Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread - Page 1526 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

The RuffStuff "I can't go to EJS" Sale!Offset Tie Rod Kit From RuffStuff!Check out our NEW Steering Stuff!

Unread 03-14-2013, 10:08 PM   #22876
B0nez
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Not sure if this link will work, but the senator from TX really hammers the point home to Feinstein in the video

http://firstread.nbcnews.com/_news/2...ses-panel?lite

B0nez is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-14-2013, 10:10 PM   #22877
andy02
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roobicon

100% agree! The 2nd Amendment was written by men who threw off the chains of tyranny for men to keep government in its proper place...as a defender of liberty, not a grantor of security.
In order to get the true meaning of the 2nd Amendment, you have to consider the way things were at the time of the writing. The 2nd Amendment reads "A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed." If they were to write it today it would read "Because a well disciplined Army is necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed." Our forefathers were not arguing for needs or hunting. They were worried about a tyrannical Government like the one that they had just gotten done fighting. The term well regulated militia does not mean you have to be in a militia to be afforded those rights. Quite the contrary. Well regulated at the time was synonymous with well disciplined. They weren't saying we needed one, they were afraid of one! Therefore, it stands to reason that they wanted the American people to be able to stand and fight against tyranny with arms of their choosing. We know that they weren't talking about arms being used for hunting because at the time arms were a mainstay for putting food on the table. If you didn't hunt, you didn't eat. They wanted us to stay in lockstep with the arms that are available to the worlds militaries.

I love when someone says "they couldn't know how advanced our firearms would become." This is true. They had no way of knowing. Does that mean that we should not be afforded the right unless we are carrying muskets? No, that is like saying that the right of free speech should only refer to the spoken word or those printed on a Gutenberg Printing Press. After all, they had no way of knowing how advanced we would become as a people. They had no way of knowing that there would be a personal computer and a television in almost every home in the United States yet I don't see anyone arguing to remove that right from us. They gave us the right to be free from illegal search and seizure. Should that right only extend so far as our homes? They had no way of knowing that we would have moved far beyond the horse and buggy. Yet nobody is arguing that we should take that right away. So why our right to arms? The truth is, this has nothing to do with guns. It has everything to do with power and control. He who has the power, controls the people. You take away the power to resist, thereby giving all the power to yourself, you give yourself full control.

Its so short ****s like me and you can still get in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ACR View Post
My issue was I couldn't get the balls centered. I had to use some extra force to get everything lined up right. It didn't take me long.

September 11 2001
Never Forget!
andy02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-14-2013, 10:40 PM   #22878
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Yup! Preach on brother!
Unread 03-14-2013, 10:42 PM   #22879
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

I want a Stryker! I'll DD it! It also peeves me that I can't call up HK and buy a bright and shiny NEW mp5, select fire, of course!
Unread 03-14-2013, 10:44 PM   #22880
Puck81
2000 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powrjunkey View Post
I want a Stryker! I'll DD it! It also peeves me that I can't call up HK and buy a bright and shiny NEW mp5, select fire, of course!
I would sell body parts for a select fire Bushmaster ACR in 6.8 spc II. I have fired the semi auto in 5.56, and loved it.

Sent from my Imagination
Puck81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-14-2013, 11:19 PM   #22881
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Is it just me, or is this just EFFING HAWTNESS!?

YouTube (Short URL)
?start=" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen>

Couldn't stop staring! WOW! 2:45! She's mine! Hands off! Lol
Unread 03-14-2013, 11:35 PM   #22882
xrunndonex
1994 ZJ 

Quote:

Video Link: http://youtu.be/F_U_bU3SyWU

Lol would have been nicer if they had bigger tits. Still look good though.
xrunndonex is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-14-2013, 11:45 PM   #22883
Puck81
2000 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:

Video Link: http://youtu.be/F_U_bU3SyWU

I like the redhead @ 1:50

Sent from my Imagination
Puck81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-15-2013, 12:03 AM   #22884
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by xrunndonex

Lol would have been nicer if they had bigger tits. Still look good though.
More than a mouthful or handful is just a waste!
Unread 03-15-2013, 12:05 AM   #22885
Grand_ZJ
1998 ZJ 

All you do is grab a handful then with the rest you get a mouthful. Done.
Unread 03-15-2013, 04:00 AM   #22886
Raptor0206
1985 CJ7 

Quote:
More than a mouthful or handful is just a waste!
Liar!
Raptor0206 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-15-2013, 04:19 AM   #22887
xrunndonex
1994 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raptor0206 View Post

Liar!
The more the better. **** a pillow if you got a girl with huge tits lol
xrunndonex is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-15-2013, 08:18 AM   #22888
ksturgio
1997 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grand_ZJ
Hey ksturgio did you get your ZJ up and running so I'm not the only one in this place? ?
No I've got a rebuild able motor I just need to strip it down and drop it off for a dip and machine work. Just need to find the time. Right now sad to say its a little low on the list. How bad is your zj?
ksturgio is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-15-2013, 08:41 AM   #22889
sirhk100

http://www.race-dezert.com/classifie...tails&id=44117

Guttermouth show tonight for those of you that can break away from your Celine Dion and Britney Spears! How about a hippy song with lyrics to help out! LOL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QL0kp3uBLS4

http://www.facebook.com/pages/TPF-Racing/255393361194429
sirhk100 is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-15-2013, 09:29 AM   #22890
andy02
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhk100 View Post

Its so short ****s like me and you can still get in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ACR View Post
My issue was I couldn't get the balls centered. I had to use some extra force to get everything lined up right. It didn't take me long.

September 11 2001
Never Forget!
andy02 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.