it wouldn't start though, fuel pump died on it. Kinda funny since we technically crossed the finish line less then 1/2 a mile ago as far as how far the truck has traveled since race day! LOL Toyota wants $418+ tax, autozone is a little over $100... Hmmmmm... I think I know the choice! LOL We have a spare but figure put a brand new in and keep the used spare as a spare.
Fuel pump is why it kept blowing fuses? That is kind of odd. I think in the grand scheme of things, I wouldn't replace it with another Toyota part. I would go with an external pump.

Quote:

September 11 2001
Never Forget!
Unread 03-15-2013, 03:03 PM   #22931
Raptor0206
1985 CJ7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregaf3 View Post
You guys want to chip in and help me get the house cleaned while the wife is gone? http://alittlebitdirty.com/ who doesn't like a topless maid?
your gonna have to move your house to cali though
Raptor0206 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-15-2013, 03:12 PM   #22932
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raptor0206 View Post
your gonna have to move your house to cali though
sorry wrong link www.dustbunnieslv.com
Unread 03-15-2013, 03:38 PM   #22933
andy02
2004 TJ Wrangler 

All the talk by people not from here in the NV section has me wondering just how many people read our posts. I mean we have some guy from Kansas that for some reason likes this thread. We have some guy from Florida ask about getting gears and lockers done here and one of the responses is a guy with 1 post that can't figure out where he lives and the other from some cat in Maryland. Maybe we should go invade somewhere else? LOL

Quote:

September 11 2001
Never Forget!
Unread 03-15-2013, 03:44 PM   #22934
Puck81
2000 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy02 View Post
All the talk by people not from here in the NV section has me wondering just how many people read our posts. I mean we have some guy from Kansas that for some reason likes this thread. We have some guy from Florida ask about getting gears and lockers done here and one of the responses is a guy with 1 post that can't figure out where he lives and the other from some cat in Maryland. Maybe we should go invade somewhere else? LOL
The guy from Florida lives here. Real nice guy, i have wheeled with him.

Sent from my Imagination
Puck81 is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-15-2013, 03:51 PM   #22935
squirrelbomb
2005 TJ Wrangler 

That Maryland cat I is me! I lived in North Las Vegas over on Centennial for four years and just moved to DC. Wish I never did. There is no other place that I have ever lived that you can just pull off the road anywhere you want and just go; and the cops are cool with it.
squirrelbomb is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.