Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread - Page 1519 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

Premium LED Lighting by VISION X, Proudly sold at ROCKRIDGBds fox ipf 2.0 racing series shocks now available at rockEngo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shipp

Unread 03-14-2013, 01:30 PM   #22771
xrunndonex
1994 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raptor0206 View Post
So i have a interview next week. He told me on the phone because of the CDL requirement for most of the employees (i would be a helper not the driver) i couldnt work my second job. His reasons are
No more then 60 hours of work can be done by one person and must have 10 hours of non work between shifts.
Anyone here know about these laws?
My on call gig is when i want to work i sign up, we have rehab on sundays. The job in question is closed on sundays but he made it clear i wouldnt be able to work on my days off.

The helper pay is 40k a year, the driver pay is 45k a year. I just dont see 5k worth it because of the 10 fold responseability added with the ******* drivers in this town.

I can make 5k working rehab for the 5 months

I guess its bad to want to work, maybe i should work on my porch sittin skills playing on my obama phone
That's how amazon is if you get close to 60 they'll find you and tell you to go home I think you can't work over 60 and 10 hours of non work it could also be a safety issue.

xrunndonex is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-14-2013, 01:35 PM   #22772
andy02
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by xrunndonex View Post
That's how amazon is if you get close to 60 they'll find you and tell you to go home I think you can't work over 60 and 10 hours of non work it could also be a safety issue.
You should try to think more about your grammar and less about a certain companies policies. Just saying...

Its so short ****s like me and you can still get in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ACR View Post
My issue was I couldn't get the balls centered. I had to use some extra force to get everything lined up right. It didn't take me long.

September 11 2001
Never Forget!
andy02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-14-2013, 01:43 PM   #22773
xrunndonex
1994 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy02 View Post

You should try to think more about your grammar and less about a certain companies policies. Just saying...
This is the internet not English class...
Unread 03-14-2013, 01:51 PM   #22774
andy02
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
This is the internet not English class...
How exactly do you think you are taken if you can't properly form a sentence? Do you think people take you, your suggestions, or your comments seriously? I can assure you that they do not. Being that the written word is far outpacing the spoken word, the ability to be concise is a good thing and will help you later in life. Stop being so ignorant minded and following the many that have come before you using the same argument. It didn't work then and it won't work now.

Quote:
My issue was I couldn't get the balls centered. I had to use some extra force to get everything lined up right. It didn't take me long.

September 11 2001
Never Forget!
Unread 03-14-2013, 02:01 PM   #22775
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

He is a product of public school, give him a break

Misspelled and auto corrected on my phone
Unread 03-14-2013, 02:04 PM   #22776
xrunndonex
1994 ZJ 

Quote:

How exactly do you think you are taken if you can't properly form a sentence? Do you think people take you, your suggestions, or your comments seriously? I can assure you that they do not. Being that the written word is far outpacing the spoken word, the ability to be concise is a good thing and will help you later in life. Stop being so ignorant minded and following the many that have come before you using the same argument. It didn't work then and it won't work now.
Technically don't give a ****. The sentence structure I use on the internet don't matter. I don't take time to make my posts fit your standards sorry for the inconvenience. Also, if you have time to complain about proper sentences you have to much time on your hands, or very picky and sad with your life.

I have dyslexia. Its not bad but its there. On that note, does it really matter on Jeep forums of all places.
Unread 03-14-2013, 02:06 PM   #22777
xrunndonex
1994 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregaf3 View Post

Thank you atleast I passed. Showed up baked everyday but still passed.
Unread 03-14-2013, 02:07 PM   #22778
andy02
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregaf3 View Post

No, he is a product by and large of our current society. Public schools have fallen to the inattentive parent and have therefore helped to mold an ever increasing society of morons with a give it to me now mentality.

Quote:

September 11 2001
Never Forget!
Unread 03-14-2013, 02:15 PM   #22779
xrunndonex
1994 ZJ 

Quote:

No, he is a product by and large of our current society. Public schools have fallen to the inattentive parent and have therefore helped to mold an ever increasing society of morons with a give it to me now mentality.
Give it to me mentality? I have a job that most people don't last a week I'm 20 worked there since I graduated. I walk 30 plus miles a day. 5 10s a week sometimes 6 10s. That's 150 miles a week. Oh, and sometimes you go up 3 stories of stairs quite frequently. I don't want anyone giving me anything. I do a job that most Americans wouldn't. Also in the summers it can get up to 120f it isn't pretty or smell very good but I still stay.
Unread 03-14-2013, 02:18 PM   #22780
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy02

But New York's school system boasts a 70% graduation rate! However, 80% of the graduates entering the colleges there cannot pass remedial reading, writing, and math courses. They have to take "refresher" course to be ready for college level course. At least they graduated, though! Of course they did, they just relaxed the requirements for graduation, and just pushed the kids out an handed them diplomas that mean nothing! The future is looking pretty bleak!
Unread 03-14-2013, 02:21 PM   #22781
xrunndonex
1994 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powrjunkey View Post

But New York's school system boasts a 70% graduation rate! However, 80% of the graduates entering the colleges there cannot pass remedial reading, writing, and math courses. They have to take "refresher" course to be ready for college level course. At least they graduated, though! Of course they did, they just relaxed the requirements for graduation, and just pushed the kids out an handed them diplomas that mean nothing! The future is looking pretty bleak!
That's ****ed. I spent many hours after school trying to catch up.
Unread 03-14-2013, 02:26 PM   #22782
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Thank you atleast I passed. Showed up baked everyday but still passed.
That's something to be proud of

If guns kill people, then pencils misspell words, cars make people drive drunk, and spoons made Rosie O' Donnell fat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by revelc View Post
Having a Full Size Jeep is likehaving a hot wife. When you take her out in public it turns heads, they can insight jealousy, you could look at them all day, they require a lot of attention, cost a lot to get them to do what you want them to do, but when they're not happy you'll be cussing, throwing things, and constantly weighing how much you'll lose if you divorce her.

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Gone but not Forgotten: 97 TJs Build Up.

Dr. Marneaus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-14-2013, 02:30 PM   #22783
xrunndonex
1994 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Marneaus View Post

That's something to be proud of
Lol well it is but not I don't toke anymore though
Unread 03-14-2013, 02:33 PM   #22784
ksturgio
1997 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by xrunndonex

Lol well it is but not I don't toke anymore though
Welp can't take you seriously anymore.
So your proud you were able to graduate showing up high for class everyday. Man I hope none of your future employers do an internet history profile on you and find that post. I sure as hell wouldn't ever hire you. Getting high I don't hold against you, being proud of it is a different thing.
ksturgio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-14-2013, 02:36 PM   #22785
xrunndonex
1994 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksturgio View Post

Welp can't take you seriously anymore.
the desert is dry

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.