Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread - Page 148 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

Poison spyder items @ oconee off road 706 534 9955Jeep Wrangler Framless, Bowless, Trektops 92-95 YJ, 97-06 TJ 5.25" Speaker Adapters - NalinMFG

Unread 11-30-2011, 08:55 AM   #2206
YouStupidBunny
2007 XK Commander 

We were thinking of going back today and we still might, but my legs puffed up overnight. I want to go, but my wife thinks I should take it easy, so I'm trying to downplay the pain.

You men want to do me a favor? Start a collection for me so I can get this:

It's only $12,500 and at this point, I'm only short by $12,500.

YouStupidBunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-30-2011, 08:58 AM   #2207
YouStupidBunny
2007 XK Commander 

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidsonlaw View Post
You could just used M80's to open up little holes to put your anchors in.
I could just tie off my anchor ropes to the existing timbers in there, I'm not very comfortable just walking on them. I definitely wouldn't feel safe with them supporting my weight.

What I want to do is get a hammer drill and rock bit so I can properly set eye bolts.
Unread 11-30-2011, 09:02 AM   #2208
YouStupidBunny
2007 XK Commander 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powrjunkey View Post
Yeah, I've heard Ysb carries a hand cannon!
You're thinking of Dr. Marn. I only carry S&W 3913 which is a 9. I'd really like to get a Beretta 92F because I'm familiar with them and there are so many holster and customization options for it.
Unread 11-30-2011, 03:15 PM   #2209
sirhk100

plans changed
sirhk100 is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-30-2011, 03:56 PM   #2210
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by YouStupidBunny View Post
You're thinking of Dr. Marn. I only carry S&W 3913 which is a 9. I'd really like to get a Beretta 92F because I'm familiar with them and there are so many holster and customization options for it.
Its hardly a hand cannon....

When wheelin' I carry an Airweight .45acp.

Quote:
Well it ain't just the smoke and the traffic jam that makes me the bitter fool I am But this four-wheel buggy is A-dollaring me to death.
For gas and oils and fluids and grease, And wires and tires and anti freeze....And them accessories, Well honey, that's something else!
Well I figured it up and over a period of time, This four thousand dollar car of mine, Cost fourteen thousand dollars And ninety-nine cents, well now!
- Jerry Reed

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Gone but not Forgotten: 97 TJs Build Up.

Dr. Marneaus is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-30-2011, 04:02 PM   #2211
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

You wanna talk carrying hand cannons though?

If I'm feeling spunky I'll conceal carry the 686...

(size comparison to the aforementioned .45)

Quote:
Well it ain't just the smoke and the traffic jam that makes me the bitter fool I am But this four-wheel buggy is A-dollaring me to death.
For gas and oils and fluids and grease, And wires and tires and anti freeze....And them accessories, Well honey, that's something else!
Well I figured it up and over a period of time, This four thousand dollar car of mine, Cost fourteen thousand dollars And ninety-nine cents, well now!
- Jerry Reed

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Unread 11-30-2011, 04:26 PM   #2212
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

looks like a good conceal doc.

For some odd reason every time I see a picture of someone in their bathroom I have flashbacks to this one
fail.jpg  
gregaf3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-30-2011, 05:03 PM   #2213
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregaf3 View Post
looks like a good conceal doc.

For some odd reason every time I see a picture of someone in their bathroom I have flashbacks to this one
hahaha, i know right?

Its funny, i can conceal the 6" .357 easier than the 4" .45acp. That N frame with 6 shots of .45 is just wayyy too fat to put under a jacket.

Quote:
- Jerry Reed

Unread 11-30-2011, 05:17 PM   #2214
MMCKEIG
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Does anyone know if a hard top for a YJ will fit a TJ? (without major modifications) Just Curious
MMCKEIG is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-30-2011, 05:27 PM   #2215
YouStupidBunny
2007 XK Commander 

Dr. Marn, were you at the Shell on St. Rose and Spencer yesterday (Tuesday)?
Unread 11-30-2011, 07:02 PM   #2216
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMCKEIG View Post
Does anyone know if a hard top for a YJ will fit a TJ? (without major modifications) Just Curious
i believe it needs some modification, but dont know how much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by YouStupidBunny View Post
Dr. Marn, were you at the Shell on St. Rose and Spencer yesterday (Tuesday)?
I dont think so? Why?

Quote:
- Jerry Reed

Unread 11-30-2011, 07:13 PM   #2217
davidsonlaw
2013 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhk100 View Post
Well my lowered import daily driver has a 6 speed jeep transmission in the back of it right now! LOL Gonna still yank my 3 speed auto this weekend and get it fixed next week to reinstall and keep running it till I can stock pile the rest of the parts to get it swapped out and line up the 3 speed auto as sold. So... If anyone has a jeep in need of a 3 speed auto that will be freshly rebuilt basically and any or all the components to go along with the auto that I'm pulling out during the swap let me know...
Is your import daily driver normally this low, or is that a spare transmission in your trunk?
Unread 11-30-2011, 07:14 PM   #2218
davidsonlaw
2013 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMCKEIG View Post
It's a one-duct-tape-roll job.
Unread 11-30-2011, 07:22 PM   #2219
YouStupidBunny
2007 XK Commander 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Marneaus View Post
i believe it needs some modification, but dont know how much.

I dont think so? Why?
I saw a Wagoneer pulling a trailer with some landscaping equipment there. We made eye contact and I wondered if it might have been you. If not, I just shared a moment with some dude.
Unread 11-30-2011, 07:52 PM   #2220
YouStupidBunny
2007 XK Commander 

Today's adventure took us to Bonanza Hill again. We've been there a few times and see something new every time we go. Here is the view from the third tier adit (entrance). That structure about 1:00 of center is an ore collector that received from an aerial tramway to the left and above my position.
img_4974.jpg  

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.