Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread - Page 1496 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

Rockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits Rough Country Jeep Suspension Deals at Rockridge 4WD!Looking to re-gear?! CRAZY DEALS ON YUKON GEARS right here

Unread 03-07-2013, 09:40 PM   #22426
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Don't scare the new guy away, he/she may be cool!

Unread 03-07-2013, 10:22 PM   #22427
MMCKEIG
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powrjunkey
Don't scare the new guy away, he/she may be cool!
They're from Kansas and were in search of Xanax. They don't need to be here.
MMCKEIG is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-07-2013, 10:45 PM   #22428
sirhk100

XANAX!!!!! GET YOUR XANAX HEAAARRRREEEEE!!!!

Well that's some serious motivation to not roll the race truck! Trans mount is done. It's not the sexiest, in fact it's downright ugly but it's solid as a brick and definitely won't be going anywhere! I'm happy as long as nobody sees it or knows it exists! LOL

http://www.facebook.com/pages/TPF-Racing/255393361194429
sirhk100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-07-2013, 10:51 PM   #22429
sirhk100

I found a ride for ysb! Where is that guy?

http://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/cto/3650240815.html

Unread 03-07-2013, 11:09 PM   #22430
Puck81
2000 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhk100 View Post
XANAX!!!!! GET YOUR XANAX HEAAARRRREEEEE!!!!

Well that's some serious motivation to not roll the race truck! Trans mount is done. It's not the sexiest, in fact it's downright ugly but it's solid as a brick and definitely won't be going anywhere! I'm happy as long as nobody sees it or knows it exists! LOL
Is it weird that I read that with a ball park peanut vendor voice in my head?
Puck81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-08-2013, 07:08 AM   #22431
sirhk100

^^^^ That's what I was shooting for but not sure it would work in typing! LOL

Unread 03-08-2013, 08:37 AM   #22432
andy02
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Sooo, I am heading over to Khris' place this weekend under the cover of darkness to snap a couple of pictures of this trans mount. Pictures up by Monday.

Oh, they'll be on DR under the crappy fab section too!

Its so short ****s like me and you can still get in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ACR View Post
My issue was I couldn't get the balls centered. I had to use some extra force to get everything lined up right. It didn't take me long.

September 11 2001
Never Forget!
andy02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-08-2013, 08:49 AM   #22433
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

Just give it a week, then it will be on the side of the house and you can go anything for pictures.
Unread 03-08-2013, 08:53 AM   #22434
andy02
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregaf3 View Post
Just give it a week, then it will be on the side of the house and you can go anything for pictures.
This is a good idea but it will likely be behind the fence. While his dog and I get along, I worry that he might not take to kindly to me being behind the fence in the dark without Khris around. This seems safer.

Quote:
My issue was I couldn't get the balls centered. I had to use some extra force to get everything lined up right. It didn't take me long.

September 11 2001
Never Forget!
Unread 03-08-2013, 09:02 AM   #22435
MMCKEIG
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy02

This is a good idea but it will likely be behind the fence. While his dog and I get along, I worry that he might not take to kindly to me being behind the fence in the dark without Khris around. This seems safer.
There is still another fence separating the truck from Cody's backyard. Khris has 4 separate fenced areas around his house. The truck will be in it's own fenced area shared by the shed and enclosed.
Unread 03-08-2013, 09:34 AM   #22436
andy02
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMCKEIG View Post
There is still another fence separating the truck from Cody's backyard. Khris has 4 separate fenced areas around his house. The truck will be in it's own fenced area shared by the shed and enclosed.
Damn, you just had to come in here and shoot all kinds of holes in my plan. LOL

Quote:

September 11 2001
Never Forget!
Unread 03-08-2013, 09:34 AM   #22437
sirhk100

You guys need a mapped layout of my property with safe and unsafe zones marked? But yeah, I actually technically do have 4 separate fenced off areas. The dog has systematically made "his" area smaller and smaller over time as he's taken on a liking to chewing up more and more stuff. LOL

Power we're good to go on Wed if you are. I'll PM you my address. You shouldn't really need anything other then your jeep, yourself, camera if wanted and a 12 pack of cold dew! LOL The 7/11 at trop and mtn vista on the way to my house usually has them in the cooler for me! LOL

Merrick, also good to go on Thursday. Should be the same deal.

If you guys can figure out how to show up with cool engine compartments instead of blazing hot that would be rad but I just don't see that happening! LOL

Unread 03-08-2013, 09:46 AM   #22438
MMCKEIG
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhk100
You guys need a mapped layout of my property with safe and unsafe zones marked? But yeah, I actually technically do have 4 separate fenced off areas. The dog has systematically made "his" area smaller and smaller over time as he's taken on a liking to chewing up more and more stuff. LOL

Power we're good to go on Wed if you are. I'll PM you my address. You shouldn't really need anything other then your jeep, yourself, camera if wanted and a 12 pack of cold dew! LOL The 7/11 at trop and mtn vista on the way to my house usually has them in the cooler for me! LOL

Merrick, also good to go on Thursday. Should be the same deal.

If you guys can figure out how to show up with cool engine compartments instead of blazing hot that would be rad but I just don't see that happening! LOL
I'll drive really fast to cool it promote air flow through the engine compartment to keep it cool! Haha I kid. What time on Thursday?
Unread 03-08-2013, 09:48 AM   #22439
andy02
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Should be easy for Powr, drop Jeep off the night before (ignore the guy in black taking pictures of race truck) and drive the Rango. Not sure about Merrick.

Quote:

September 11 2001
Never Forget!
Unread 03-08-2013, 09:55 AM   #22440
sirhk100

Earlier the better in case we run into issues. Especially on yours cause I'm actually hoping we run into a fitment issues. LOL

So we've gotta guy here at work who's truck is in the shop so he went to rent a car for a few days while it's getting worked on. He figured out that it's substantially cheaper for him to rent a small moving box truck then it is an actual rental car so he's cruising a box van for the weekend! LOL

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.