Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread - Page 1510 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineGrizzly Lockers available at Rockridge4wd.comThe ULTIMATE "Selectable" Locker System! Brough

Unread 03-11-2013, 04:07 PM   #22636
sirhk100

Oh wait, I went into the old school album, here's one of bike jumping past buggy (this is college era for me, Dad's old buggy)

What were you driving when you were like 10 years old?

And obvious progress would be to pickup one of these once you're of legal driving age!

That's it, I don't give a F!!! I quite and I'm outta here!!! (at least that's what my body language says here!)

http://www.facebook.com/pages/TPF-Racing/255393361194429
sirhk100 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-11-2013, 04:10 PM   #22637
MMCKEIG
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregaf3
Yesterday I sat on the couch and watched something on TV that was happening live less than 20 miles from my house with better views and no traffic!!
Traffic was not bad on the backside. And my comp tickets had pretty sweet views, plus it was nice as hell outside yesterday!
MMCKEIG is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-11-2013, 04:11 PM   #22638
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

The question is... do you have all of those pictures on your work computer?

Andy... VW sent me a dummy kit for the car do you want it? I guess they had issues with people not using diesel

Unread 03-11-2013, 04:12 PM   #22639
MMCKEIG
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksturgio

I've run into a few of them they all seemed to be fairly nice people. I've heard bad things but I haven't seen it. In high school I saw Andre Agassi and asked for an autograph and he flipped me off. I saw him at honey salt and he must have been in a better mood. I guess it was his B-day and they were being a little loud. When they left our waiter told us Agassi wanted to apologize for the noise and paid for our dinner.
Honey salt is awesome. One of the best places in town for sure.
Unread 03-11-2013, 04:13 PM   #22640
andy02
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhk100 View Post
Not my fault, I've sent you tons of ads to get you rolling and even took you out of state to get you to spend your money yet you resist! Put the jeep up for sale! By the time it's gone and you find the new project I should be done with my hooptie and maybe you can get it in line before I start redoing the front on my toyota!
It is your fault! I had an entire build plan on the Jeep and then you come along and now I spend more time watching trucks on YouTube and working on your ish. If I had a truck, parts would be sitting in my garage right now for it but I just couldn't justify buying an entire front end for a truck that I didn't yet own.

Its so short ****s like me and you can still get in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ACR View Post
My issue was I couldn't get the balls centered. I had to use some extra force to get everything lined up right. It didn't take me long.

September 11 2001
Never Forget!
andy02 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-11-2013, 04:14 PM   #22641
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMCKEIG View Post
Traffic was not bad on the backside. And my comp tickets had pretty sweet views, plus it was nice as hell outside yesterday!

The wife got some free tickets last year. Crappy seats and my kid started throwing a fit so we left early. Glad that I took the Jeep because I had to drive over some stuff to get out because they had all of the exits blocked off.
Unread 03-11-2013, 04:14 PM   #22642
MMCKEIG
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4x4Brit

No.

From people I know that have come across them, Rick is a ******, Corey is a nice guy and Chum is smarter than appears on tv and is also a nice guy. Take all of that with a grain of salt.
Chum sits court side at every UNLV basketball game, he's a really nice guy.
Unread 03-11-2013, 04:23 PM   #22643
andy02
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregaf3 View Post

Andy... VW sent me a dummy kit for the car do you want it? I guess they had issues with people not using diesel

I guess I can't see the pic so I don't know whats in it.

Quote:
My issue was I couldn't get the balls centered. I had to use some extra force to get everything lined up right. It didn't take me long.

September 11 2001
Never Forget!
Unread 03-11-2013, 04:23 PM   #22644
sirhk100

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregaf3 View Post
Nope, they're all on a photobucket account...

http://s67.beta.photobucket.com/user/sirhk100/library/

Warning, everything in there is work friendly but no promises that there isn't some random weird crap...

Stuff like a diesel powered mid engined toyota land speed racer...

Or a 240sx buick straight 8 land speed car... You know, strange crap...

Or a friend of mine from san diego's world record holder! It might look ugly but it looks brand new under the hood and from the bottom!

Maybe for next year's swap meet???

Unread 03-11-2013, 04:30 PM   #22645
MMCKEIG
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Here Andy, it looks like a solid start for your project. And he even went down $600 in one day on the posting. Hell the tires are worth about what he's asking.

http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/cto/3670352608.html
Unread 03-11-2013, 04:37 PM   #22646
Grand_ZJ
1996 XJ Cherokee 

So I just got into an accident with the jeep. Some guy hit my ZJ as I was turning into a housing complex. The bastards hit my reax axle and screwed up my tire and rim.

My wife was in the backseat and her hip and legs hurt like hell. So she went to the hospital. The guy was looking at me as im about to turn in and he watched me the entire time as he hit me, even hit the gas before he hit.
Unread 03-11-2013, 04:41 PM   #22647
sirhk100

^^^^^ That sucks! Hope the wife is just sore and nothing more!

Andy, 4WD ranger!!! It's for sale, think it's outta your price range though!

Unread 03-11-2013, 04:44 PM   #22648
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Grand ZJ: the other guy get cited? Sue the EFF out of him! The attorney I went through doesn't take his cut from the cost of your repairs, just the pain and suffering part.
Unread 03-11-2013, 04:49 PM   #22649
Grand_ZJ
1996 XJ Cherokee 

Yeah the guy and his wife or whomever she was was smiling and laughing. So I told him to get out and move to the side of the road and he looked like he was about to try to leave until I called the cops and got his plate number. Then the lady started yelling at us in chinese or something.

Yes yes the cop did cite him a ticket and gave me a print out of all of the guys info.

What PISSED me off the most was the fact he or she NEVER said sorry or asked how we were.

Oh trust me im suing. My buddy who was in the ZJ also gave me his number to the attorney they use.

I dont even know what damage they caused to my jeep yet. It feels like theres a shimmy in the rear but not sure to what extent or if anything is bent as I havent looked clearly at it yet.
Unread 03-11-2013, 05:02 PM   #22650
andy02
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grand_ZJ View Post
So I just got into an accident with the jeep. Some guy hit my ZJ as I was turning into a housing complex. The bastards hit my reax axle and screwed up my tire and rim.

My wife was in the backseat and her hip and legs hurt like hell. So she went to the hospital. The guy was looking at me as im about to turn in and he watched me the entire time as he hit me, even hit the gas before he hit.
Who the hell does that? Shady. I hope your wife is okay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grand_ZJ View Post
Yeah the guy and his wife or whomever she was was smiling and laughing. So I told him to get out and move to the side of the road and he looked like he was about to try to leave until I called the cops and got his plate number. Then the lady started yelling at us in chinese or something.

Yes yes the cop did cite him a ticket and gave me a print out of all of the guys info.

What PISSED me off the most was the fact he or she NEVER said sorry or asked how we were.

Oh trust me im suing. My buddy who was in the ZJ also gave me his number to the attorney they use.

I dont even know what damage they caused to my jeep yet. It feels like theres a shimmy in the rear but not sure to what extent or if anything is bent as I havent looked clearly at it yet.
Normally, I am against sueing someone but I have to agree that this dude sounds like he needs to be sued. Hate to hear **** like this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhk100 View Post
Andy, 4WD ranger!!! It's for sale, think it's outta your price range though!
You think it is out of my price range? Just looking at the pictures, I can tell you that it is! LOL

Quote:

September 11 2001
Never Forget!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.