Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread - Page 1523 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

FS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valueRough Country Lift Kits and Parts!The ULTIMATE "Selectable" Locker System! Brough

Unread 03-14-2013, 06:03 PM   #22831
PhotoJared
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by xrunndonex

I think the assault rifle ban is wrong. One thing that they should change is make 100 round drums illegal you don't need 100 rounds. Most countries 10 is the max
Please just go.

Posted from outer space.

other stuff
PhotoJared is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-14-2013, 06:23 PM   #22832
Raptor0206
1985 CJ7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhotoJared View Post
Please just go.

Posted from outer space.
Raptor0206 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-14-2013, 06:27 PM   #22833
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Just to be clear, assault RIFLES were included in the national firearms act of 1936. they've been heavily regulated since then. In 1986, another law was passed prohibiting the sale and new manufacture of class III(full auto, silenced, and others) to the public. The term "assault weapon" is a fabricated term used to instill fear and misunderstanding among the public.(see illiterate post earlier) If confusion and ignorance are allowed to run amok, what you get is what's happening currently. As someone what an assault rifle is and they'll likely say ar-15 or ak, which is sort of half correct in the literal context only. As used in present day United States, few people actually legally own full auto rifles because they're very expensive.
This is getting old....
Unread 03-14-2013, 06:33 PM   #22834
Spaceball

2001 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhotoJared View Post
Please just go.

Posted from outer space.
Yep, reminds me of that obama license plate guy, or obama sticker guy whatever it was.........is KS a blue state now too?
Spaceball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-14-2013, 06:33 PM   #22835
andy02
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:

I think the assault rifle ban is wrong. One thing that they should change is make 100 round drums illegal you don't need 100 rounds. Most countries 10 is the max
Lets play with that logic for just a moment. An untrained albeit competent shooter can change a mag in 2 seconds. A trained shooter can do so in about one and if you are really good, you can still fire an aimed round while the mag is out. I digress, an untrained shooter can change a mag in 2 seconds. At Sandy Hook, the shooter fired around 90 rounds. That is three mags if he used standard capacity mags. He lost 6 seconds shooting time. Now lets go with 10 round mags (don't forget, they are easier to change so change time is reduced) and the aforementioned 2 seconds. He would have lost a cumulative total of 18 seconds. It took the first officer around 10 minutes to arrive on scene after the first 911 call. 18 seconds out of 10 minutes. Now seems kind of pointless doesn't it and we haven't even touched on the fact that a 10 rounder is easier to change and therefore faster. When we do, you get close to the original 6 seconds. You solved nothing.

On to your next point. 10 rounds is the max in "most" countries you say? Please, name just one. Lets not forget that some people here are far better traveled than you and know gun laws in those countries quite well. To put it bluntly, I have been to 13 separate countries on 3 different continents. Only three had a maximum capacity on magazines and not a single one of those was 10.

Care to try again?

Its so short ****s like me and you can still get in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ACR View Post
My issue was I couldn't get the balls centered. I had to use some extra force to get everything lined up right. It didn't take me long.

September 11 2001
Never Forget!
andy02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-14-2013, 06:54 PM   #22836
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Mexico! Ha! Gotcha! You are completely correct, smaller mags are quicker to change. Also, easier to carry and conceal! Lets not forget about the Chinese stabbing ninjas that killed and/or injured a larger number of children inside elementary schools. Two separate incidences where no firearms were present resulted in more deaths and injuries! Look at Israel! Citizens carry real machine guns to the grocery store, yet they have a remarkably low crime and murder rate! That jut doesn't compute! Guns are the reason so many people die in America! BTW, beating death murders outnumber gun related deaths nearly seven to one, and that's bare hand killings. Not blunt objects. Gotta limit hands to three fingers now, I guess!
Unread 03-14-2013, 06:59 PM   #22837
MMCKEIG
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:

That's ****ed. I spent many hours after school trying to catch up.
That's because you were stoned when you started the day. You had to play catch up.

Is **** really that boring in Kansas that you have to talk to us in LV? We don't have any Xanax for you! You think you would've figured that out by now and just move on your way, and take your poor sentence forming *** somewhere else on the Internet! Haha
MMCKEIG is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-14-2013, 07:08 PM   #22838
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

How's the header?
Unread 03-14-2013, 07:14 PM   #22839
ksturgio
1997 ZJ 

Rytra welcome to the forum. You picked a bad day usually it isn't this brutal around here. I am the jerk in the f-150 and a lot of the trails I go out on are pretty low key family friendly. You won't hear a word out of me with the KK. Hope to see you out on a trail soon. Shooting as well if you are into that.
ksturgio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-14-2013, 07:14 PM   #22840
Grand_ZJ
1996 XJ Cherokee 

Damn I go to the lawyer's office & then to a neck and back office and you guys ream the kansas boys ***!

My wife is dyslexic and she can spell & form sentences better.

Welcome to the forum rytra good to see another face here in Vegas.

I tell you state farm is sure taking their sweet time in trying to fix my ZJ. I have a laundry list of problems for them.
Unread 03-14-2013, 07:20 PM   #22841
PhotoJared
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Marn, ban hammer the troll.

Posted from outer space.
other stuff
PhotoJared is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-14-2013, 07:21 PM   #22842
sirhk100

Kinda funny that I don't even own a jeep and talk crap on people in here yet I haven't gotten kicked outta this section but the dude from Kansas pretty much has annoyed everyone in here!

BTW, dude with the KK, I think you'll be accepted here since you own a jeep and well, read my last sentence. LOL I had to google what a "KK" is other then my initials without my middle name...

Curious, while doing the google search, I saw this... Makes me have to ask, can I borrow yours?

And for the record, I'm pretty sure this is what being shot out of a cannon would be like!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=CU9LovRUP5o

http://www.facebook.com/pages/TPF-Racing/255393361194429
sirhk100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-14-2013, 07:21 PM   #22843
ksturgio
1997 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhotoJared
Marn, ban hammer the troll.

Posted from outer space.
I don't think he's a troll he's 20. I think he just needs some direction.
ksturgio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-14-2013, 07:28 PM   #22844
andy02
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Princess suck?
image-2150596803.jpg  

Its so short ****s like me and you can still get in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ACR View Post
My issue was I couldn't get the balls centered. I had to use some extra force to get everything lined up right. It didn't take me long.

September 11 2001
Never Forget!
andy02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-14-2013, 07:29 PM   #22845
4x4Brit
2006 LJ Wrangler 

A couple of the guys on Warmachines have KJ'S and seem to do pretty decent up at Potato Ridge. Any mods on the KK?
4x4Brit is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.