Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread - Page 1508 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

ECGS Fall Sale - 10% Off EVERYTHING!!Gear Packages Available! Your # 1 Diff Shop is ROCKRIDGE 4ROCKRIDGE4WD Introduces a NEW Jeep Wrangler JK *led* tail

Unread 03-11-2013, 12:06 PM   #22606
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roobicon View Post
= no wife and no kids
please he kept a box of Xanax to help him work more!!!

Unread 03-11-2013, 12:29 PM   #22607
sirhk100

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roobicon View Post
= no wife and no kids
Yup

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregaf3 View Post
please he kept a box of Xanax to help him work more!!!
and nope... LOL Would xanax actually have helped increase my productivity though? I don't know much about it.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/TPF-Racing/255393361194429
sirhk100 is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-11-2013, 12:33 PM   #22608
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

Doesn't it help you calm down? I think it would help me. Try cleaning a house or do anything with adhd when you are also ocd.

Misspelled and auto corrected on my phone
Unread 03-11-2013, 12:39 PM   #22609
sirhk100

Yeah, I think it's like an anti anxiety thing but I'm not even 100% sure. Didn't really google it's actual use when I found it... I googled more it's abuse then it's uses. LOL

And actually I'm slacking! I'm a bit burned out and motivation to pull the long hours I had with the race truck is lacking! Lately I've been making a mental goal for each part of the project and when I get there I'm done where before I'd keep going on whatevers next typically.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/TPF-Racing/255393361194429
sirhk100 is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-11-2013, 12:53 PM   #22610
andy02
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhk100 View Post
Yeah, I think it's like an anti anxiety thing but I'm not even 100% sure. Didn't really google it's actual use when I found it... I googled more it's abuse then it's uses. LOL

And actually I'm slacking! I'm a bit burned out and motivation to pull the long hours I had with the race truck is lacking! Lately I've been making a mental goal for each part of the project and when I get there I'm done where before I'd keep going on whatevers next typically.
I can vouch for this. When I got to Khris' place yesterday, he was sitting under the white Explorer. His hands were dirty but really he hadn't done much. He would undo a bolt and then sit around and then go back and undo another bolt then sit around some more. I like to think that I helped to motivate him because after I got there, we had the rear ends stripped out of both expo's in a couple of hours.

Oh, and I had to come back by on Sunday. I forgot to bring Dew when I came by on Saturday! I had actually planned on going wheeling with Puck but I was on the hunt for ammo. I didn't head over to your place until I had found some. I was only able to find factory reloads but they will do for break-in.

Its so short ****s like me and you can still get in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ACR View Post
My issue was I couldn't get the balls centered. I had to use some extra force to get everything lined up right. It didn't take me long.

September 11 2001
Never Forget!
andy02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-11-2013, 12:56 PM   #22611
andy02
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Hey Greg, I found a dollar bill wrapped in a reciept tucked way back in the drivers door of the Jetta. I know it wasn't from me because the reciept was from January. Do you want your $1 bill back?

Its so short ****s like me and you can still get in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ACR View Post
My issue was I couldn't get the balls centered. I had to use some extra force to get everything lined up right. It didn't take me long.

September 11 2001
Never Forget!
andy02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-11-2013, 12:58 PM   #22612
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

Yesterday I sat on the couch and watched something on TV that was happening live less than 20 miles from my house with better views and no traffic!!
Unread 03-11-2013, 12:59 PM   #22613
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy02 View Post
Hey Greg, I found a dollar bill wrapped in a reciept tucked way back in the drivers door of the Jetta. I know it wasn't from me because the reciept was from January. Do you want your $1 bill back?
haha, as long as it was only a buck you can keep it. You saw how fast we got it ready for you. It was fun watching the wife clean her own car for once though.
Unread 03-11-2013, 01:46 PM   #22614
xrunndonex
1994 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregaf3 View Post
please. That mofo probably thinks that we all live on the strip, got to see a pimp shoot up a drug dealers Maserati, gamble all the time, and whatever else.

on a second note I have a snapon flashlight that takes 4d's. The switch is acting up, but I believe it has a lifetime warranty through snapon. Free for whoever wants it.
No I know lv has burbs lol. Just wondering if they even work there.
xrunndonex is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-11-2013, 01:48 PM   #22615
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Andy, what's gonna happen to the TJ?

Xanax is an anti anxiety drug. It doesn't slow you down unless its in large doses or with alcohol. It just takes the edge off. If you have rage issues, it helps calm you down. That's about it.
Unread 03-11-2013, 01:49 PM   #22616
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by xrunndonex

No I know lv has burbs lol. Just wondering if they even work there.
Been the once with out of town family. Every time I've heard of someone being there, the "crew" wasn't there. They only show up for filming days. Saw chum at a smash burger in his rolls once though.
Unread 03-11-2013, 02:01 PM   #22617
ksturgio
1997 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powrjunkey

Been the once with out of town family. Every time I've heard of someone being there, the "crew" wasn't there. They only show up for filming days. Saw chum at a smash burger in his rolls once though.
I've run into a few of them they all seemed to be fairly nice people. I've heard bad things but I haven't seen it. In high school I saw Andre Agassi and asked for an autograph and he flipped me off. I saw him at honey salt and he must have been in a better mood. I guess it was his B-day and they were being a little loud. When they left our waiter told us Agassi wanted to apologize for the noise and paid for our dinner.
ksturgio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-11-2013, 02:12 PM   #22618
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

I kicked Lenny kravitz at MGM once, by accident. Also was within stabbing distance of 50 cent at MGM. His crew thought I was security and asked me to be "crowd control" he walked right by me to the upstairs suites. Not a very big guy. I though he would be taller. Even when we don't really care about celebrities, we expect them to be bigger, taller, smarter, or more whatever than they actually are. That's probably how some of the legends and lore came to be back in the day. People were glorified across the land and their image got inflated along the way.
Unread 03-11-2013, 02:18 PM   #22619
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

Not that I get out much, but I have not seen anyone famous lately. I did see Graham Elliot with his family at SeaWorld in January though.
Unread 03-11-2013, 02:32 PM   #22620
xrunndonex
1994 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powrjunkey View Post

Thank you, I was just wondering if they did because I been to the pawnshop on hardcore pawn and they were all there. The one in detroit
xrunndonex is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.