Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread - Page 1528 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge BushingsFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 03-15-2013, 12:36 PM   #22906
sirhk100

Personally I don't like liberals or conservatives... I'm a bit of both if you really want it truthfully. Socially I probably fall more liberal but when it comes to financial policy, entitlement programs, land use and things that I'm not sure where to classify them like gun control and that stuff I fall more conservative. That's all I'll say on that stuff in here in type though. I don't fully disagree with everything the liberals want but for the most part and the topics generally discussed in here I definitely fall on the conservative side.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/TPF-Racing/255393361194429
sirhk100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-15-2013, 12:40 PM   #22907
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

See in my mind I am a conservative liberal. But I do not like to associate myself with either of our current parties. I have my own beliefs that I do not push on other people, at the same time I don't want your beliefs pushed on me. If someone does not like guns, gays, religion, or anything else that is fine with me. Just do not try pushing your views on me and I will show you the same courtesy. If you don't like religion, then don't go to church. If you don't like same sex relationships then don't have one. If you don't like guns then don't get one. If you don't like 44oz soda's then don't get one.

When was the last time that someone went up to some dude in a sports car and said "You don't need all of that power the speed limit is only 75 mph"

At the same time I don't believe that the government should fund any system that allows any of its citizens to become completely dependent on the government.
Unread 03-15-2013, 12:46 PM   #22908
sirhk100

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregaf3 View Post
When was the last time that someone went up to some dude in a sports car and said "You don't need all of that power the speed limit is only 75 mph"
LOL, I've openly said it in here that if all you do is drive on public roads I don't see the point personally. Race tracks exist for a reason.

Unread 03-15-2013, 12:47 PM   #22909
ksturgio
1997 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grand_ZJ

So does the engine have blown heads or are you just doing this for shyts & giggles?

I just got a custom driveshaft from adams so I now have 4wd capabilities. All I need to do is custom make some shifter linkage which I already know that I'll be using some 3/8" all thread and some heim joints.
Wrist pin let go pretty significant damage to the cylinder and trashing the block. The repair for the block was just over 2g's. I picked up a free motor that I'm hoping is rebuild able.

So I take it no unibody damage on yours from the wreck? I guess if all the doors still shut you should be fine.
ksturgio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-15-2013, 01:00 PM   #22910
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

more importantly how is the boss doing? I bet she will not be in the back seat next time!!
Unread 03-15-2013, 01:03 PM   #22911
xrunndonex
1994 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregaf3 View Post
And to all of you mofo's out there. My wife did all the research and we both voted for Cruz and so far we are proud of our vote. Now only if our other vote would have won. Absentee voting sucks in the fact that you don't get any of the local news so you really don't know the candidates and I never vote down party lines.
Mayor for Vegas? Thought it was mob ruled lol
xrunndonex is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-15-2013, 01:05 PM   #22912
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

We are not Nevada residents... thus the absentee ballot.
Unread 03-15-2013, 01:24 PM   #22913
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

I used to have people asking me why I needed the power all the time when I was in my duster! What's the point of having all that power? Why do you have to go so fast? Remember illiterate minds post? Same phenomenon. They can't understand why it would be fun. Khris has a valid counter because he sees the fun in speed, but enjoys it off road rather than on road.
Unread 03-15-2013, 01:24 PM   #22914
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by xrunndonex

Mayor for Vegas? Thought it was mob ruled lol
Not since the late 70's early 80's.
Unread 03-15-2013, 01:27 PM   #22915
andy02
2004 TJ Wrangler 

For those that asked me to post my writings, here you go.

Its so short ****s like me and you can still get in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ACR View Post
My issue was I couldn't get the balls centered. I had to use some extra force to get everything lined up right. It didn't take me long.

September 11 2001
Never Forget!
andy02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-15-2013, 01:31 PM   #22916
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Google "Ralph Lamb" and you'll get the idea.
Unread 03-15-2013, 01:35 PM   #22917
sirhk100

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powrjunkey View Post
Khris has a valid counter because he sees the fun in speed, but enjoys it off road rather than on road.
Now that you've been in my driveway is it that obvious? LOL

Unread 03-15-2013, 01:54 PM   #22918
adams1985cj
1985 CJ7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhk100

You need the Cadillac with the switches you would fit in better!! Just kidding I speak out of jealousy.
Unread 03-15-2013, 02:02 PM   #22919
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Andy, I stole your link and posted it on my FB!
Unread 03-15-2013, 02:03 PM   #22920
andy02
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhk100 View Post

Your pic is missing another Expo and a couple of dirt bikes.

Its so short ****s like me and you can still get in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ACR View Post
My issue was I couldn't get the balls centered. I had to use some extra force to get everything lined up right. It didn't take me long.

September 11 2001
Never Forget!
andy02 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.