Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

2M views 42K replies 144 participants last post by  terrasmak 
#1 ·
I figured since the other thread started out as talking about making a club, and what clubs are available, we should have a thread that's just dedicated to setting up trail runs.

The title says it all, and it'll be less cluttered.

So, the 9/18/10 Run to Potato Ridge was a success!

Next item on the schedule is Logandale on 10/23/10 according to McRoberts. Seems like we have a few interested parties! Who all is planning to attend?

If there is anything in the meantime, or someone local wants another rig to ride with them, just post up and see if anyone is available!

#29,582 ·
Yeah, the new title sucks. Maybe something like "sirhk100's exploder and desert racing thread" would sound better?
Why do we not have this thread? I think we need it!

#29,588 ·
I'm in on Saturday as well. I should be staying out of the washes because I'm still breaking in the gears. But I'm going to install the engine skid Friday night just in case I can't control myself......
I think we're also bringing the truck just incase the jeep is to hot for the 3 yr old and to drag my butt home if I break something again.

#29,590 ·
Finally...shocks of my own!

Automotive exhaust Cylinder Auto part Nickel Metal

Also, found the last speedo sensor in the Henderson pic a part today. Back on track for Saturdays trip!

Still have to finish shocks install and do the front brake lines though...:eek:

#29,592 ·
Shoot, I say I'm doing Sat too yet I haven't done anything to my expo to get ready and won't be doing it tonight either. LOL It's all on me for tomorrow night. Shouldn't be too bad. Just need to trim fenders and then maybe see if I can figure out some front tow hooks.

#29,595 ·
I got to drive around with a loaner set over the weekend. They're crazy! I really like them so far. We'll see how they do on rocky gap.

#29,596 ·
Powrjunkey said:
I got to drive around with a loaner set over the weekend. They're crazy! I really like them so far. We'll see how they do on rocky gap.
You get your T-Case issue worked out?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.