Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread - Page 150 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

Introducing MONSTALINERô UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineRubicon Express Suspensions from CCOR 706-207-4140Smittybilt Hard Tops @ Oconee Off-Road! 706-534-9955

Unread 11-30-2011, 10:44 PM   #2236
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

That was "Donnie the mine safety deer". He didnt say out stay alive!

Unread 12-01-2011, 06:59 AM   #2237
YouStupidBunny
2007 XK Commander 

You guys suck.
YouStupidBunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-01-2011, 11:43 AM   #2238
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Would have been funnier if I could learn to check my spelling before hitting send
Unread 12-01-2011, 01:10 PM   #2239
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

I think I might be heading up to mt charleston to play in the snow tonight
gregaf3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-01-2011, 01:27 PM   #2240
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Haha just because I am a landscape designer and own a wagoneer doesn't mean any wagoneer doing lawn maintenance is me.

Quote:
Well it ain't just the smoke and the traffic jam that makes me the bitter fool I am But this four-wheel buggy is A-dollaring me to death.
For gas and oils and fluids and grease, And wires and tires and anti freeze....And them accessories, Well honey, that's something else!
Well I figured it up and over a period of time, This four thousand dollar car of mine, Cost fourteen thousand dollars And ninety-nine cents, well now!
- Jerry Reed

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Gone but not Forgotten: 97 TJs Build Up.

Dr. Marneaus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-01-2011, 01:34 PM   #2241
YouStupidBunny
2007 XK Commander 

It made sense at the time. May not have even been landscaping equipment I saw. There was a big liquid container on the trailer.
Unread 12-01-2011, 01:50 PM   #2242
MMCKEIG
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by YouStupidBunny View Post
It made sense at the time. May not have even been landscaping equipment I saw. There was a big liquid container on the trailer.
Dr. Marneaus, YSB got you confused with a parking lot car washer! New business expansion idea? Haha
MMCKEIG is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-01-2011, 02:27 PM   #2243
YouStupidBunny
2007 XK Commander 

Maybe even a ghetto fire truck.
Unread 12-01-2011, 04:19 PM   #2244
adams1985cj
1985 CJ7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhk100

Any chance of posting a picture how they fixed a tear in your soft top? Friend of mine is looking to have a tiny tear in a mustang conv. soft top fixed before it gets worse but doesn't know where to go. I looked around and pretty much was told they aren't something that's fixable while still looking cosmetically good...
He stitched it up then put a patch over it to reinforce it. You can tell its been repaired but he did do a good job with matching the fabric. I'll post pics once I have the top back on.
Unread 12-01-2011, 04:29 PM   #2245
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

I'm a professional, dang it!!!!

And besides, you should have known it wasnt me because I never actually drive the waggy.

Quote:
Well it ain't just the smoke and the traffic jam that makes me the bitter fool I am But this four-wheel buggy is A-dollaring me to death.
For gas and oils and fluids and grease, And wires and tires and anti freeze....And them accessories, Well honey, that's something else!
Well I figured it up and over a period of time, This four thousand dollar car of mine, Cost fourteen thousand dollars And ninety-nine cents, well now!
- Jerry Reed

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Gone but not Forgotten: 97 TJs Build Up.

Dr. Marneaus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-01-2011, 06:32 PM   #2246
YouStupidBunny
2007 XK Commander 

When we lived in Florida, we hired a landscaper that felt he could design a landscape just as well. Kind of like a nurse that thinks she could do just as well as a Dr.
Unread 12-01-2011, 06:37 PM   #2247
YouStupidBunny
2007 XK Commander 

After a little research, I now know that Clark County is now short one mule deer. As much time as I've spent in these mountains, I've never even seen any deer tracks. The first one I saw is dead in a mine shaft. From the pictures I found online, those things get huge.
Unread 12-01-2011, 06:45 PM   #2248
MikeSW214
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by YouStupidBunny View Post
After a little research, I now know that Clark County is now short one mule deer. As much time as I've spent in these mountains, I've never even seen any deer tracks. The first one I saw is dead in a mine shaft. From the pictures I found online, those things get huge.
realy? I have seen a few of them now
MikeSW214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-01-2011, 07:34 PM   #2249
YouStupidBunny
2007 XK Commander 

Nope. Never saw one. I used to spend most of my time around Red Rock and Cotttonwood Pass. Both areas are traveled often. It's only been in the past couple months that I've been heading south from Goodsprings through to the CA border. I now know they're out there, so I'm sure I'll see one eventually. Seen plenty of other animals out there, but never a mule deer. Where have you seen them?
Unread 12-01-2011, 08:59 PM   #2250
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

I've seen them at red rock, a herd even, just off the loop. In a wash away from trails

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.