Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread - Page 1511 - JeepForum.com

 5Likes
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #22651 of 41896 Old 03-11-2013, 06:05 PM
andy02
Registered User
2004 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Lost Wages, NV
Posts: 3,825
Quote:
Originally Posted by MMCKEIG View Post
Here Andy, it looks like a solid start for your project. And he even went down $600 in one day on the posting. Hell the tires are worth about what he's asking.

http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/cto/3670352608.html
Got $1150 I can borrow?


Quote:
Originally Posted by Hendrix
No one really knows the reason for LCOG Jeeps.

Its so short ****s like me and you can still get in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ACR View Post
My issue was I couldn't get the balls centered. I had to use some extra force to get everything lined up right. It didn't take me long.


September 11 2001
Never Forget!
andy02 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #22652 of 41896 Old 03-11-2013, 06:14 PM Thread Starter
Marn
Station Wagoneer
 
Marn's Avatar
1973 FSJ Wagoneer 
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Reno, NV
Posts: 11,255
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grand_ZJ View Post
Yeah the guy and his wife or whomever she was was smiling and laughing. So I told him to get out and move to the side of the road and he looked like he was about to try to leave until I called the cops and got his plate number. Then the lady started yelling at us in chinese or something.

Yes yes the cop did cite him a ticket and gave me a print out of all of the guys info.

What PISSED me off the most was the fact he or she NEVER said sorry or asked how we were.

Oh trust me im suing. My buddy who was in the ZJ also gave me his number to the attorney they use.

I dont even know what damage they caused to my jeep yet. It feels like theres a shimmy in the rear but not sure to what extent or if anything is bent as I havent looked clearly at it yet.
****ty!

sorry to hear that man, hope the wife is okay, and hope the jeep is okay too.

-Andrew

Illegitimi Non Carborundum


The Beast Build Thread:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
----- The Camper Build Thread:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.



To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Marn is offline  
post #22653 of 41896 Old 03-11-2013, 06:14 PM
Raptor0206
Registered User
1985 CJ7 
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 1,989
Quote:
Originally Posted by andy02 View Post
Got $1150 I can borrow?
its a good deal you better find some cash lol
Raptor0206 is offline  
post #22654 of 41896 Old 03-11-2013, 06:39 PM
gregaf3
Registered User
2013 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Sin City
Posts: 3,878
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grand_ZJ View Post
So I just got into an accident with the jeep. Some guy hit my ZJ as I was turning into a housing complex. The bastards hit my reax axle and screwed up my tire and rim.

My wife was in the backseat and her hip and legs hurt like hell. So she went to the hospital. The guy was looking at me as im about to turn in and he watched me the entire time as he hit me, even hit the gas before he hit.
That sucks, sometimes I want to just run into people...

Misspelled and auto corrected on my phone

Professional Slacker
gregaf3 is offline  
post #22655 of 41896 Old 03-11-2013, 06:46 PM
andy02
Registered User
2004 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Lost Wages, NV
Posts: 3,825
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raptor0206 View Post
its a good deal you better find some cash lol
I need to start hooking again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hendrix
No one really knows the reason for LCOG Jeeps.

Its so short ****s like me and you can still get in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ACR View Post
My issue was I couldn't get the balls centered. I had to use some extra force to get everything lined up right. It didn't take me long.


September 11 2001
Never Forget!
andy02 is offline  
post #22656 of 41896 Old 03-11-2013, 06:51 PM
Raptor0206
Registered User
1985 CJ7 
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 1,989
Quote:
Originally Posted by andy02 View Post
I need to start hooking again.
I have heard midget stripper's make alot
Raptor0206 is offline  
post #22657 of 41896 Old 03-11-2013, 06:55 PM
sirhk100
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 6,070
[QUOTE=gregaf3;15117548]That sucks, sometimes I want to just run into people...

[QUOTE]

Best reason to take up offroad racing! It's acceptable to hit the vehicle in front of you if they don't move! Or better yet, drunk random idiots on the race course in their street truck!



BTW, the motor you hear in that truck is now in my truck! LOL

Khris

http://www.facebook.com/pages/TPF-Racing/255393361194429
sirhk100 is offline  
post #22658 of 41896 Old 03-11-2013, 07:35 PM
Spaceball
Registered User
2001 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 802
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grand_ZJ View Post

What PISSED me off the most was the fact he or she NEVER said sorry or asked how we were.

Oh trust me im suing.
Hell yeah sue em! Especially if the Mrs went to the hospital. People drive around here like they are in bumper cars at the carnival. When you win, we can be all outside waiting for they guy like this
Spaceball is offline  
post #22659 of 41896 Old 03-11-2013, 07:41 PM
B0nez
Registered User
2005 LJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 2,321
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grand_ZJ View Post
So I just got into an accident with the jeep. Some guy hit my ZJ as I was turning into a housing complex. The bastards hit my reax axle and screwed up my tire and rim.

