Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread - Page 1507 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineNEW!! HMF 50"-52" light bar mounting brackets!! Year End Clearance Sale! Save 20%

Unread 03-11-2013, 02:14 AM   #22591
4x4Brit

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy02 View Post
Damn, completely forgot about American Shooters. Of all the gun stores I visited, nobody (except Bass Pro) had a single stack .40 and there was no way I was paying the price BP was asking. Sometimes BP has some decent prices, other times they are downright retarded. I understand that Walthers pull a premium but a grand? MSRP isn't even that high.
Looked like they had three but I didn't see the caliber. Given that the 9mm's pretty rare I am guessing at least 2 were 40's. The one my friend bought a few weeks back was priced at msrp, $449. Might want to try Sportsmans on Friday morning when all their newly delivered gear gets put out. Call them late Thursday right before they close and they might tip you off

I have since given up on Basspro, most of their gun prices are just plain silly. I'll buy shotgun shells from them and that is probably it.

4x4Brit is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-11-2013, 04:38 AM   #22592
xrunndonex
1994 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhotoJared View Post

My starter went out because of the oil filter adapter. Might want to replace the o-rings.

Posted from outer space.
My ****ing bolt don't turn lol I'm going to go gorilla retard strength on it tomorrow. Good luck though there like 4$ at the dealer. Pretty good for factory.
xrunndonex is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-11-2013, 04:40 AM   #22593
xrunndonex
1994 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4x4Brit View Post

Looked like they had three but I didn't see the caliber. Given that the 9mm's pretty rare I am guessing at least 2 were 40's. The one my friend bought a few weeks back was priced at msrp, $449. Might want to try Sportsmans on Friday morning when all their newly delivered gear gets put out. Call them late Thursday right before they close and they might tip you off

I have since given up on Basspro, most of their gun prices are just plain silly. I'll buy shotgun shells from them and that is probably it.
Hey have you been to the pawn shop in Las Vegas the one on pawn stars
xrunndonex is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-11-2013, 09:22 AM   #22594
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhotoJared
If it doesn't vibe, should be fine no?

Posted from outer space.
Yup!

Illegitimi Non Carborundum

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Dr. Marneaus is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-11-2013, 09:50 AM   #22595
MMCKEIG
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by xrunndonex

Hey have you been to the pawn shop in Las Vegas the one on pawn stars
Hey Kansas boy, everyone on this thread lives in LV, we are not tourists who stand in line to maybe catch a glimpse of someone on pawn stars at their store.

Besides, if you actually watched the show, you would know they only sell antique firearms.

Go back to your Kansas corn picking threads on here, and figure out why only people like you enjoy eating corn the long way! Haha
MMCKEIG is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-11-2013, 10:18 AM   #22596
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

my favorite part of eating corn is the next day!!!
Unread 03-11-2013, 10:53 AM   #22597
jokerchief462
Wild Wheeler

1989 YJ Wrangler 

Can anyone say Corn check!!!

AF Jeep Club Tail #184
jokerchief462 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-11-2013, 10:59 AM   #22598
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

lets all go over to the Kansas threads and start asking questions

Have you ever seen Wyatt Earp out in Dodge City?

What is the best corn chowder canned soup?

Do you have to drive to Colorado to get your weed?

Why is your state so F'ed up? Wichita always falls in Texas and why is half of your main city is in another state...
Unread 03-11-2013, 11:06 AM   #22599
Puck81
Web Wheeler

2000 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregaf3 View Post
lets all go over to the Kansas threads and start asking questions

Have you ever seen Wyatt Earp out in Dodge City?

What is the best corn chowder canned soup?

Do you have to drive to Colorado to get your weed?

Why is your state so F'ed up? Wichita always falls in Texas and why is half of your main city is in another state...
Between you and Merrick, he is sure to leave.

Sent from my Imagination
Puck81 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-11-2013, 11:18 AM   #22600
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

please. That mofo probably thinks that we all live on the strip, got to see a pimp shoot up a drug dealers Maserati, gamble all the time, and whatever else.

on a second note I have a snapon flashlight that takes 4d's. The switch is acting up, but I believe it has a lifetime warranty through snapon. Free for whoever wants it.
Unread 03-11-2013, 11:21 AM   #22601
sirhk100

I'm still trying to figure out what last call at a bar is!!!

And for the record!!! It's dead sexay!

Looking sweet with it's stock rear suspension and no shocks on 31's!!!

And all you jeep peeps, keep your grubby hands away from my rearend just cause it's got disc brakes, 4.56 gears and is slated for a Detroit by the end of the week!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/TPF-Racing/255393361194429
sirhk100 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-11-2013, 12:00 PM   #22602
ksturgio
1997 ZJ 

Man Khris I wish I had your work ethic man. You are always busting out some sweet project. I sit back and watch thinking man I should work on the jeep, no ill just wait for Khris to post some pics.
ksturgio is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-11-2013, 12:05 PM   #22603
andy02
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregaf3
got to see a pimp shoot up a drug dealers Maserati.
Khris actually started that whole thing. He nerfed the Range Rover and the guy was shooting at him but hit the Maserati instead. When the shooting started YSB came out of hiding and rammed his rice into a taxi causing it to go splodey. Dave flew over the accident to take a closer look and caused the accident that involved all the other cars. Powr told me all about it. He was in the trunk of YSB's car with some big black guy on their way to a "party."

Its so short ****s like me and you can still get in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ACR View Post
My issue was I couldn't get the balls centered. I had to use some extra force to get everything lined up right. It didn't take me long.

September 11 2001
Never Forget!
andy02 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-11-2013, 12:17 PM   #22604
sirhk100

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksturgio View Post
Man Khris I wish I had your work ethic man. You are always busting out some sweet project. I sit back and watch thinking man I should work on the jeep, no ill just wait for Khris to post some pics.
LOL, it's the only way I can have toys, I can't afford to pay someone to do the work so if I don't do it, I'll never have them. It's not really a work ethic as much as it is me being greedy and wanting my toys!

Sat was spent in the garage buttoning up the race truck. It's still not 100% done but hopefully I will be able to say it's 100% done later in the week. I'm down to some wiring changes and fixes before I can button it up which I'm hoping my uncle will swing by tomorrow evening to knock out for me. If he does, then that'll leave me wed and thurs evening to button up the race truck and literally call it finished!

Andy swung by on Sat afternoon and helped out with the race truck work and then he came back by yesterday and dove under the exploders with me too so that was some unexpected but welcomed help for sure!

Tonight I'm planning to tear apart the leaf packs, get them all cleaned up and prepped and get them hung on the rear of Red so that I can start cycling it as soon as I get the rear axle back from Adams driveline which I'm dropping it off this afternoon.

Also on this week's agenda is a header install on Power's jeep Wed and another header install on Merrick's jeep on Thursday! LOL It's a wrenching type of week I guess!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/TPF-Racing/255393361194429
sirhk100 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-11-2013, 01:03 PM   #22605
Roobicon
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksturgio View Post
= no wife and no kids

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.