Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread - Page 1522 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

Baseline 4x4 Lifetime Warranty 4340 Chromoly Axle Shaft KiClayton Off Road WJ Long Arm Kits!Clayton Off Road - JK Prototype Gas Tank Skid

Unread 03-14-2013, 05:14 PM   #22816
ksturgio
1997 ZJ 

Are you working powr. Damn that's a long post.

ksturgio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-14-2013, 05:16 PM   #22817
andy02
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregaf3 View Post
Not like he could ban me anyways. I just got my wife a vpn service so she can watch netflix and what not in Korea. Needless to say it gives you access to over 500 servers worldwide with a random IP address each time. Not too bad for $55 a year. If you use a lot of public wireless connections it would be worth it for the security alone.
I used a VPN when I was in Korea so that I didn't have to use their phone service. MagicJack + VPN made my stay there a lot easier! I had a cell for local calls and such and used MagicJack for calls to and from the States.

Its so short ****s like me and you can still get in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ACR View Post
My issue was I couldn't get the balls centered. I had to use some extra force to get everything lined up right. It didn't take me long.

September 11 2001
Never Forget!
andy02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-14-2013, 05:16 PM   #22818
B0nez
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by adams1985cj
Made a cover for the rear today. Got bored and I'm always worried about tools, straps, etc walking off. It doesn't lock but it does cover and you have to open the tail gate to get it off. Just a deterrent if someone wants ***** bad enough they are going to get it.
Looks better than the bestop insta-trunk sold for over $100
B0nez is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-14-2013, 05:17 PM   #22819
ksturgio
1997 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by xrunndonex

Not ours those are the new warehouses our is one of the first before the robots carried the shelves I am a picker I walk all around with a tote putting orders in the tote then on the belt then the belt takes it to the packers
Man sounds rough. I used to work at a rail yard in the desert. The only shade was under a black rail car. No water, bathroom, just a work truck with no a/c. I would have to double up on gloves because the rail car is all black, baking in the sun and hot a hell. I had one hell of a tan though. Oh and I didn't smoke weed either.
Unread 03-14-2013, 05:17 PM   #22820
Puck81
Web Wheeler

2000 XJ Cherokee 

The asault weapon ban passed

Sent from my Imagination
Puck81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-14-2013, 05:20 PM   #22821
adams1985cj
1985 CJ7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by B0nez

Looks better than the bestop insta-trunk sold for over $100
I can't see paying that kind of money for simple crap. I'm no pro bit I think my ***** usually looks decent.
Unread 03-14-2013, 05:23 PM   #22822
andy02
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puck81 View Post
The asault weapon ban passed

Sent from my Imagination
No, the ban got out of committee. That means that it can be voted on in the House.

Its so short ****s like me and you can still get in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ACR View Post
My issue was I couldn't get the balls centered. I had to use some extra force to get everything lined up right. It didn't take me long.

September 11 2001
Never Forget!
andy02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-14-2013, 05:26 PM   #22823
adams1985cj
1985 CJ7 

Just a heads up to the cigar smokers on the 15th of every month the Tobacco Leaf does the all you can smoke for 10 bucks. Of course it's from what they choose but it is usually 12-15 different cigar brands. It's all day long and you can come and go as you please.
Unread 03-14-2013, 05:27 PM   #22824
ksturgio
1997 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy02

No, the ban got out of committee. That means that it can be voted on in the House.
Voted by a house where every republican is expected to vote against as well as a handful of dems. We aren't out of the woods yet, but at least to me it seems unlikely to pass.
Unread 03-14-2013, 05:31 PM   #22825
adams1985cj
1985 CJ7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksturgio

Voted by a house where every republican is expected to vote against as well as a handful of dems. We aren't out of the woods yet, but at least to me it seems unlikely to pass.
It not going to pass every where else. It still has a long way to go. Someone needs to put Feinstein out of her misery it was her that started it. Either that or kick Cali out of the union.
Unread 03-14-2013, 05:36 PM   #22826
xrunndonex
1994 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by adams1985cj View Post

It not going to pass every where else. It still has a long way to go. Someone needs to put Feinstein out of her misery it was her that started it. Either that or kick Cali out of the union.
I think the assault rifle ban is wrong. One thing that they should change is make 100 round drums illegal you don't need 100 rounds. Most countries 10 is the max
xrunndonex is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-14-2013, 05:39 PM   #22827
adams1985cj
1985 CJ7 

Quote:

I think the assault rifle ban is wrong. One thing that they should change is make 100 round drums illegal you don't need 100 rounds. Most countries 10 is the max
I thinks it's 'merica was should be able to have the biggest and best of everything high capacity mags/drums included!
Unread 03-14-2013, 05:47 PM   #22828
ksturgio
1997 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by adams1985cj

I thinks it's 'merica was should be able to have the biggest and best of everything high capacity mags/drums included!
X2 . Maybe if they did have 100 rd mags chavez and castro and saddam wouldn't have lasted so long.
Unread 03-14-2013, 05:53 PM   #22829
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:

you don't need 100 rounds.
Says who?! Does anyone know why the Japanese never entertained the notion of a ground assault on the mainland?! It's because they knew that most of the American citizens of the time owned and used their firearms on a regular basis. They knew a ground invasion would fail! Based on how our current government has protected our borders so far, I'll keep my "high capacity" magazines, and those who don't think they're needed can go and try to reason with the attackers. See how well that works! People often forget, it's not about hunting or self defense in your home or on the street, it's about protecting your freedom. Not just your freedom the keep and bear arms, but all the others too. Read the bill of rights. Maybe keep a dictionary nearby for the really big words like "infringed."
Unread 03-14-2013, 05:57 PM   #22830
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksturgio
Are you working powr. Damn that's a long post.
Yep, just had to rewrite the post I referenced earlier! Call it conspiracy theory or whatever, but there's storm cloud on the horizon, and the storm isn't just going to be about gun, immigration, or economy. It's going to include, race, religion, natural resources, government, and many other issues. People are going to finally open their eyes to a mess.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.