My wife was in the backseat and her hip and legs hurt like hell. So she went to the hospital. The guy was looking at me as im about to turn in and he watched me the entire time as he hit me, even hit the gas before he hit.
Ouch! Hope the wife and ZJ are okay!

I have to say, I am kinda shocked not one person on here has mentioned anything about keeping the wife in the back seat.. geez, you guys are slackin!
B0nez is offline  
post #22660 of 41896 Old 03-11-2013, 07:52 PM
Grand_ZJ
Registered User
1996 XJ Cherokee 
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 1,207
She was in the back seat just cuz there was my friend in the passenger seat. She lost to rock Paper Scissors Lol

Yeah I just got back from adams and had a new driveshaft put on and this happens NOT EVEN AN HOUR LATER!!

Well after driving the ZJ the whole thing shakes like hell around 40-50 mph never did that before, the zj tracked and drove perfect, I hear a humming towards the rear that was never there, tire and rim are all nasty looking, trackbar bolt looks bent and my sliders now magically move a lot, my back hurts, wife hurts to high hell.

And that's just the stuff I saw at a glance who knows what my control arms are like or why my rear end hums.

Got an appointment to see the lawyer also.

1996 XJ Sport
Grand_ZJ is offline  
post #22661 of 41896 Old 03-11-2013, 08:03 PM
B0nez
Registered User
2005 LJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 2,321
Someone should buy this.

http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/cto/3672841965.html

But not this - holy crap thats a lot of $$$ for a hardtop!

http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/pts/3672542094.html
B0nez is offline  
post #22662 of 41896 Old 03-11-2013, 08:20 PM
Raptor0206
Registered User
1985 CJ7 
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 1,989
Quote:
Originally Posted by B0nez View Post
looks clean but is there rust at the bottom of the door?
Raptor0206 is offline  
post #22663 of 41896 Old 03-11-2013, 08:23 PM
andy02
Registered User
2004 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Lost Wages, NV
Posts: 3,825
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raptor0206 View Post
looks clean but is there rust at the bottom of the door?
I thought that was there from the factory? Where is our resident FSJ guy? He would know!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hendrix
No one really knows the reason for LCOG Jeeps.

Its so short ****s like me and you can still get in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ACR View Post
My issue was I couldn't get the balls centered. I had to use some extra force to get everything lined up right. It didn't take me long.


September 11 2001
Never Forget!
andy02 is offline  
post #22664 of 41896 Old 03-11-2013, 08:32 PM
4x4Brit
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 669
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grand_ZJ View Post
She was in the back seat just cuz there was my friend in the passenger seat. She lost to rock Paper Scissors Lol

Yeah I just got back from adams and had a new driveshaft put on and this happens NOT EVEN AN HOUR LATER!!

Well after driving the ZJ the whole thing shakes like hell around 40-50 mph never did that before, the zj tracked and drove perfect, I hear a humming towards the rear that was never there, tire and rim are all nasty looking, trackbar bolt looks bent and my sliders now magically move a lot, my back hurts, wife hurts to high hell.

And that's just the stuff I saw at a glance who knows what my control arms are like or why my rear end hums.

Got an appointment to see the lawyer also.
That seriously sucks, sorry to hear that. Get everything you can from them but the crappy thing is this stuff is happening now and all that lawyer stuff takes a long time to get settled.

Build Thread:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Website:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/Warmachines702
4x4Brit is offline  
post #22665 of 41896 Old 03-11-2013, 08:37 PM
Raptor0206
Registered User
1985 CJ7 
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 1,989
Quote:
Originally Posted by andy02 View Post
I thought that was there from the factory? Where is our resident FSJ guy? He would know!
andddd its gone
Raptor0206 is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.



Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Jeep Forums Replies Last Post
Trail Run Thread - Southern Nevada Marn Nevada Jeep Forum 1354 05-05-2016 09:43 PM
Best Trails in Southern Nevada? davidsonlaw Nevada Jeep Forum 17 04-13-2012 05:00 PM
31st. Annual Hump-N-Bump November 4th - 5th 2011 Logandale Nevada - Outside Las Vegas bonofied suiter Nevada Jeep Forum 0 10-08-2011 02:08 AM
Post runs for Las Vegas Nevada area here. ajeepcreep Nevada Jeep Forum 0 02-05-2009 05:40 PM
May 31 / June 1 - Central California/Nevada High Desert (Mojave->Vegas) DiscoBayJoe Nevada Jeep Forum 7 05-22-2008 04:16 PM

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome