Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread - Page 1462 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

Baseline 4x4 Lifetime Warranty 4340 Chromoly Axle Shaft KiClayton Off Road WJ Long Arm Kits!Clayton Off Road - JK Prototype Gas Tank Skid

Unread 02-22-2013, 11:42 PM   #21916
Puck81
Web Wheeler

2000 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy02 View Post

I thought the spartan lockers were based off of Detroit's quik-lock? Wasn't the soft locker full case?

Puck, how much are you paying to have to Spartans put in if you don't mind my asking?
$1100 parts+labor for front and rear.

Sent from my Imagination

Puck81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-22-2013, 11:55 PM   #21917
MMCKEIG
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raptor0206
Anyone going to stateline tomorrow for the races?
Going on Sunday with Khris and Andy
MMCKEIG is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-23-2013, 12:26 AM   #21918
sirhk100

uhhhhhhhhhh

http://www.facebook.com/pages/TPF-Racing/255393361194429
sirhk100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-23-2013, 12:50 AM   #21919
Raptor0206
1985 CJ7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMCKEIG View Post
Going on Sunday with Khris and Andy
http://snoreracing.net/battle-at-pri...of-events.html
this is all i could find. I kinda wanted to see the UTV's but 7am start time wtf!
what would be the races to see?
Raptor0206 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-23-2013, 01:16 AM   #21920
Grand_ZJ
1996 XJ Cherokee 

Hey adams! What side of town do you live on? Im planning on going shooting on sunday to try out my new g23 I just bought. I was thinking of going to CCSP.
Unread 02-23-2013, 01:39 AM   #21921
adams1985cj
1985 CJ7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grand_ZJ
Hey adams! What side of town do you live on? Im planning on going shooting on sunday to try out my new g23 I just bought. I was thinking of going to CCSP.
I'm in Henderson 215 and Gibson area. CCSP is a hike but if its not too early I could probably do it.
Unread 02-23-2013, 07:54 AM   #21922
sirhk100

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raptor0206 View Post
http://snoreracing.net/battle-at-pri...of-events.html
this is all i could find. I kinda wanted to see the UTV's but 7am start time wtf!
what would be the races to see?
The last two races of the day will be the most spectator exciting to watch. The 2nd to last race is the trophy trucks and unlimited buggies and some of the other faster classes. The last race of the day will be 1450 which has evolved into basicly garage built trophy trucks and it's where all the kids with the prerunners will race, there's like 70 trucks entered in that class right now. Also class 2000 is that heat too which is where we should be at with our truck today but the cards just didn't fall right.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/TPF-Racing/255393361194429
sirhk100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-23-2013, 08:34 AM   #21923
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puck81

$1100 parts+labor for front and rear.

Sent from my Imagination
Aren't they easy to put in? I guess that's why it's only 500 for labor frolnt and rear

Quote:
Well it ain't just the smoke and the traffic jam that makes me the bitter fool I am But this four-wheel buggy is A-dollaring me to death.
For gas and oils and fluids and grease, And wires and tires and anti freeze....And them accessories, Well honey, that's something else!
Well I figured it up and over a period of time, This four thousand dollar car of mine, Cost fourteen thousand dollars And ninety-nine cents, well now!
- Jerry Reed

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Gone but not Forgotten: 97 TJs Build Up.

Dr. Marneaus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-23-2013, 08:36 AM   #21924
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Blah, I'm up earlier than I would be in a week day and I'm headed to the officebecause I get the pleasure of doing the brakes on a few of our 2500's today.

Woohoo....oh well at least my boss normally tosses me a bill for helpin out I guess I can think of worse ways to spend a day than wrenching

Quote:
Well it ain't just the smoke and the traffic jam that makes me the bitter fool I am But this four-wheel buggy is A-dollaring me to death.
For gas and oils and fluids and grease, And wires and tires and anti freeze....And them accessories, Well honey, that's something else!
Well I figured it up and over a period of time, This four thousand dollar car of mine, Cost fourteen thousand dollars And ninety-nine cents, well now!
- Jerry Reed

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Unread 02-23-2013, 08:49 AM   #21925
andy02
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Marneaus

Aren't they easy to put in? I guess that's why it's only 500 for labor frolnt and rear
If they go in exactly as designed they are easy. I have heard of guys having to grind their carriers and such but those are rare. Other than that, afternoon job working leisurely.

Its so short ****s like me and you can still get in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ACR View Post
My issue was I couldn't get the balls centered. I had to use some extra force to get everything lined up right. It didn't take me long.

September 11 2001
Never Forget!
andy02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-23-2013, 09:16 AM   #21926
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Marneaus View Post
Blah, I'm up earlier than I would be in a week day and I'm headed to the officebecause I get the pleasure of doing the brakes on a few of our 2500's today.

Woohoo....oh well at least my boss normally tosses me a bill for helpin out I guess I can think of worse ways to spend a day than wrenching
If you are close and want to give some expert advise on this grass hit me up. The gravel is almost halfway up and Scott is on his way over

Misspelled and auto corrected on my phone
Unread 02-23-2013, 09:24 AM   #21927
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregaf3

If you are close and want to give some expert advise on this grass hit me up. The gravel is almost halfway up and Scott is on his way over

Misspelled and auto corrected on my phone
Pm me your number or get my number from Scott and shoot me a text. Ill JF you up when I am finished. About to start on nķmero uno
image-88411563.jpg  

Quote:
- Jerry Reed

Unread 02-23-2013, 12:45 PM   #21928
adams1985cj
1985 CJ7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Marneaus

A friend and I did one in a couple hours with no experience.
Unread 02-23-2013, 03:26 PM   #21929
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

What's up? Still working on the 2nd truck brakes are done but need to do tune up.

Quote:
- Jerry Reed

Unread 02-23-2013, 04:03 PM   #21930
Roobicon
2004 TJ Wrangler 

CCSP pissed me off today. Drove all the way up there from Henderson and and they were not allowing anyone to put targets out because it was too windy. You could still shoot, but could only shoot at the dirt...WTF?

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.