Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

2M views 42K replies 144 participants last post by  terrasmak 
#1 ·
I figured since the other thread started out as talking about making a club, and what clubs are available, we should have a thread that's just dedicated to setting up trail runs.

The title says it all, and it'll be less cluttered.

So, the 9/18/10 Run to Potato Ridge was a success!

Next item on the schedule is Logandale on 10/23/10 according to McRoberts. Seems like we have a few interested parties! Who all is planning to attend?

If there is anything in the meantime, or someone local wants another rig to ride with them, just post up and see if anyone is available!

#30,023 ·
#30,026 ·
Andy, did you ever have visibility issues with your window tint at night on trails? Thinking about tint options and not so sure I want to go very dark on the side windows.

#30,029 ·
So this one I hope I am getting tomorrow after work. I wish I didn't put the money in the bank when I sold the other TJ. The guy was getting a phone call like every 30 min.
Its got a "shimmy" at 65-70 not sure if its the tires or what. Also a heatsink problem on number 1 cylinder. I'm thinking it needs that plug wrap you guys did on your TJs when it was hot out. He says it comes and goes getting a misfire code on 1.

#30,037 ·
Powrjunkey said:
Andy, did you ever have visibility issues with your window tint at night on trails? Thinking about tint options and not so sure I want to go very dark on the side windows.
Not at all. My windows are only 35%. They are light enough that I can see around me using the light of other people's headlights. If I were going to be venturing out on the trail at night alone, I would likely want lights to the side and rear but I typically am not going to do a difficult trail by myself.

#30,039 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.