Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread - Page 1502 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineRubicon Express Suspensions from CCOR 706-207-4140Smittybilt Hard Tops @ Oconee Off-Road! 706-534-9955

Unread 03-08-2013, 09:14 PM   #22516
Puck81
Web Wheeler

2000 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Marneaus View Post
that wag actually looks fairly clean on the outside.

By the way, i cant catch a ****ing break on this piece of **** jeep of mine.

My ******* muffler is in the way of moving the drive shaft over to line up with the new axle. FML.
Cut the ***** out. Install a coupler after you are done.

Sent from my Imagination

Puck81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-08-2013, 09:42 PM   #22517
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

these things ar epretty neat when you look at how they work, pretty simple actually!

Quote:
Well it ain't just the smoke and the traffic jam that makes me the bitter fool I am But this four-wheel buggy is A-dollaring me to death.
For gas and oils and fluids and grease, And wires and tires and anti freeze....And them accessories, Well honey, that's something else!
Well I figured it up and over a period of time, This four thousand dollar car of mine, Cost fourteen thousand dollars And ninety-nine cents, well now!
- Jerry Reed

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Gone but not Forgotten: 97 TJs Build Up.

Dr. Marneaus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-08-2013, 09:55 PM   #22518
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

What's a muffler? Lol. Get rid of it and install an aftermarket one, smaller and quieter.
Unread 03-08-2013, 10:41 PM   #22519
andy02
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by xrunndonex

I drift without lockers its.not about the gas pedal to the floor it has more to do with working the wheel. Snow is so much dinner though it snow there ?
Old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm. If you ever want to put your driving skills to the test, come out here and bring your Jeep. If you can follow me then and only then will you gain my respect. I won't even lock my lockers.

Its so short ****s like me and you can still get in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ACR View Post
My issue was I couldn't get the balls centered. I had to use some extra force to get everything lined up right. It didn't take me long.

September 11 2001
Never Forget!
andy02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-08-2013, 10:43 PM   #22520
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powrjunkey
What's a muffler? Lol. Get rid of it and install an aftermarket one, smaller and quieter.
I have a flow master 40 on there, it's not stock

Quote:
Well it ain't just the smoke and the traffic jam that makes me the bitter fool I am But this four-wheel buggy is A-dollaring me to death.
For gas and oils and fluids and grease, And wires and tires and anti freeze....And them accessories, Well honey, that's something else!
Well I figured it up and over a period of time, This four thousand dollar car of mine, Cost fourteen thousand dollars And ninety-nine cents, well now!
- Jerry Reed

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Unread 03-08-2013, 11:12 PM   #22521
xrunndonex
1994 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy02 View Post

Old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm. If you ever want to put your driving skills to the test, come out here and bring your Jeep. If you can follow me then and only then will you gain my respect. I won't even lock my lockers.
I'm talking about on asphalt.
xrunndonex is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-08-2013, 11:30 PM   #22522
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by xrunndonex View Post
I'm talking about on asphalt.
Who goes on a jeep forum and talks about their on road driving habits?

Misspelled and auto corrected on my phone
Unread 03-08-2013, 11:33 PM   #22523
xrunndonex
1994 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregaf3 View Post

Who goes on a jeep forum and talks about their on road driving habits?

I'm saying you don't need to mash the skinny pedal to get sidways
Unread 03-08-2013, 11:34 PM   #22524
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy02 View Post
I followed your ex-wife in my open/open 4cyl!

Actually, i lead, she followed!

Quote:
- Jerry Reed

Unread 03-09-2013, 12:12 AM   #22525
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy02

So...have I gained your respect? I didn't do that crazy ish climb you did, but that was pretty much the only place I didn't follow. I can't lock my lockers, because they aren't there. And I was shorter than you....we need to go back there and play some more!
Unread 03-09-2013, 12:34 AM   #22526
xrunndonex
1994 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Marneaus View Post

I followed your ex-wife in my open/open 4cyl!

Actually, i lead, she followed!
Have you ever seen that guy in the crown vic at moab
Unread 03-09-2013, 03:27 AM   #22527
Puck81
Web Wheeler

2000 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powrjunkey View Post

So...have I gained your respect? I didn't do that crazy ish climb you did, but that was pretty much the only place I didn't follow. I can't lock my lockers, because they aren't there. And I was shorter than you....we need to go back there and play some more!
You have mine, does that count?

And Andrew, get a locker. It's 90% invizible on the road all day today. Wet or dry, didn't matter, just did it's thing out back.

Sent from my Imagination
Puck81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-09-2013, 06:22 AM   #22528
B0nez
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powrjunkey

Where is this climb located?
B0nez is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-09-2013, 07:43 AM   #22529
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powrjunkey View Post

Nope...i think that he is shorter than you. Heck my 4 year old is almost as tall as him

Unread 03-09-2013, 07:49 AM   #22530
ksturgio
1997 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puck81

You have mine, does that count?

And Andrew, get a locker. It's 90% invizible on the road all day today. Wet or dry, didn't matter, just did it's thing out back.

Sent from my Imagination
I have to disagree. It may just be the combo of my truck, duratrac s, LSD, but I can't keep my truck straight in the rain. Usually just to get on the freeway is 4 hi for me. Literally just barley touching the gas with a slight turn and I'm sideways.
ksturgio is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.