Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread - Page 1520 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

Dan's Old as Dirt Birthday Sale!Premium LED Lighting by VISION X, Proudly sold at ROCKRIDGGEARSHADE Pocket Tops in stock and available at ROCKRIDGE

Unread 03-14-2013, 02:36 PM   #22786
andy02
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by xrunndonex View Post
That's ****ed. I spent many hours after school trying to catch up.

Quote:
Thank you atleast I passed. Showed up baked everyday but still passed.
Perhaps had you not shown up "baked" in the first place, you wouldn't have had to stay so many hours after school. Your actions, written or otherwise have consequences that may not be apparent at the time but are very much there.

Its so short ****s like me and you can still get in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ACR View Post
My issue was I couldn't get the balls centered. I had to use some extra force to get everything lined up right. It didn't take me long.

September 11 2001
Never Forget!
andy02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-14-2013, 02:38 PM   #22787
Roobicon
2004 TJ Wrangler 

We are doomed.
Unread 03-14-2013, 03:01 PM   #22788
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Gdmmit! I had this huge reply all typed out, and clicked the wrong effing button, and its gone! I really dont want to type it again, so continue ranting. long story short, illiterate people are destroying society in america! there are studies to prove it.
Powrjunkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-14-2013, 03:06 PM   #22789
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Give it to me mentality? I have a job that most people don't last a week I'm 20 worked there since I graduated. I walk 30 plus miles a day. 5 10s a week sometimes 6 10s. That's 150 miles a week. Oh, and sometimes you go up 3 stories of stairs quite frequently. I don't want anyone giving me anything. I do a job that most Americans wouldn't. Also in the summers it can get up to 120f it isn't pretty or smell very good but I still stay.
Now I have seen it all... what job in a small city in Kansas requires that you walk 30 miles a day. Do you hand out religious pamplets or flyers. Also a simple google search for you city states the the record high in Coffeyville, Kansas was 116F in 1936 with a normal summer time temp of 91F.
Unread 03-14-2013, 03:07 PM   #22790
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powrjunkey View Post
Gdmmit! I had this huge reply all typed out, and clicked the wrong effing button, and its gone! I really dont want to type it again, so continue ranting. long story short, illiterate people are destroying society in america! there are studies to prove it.
BS what is destroying this country is that I have to press # 1 to get English every time that I call somewhere.
Unread 03-14-2013, 03:10 PM   #22791
rytra316
2010 KK Liberty 

new member here, I am interested in finding a group of family/pet friendly people to hit some trails with. Nothing too crazy as my 8yr old daughter is with me most the time. I live in Henderson and if there is anyone out there hit me up. I have seen alot of offroad clubs but I do not want to get any crap for having a KK
rytra316 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-14-2013, 03:13 PM   #22792
andy02
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregaf3 View Post
Now I have seen it all... what job in a small city in Kansas requires that you walk 30 miles a day. Do you hand out religious pamplets or flyers. Also a simple google search for you city states the the record high in Coffeyville, Kansas was 116F in 1936 with a normal summer time temp of 91F.
Not to mention that the town is only 7.1 sq. miles. Maybe he is a convict and has to pick up trash from the town thereby making him walk around it 4 times everyday? Got busted for weed maybe?

Quote:
My issue was I couldn't get the balls centered. I had to use some extra force to get everything lined up right. It didn't take me long.

September 11 2001
Never Forget!
Unread 03-14-2013, 03:14 PM   #22793
adams1985cj
1985 CJ7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by rytra316
new member here, I am interested in finding a group of family/pet friendly people to hit some trails with. Nothing too crazy as my 8yr old daughter is with me most the time. I live in Henderson and if there is anyone out there hit me up. I have seen alot of offroad clubs but I do not want to get any crap for having a KK
I'm in Henderson too. Your ride isn't by chance red is it?
Unread 03-14-2013, 03:15 PM   #22794
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

welcome to the forum. A good group of guys here that hit the trails all the time. Don't worry about having a kk, everyone here has different stuff, no names but someone here even has a Ford F150. I generally have my 2 and 4 year old with me, so it is generally pretty family friendly except for Puck's plumbers crack.
Unread 03-14-2013, 03:16 PM   #22795
andy02
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by rytra316 View Post
Welcome to the group! Runs are usually posted in the runs thread http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f318/...9/index33.html. Some are easy going, others are all out rock crawling. If you have any questions, just ask.

Quote:

September 11 2001
Never Forget!
Unread 03-14-2013, 03:17 PM   #22796
xrunndonex
1994 ZJ 

Quote:

Amazon fulfillment center its a warehouse
xrunndonex is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-14-2013, 03:20 PM   #22797
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by rytra316
Heres the crap for your KK! Lol you forgot to add gun friendly! Lol we're still trying to get something going for this weekend sometime if you're free. Shooting for a Sunday run somewhere.
Unread 03-14-2013, 03:22 PM   #22798
xrunndonex
1994 ZJ 

Quote:

last year it was 100+ for weeks yes it may not be 120 but if it is 105 outside inside that warehouse is going to be atleast 115. Depends where you are though if your on the 3Rd floor of a mod its gonna be 120 your about 15 feet from that roof. You'd know warehouses if you worked in one. Its also in a field so the sun just bakes it
Unread 03-14-2013, 03:25 PM   #22799
adams1985cj
1985 CJ7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by xrunndonex

last year it was 100+ for weeks yes it may not be 120 but if it is 105 outside inside that warehouse is going to be atleast 115. Depends where you are though if your on the 3Rd floor of a mod its gonna be 120 your about 15 feet from that roof. You'd know warehouses if you worked in one. Its also in a field so the sun just bakes it
Wow you have the balls to b!tch about heat to a group of people that live in the mojave desert. 115 is an average summer day here genius!
Unread 03-14-2013, 03:31 PM   #22800
xrunndonex
1994 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by adams1985cj View Post

Wow you have the balls to b!tch about heat to a group of people that live in the mojave desert. 115 is an average summer day here genius!
Different type of hear dry hear is nice I know people from Vegas that ***** its hot here

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.