Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread - Page 1457 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

The RuffStuff "I can't go to EJS" Sale!Offset Tie Rod Kit From RuffStuff!Check out our NEW Steering Stuff!

Unread 02-21-2013, 09:54 PM   #21841
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Marneaus View Post
I can help too if need. Though, we may have to take 5 trips, not because of room but because of payload capacity, haha. After a few buckets we'll be riding on the bump stops.
Thanks the more the merrier.

I have some leveling sand for the area, if I need more both Lowes and Home Depot are pretty close.

I could not find the odor crystals that you were talking about though. Lowes did not carry them and Home Depot carries a different brand of grass, and they did not have any from what I saw.

Unread 02-21-2013, 11:04 PM   #21842
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Can't remember if I posted this video or not yet. Obviously I need to work on trigger control(marn knows what I'm talking about) and this is actually a few videos edited together. I'm not that bad of a shot(promise) It does show the difference in power between 45 and 357 Mag in an easy way to compare!

YouTube (Short URL)
?start=" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen>
Unread 02-22-2013, 06:41 AM   #21843
Roobicon
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powrjunkey View Post
Can't remember if I posted this video or not yet. Obviously I need to work on trigger control(marn knows what I'm talking about) and this is actually a few videos edited together. I'm not that bad of a shot(promise) It does show the difference in power between 45 and 357 Mag in an easy way to compare!

http://youtu.be/xNz6BMIESxA
Pretty hands
Unread 02-22-2013, 08:27 AM   #21844
PhotoJared
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Good morning wankers and diddlers.
other stuff
PhotoJared is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-22-2013, 08:39 AM   #21845
sirhk100

Holy crap! Last night was the first problem free night I've had working on the race truck since the race. It's back on the ground finally and at the point where I could have it ready to race in about an hour or two of work but it's not done yet. Getting close finally! I might just have to have a small party when it's actually done and I park it out of my garage! LOL Next up for it, build a new transmission crossmember and cut off a bunch of stuff on the rear part so that I can redo the spare tire mount setup on it. Then button up the interior and it's done!!! I'll then take a couple evenings off and do NOTHING... Well, actually I might try and get my *** back in the gym with the race truck out of my life for a bit! But then very shortly after that I'll be pulling in the expo and getting started on it! Crossing my fingers for a successful weekend shopping for exploder and toyota parts!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/TPF-Racing/255393361194429
sirhk100 is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-22-2013, 09:09 AM   #21846
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roobicon

Pretty hands
That's what he said...."you got a purty mouth!" Lol
Unread 02-22-2013, 09:13 AM   #21847
andy02
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhotoJared View Post
Good morning wankers and diddlers.
Who told?

Its so short ****s like me and you can still get in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ACR View Post
My issue was I couldn't get the balls centered. I had to use some extra force to get everything lined up right. It didn't take me long.

September 11 2001
Never Forget!
andy02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-22-2013, 09:52 AM   #21848
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregaf3

Thanks the more the merrier.

I have some leveling sand for the area, if I need more both Lowes and Home Depot are pretty close.

I could not find the odor crystals that you were talking about though. Lowes did not carry them and Home Depot carries a different brand of grass, and they did not have any from what I saw.
Gotta get them at synlawn

If guns kill people, then pencils misspell words, cars make people drive drunk, and spoons made Rosie O' Donnell fat!

"One of the best ways to get yourself a reputation as a dangerous citizen these days is to go about repeating the very phrases which our founding fathers used in the great struggle for independence" - Charles Austin Beard

Quote:
Originally Posted by revelc View Post
Having a Full Size Jeep is likehaving a hot wife. When you take her out in public it turns heads, they can insight jealousy, you could look at them all day, they require a lot of attention, cost a lot to get them to do what you want them to do, but when they're not happy you'll be cussing, throwing things, and constantly weighing how much you'll lose if you divorce her.

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Gone but not Forgotten: 97 TJs Build Up.
Dr. Marneaus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-22-2013, 10:14 AM   #21849
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Gotta get them at synlawn
Thanks, I just called them... and of course they are only open until 4. I hope the wife gets off in time for me to pick them up.
Unread 02-22-2013, 10:48 AM   #21850
sirhk100

Anyone want to buy some excessive bumpsteer?

http://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/cto/3615521594.html

and I totally just realized how much time I've wasted on the race truck and other older projects that involved wiring! A lot of times I'd weld just a simple 1/4" bolt to a cab or cage tube and then use that as a point to attach ground lugs to using a nyloc nut. After seeing this picture though I just realized how much faster and easier this method is!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/TPF-Racing/255393361194429
sirhk100 is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-22-2013, 11:30 AM   #21851
andy02
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhk100 View Post
Anyone want to buy some excessive bumpsteer?

http://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/cto/3615521594.html

and I totally just realized how much time I've wasted on the race truck and other older projects that involved wiring! A lot of times I'd weld just a simple 1/4" bolt to a cab or cage tube and then use that as a point to attach ground lugs to using a nyloc nut. After seeing this picture though I just realized how much faster and easier this method is!

I really have no idea how that steering set-up could even hope to work.

Aside from that, the only downside to the ground lug I can see might be a little more resistance. It might be worth it to sand the coating on the tube or maybe add a bigger fuse.

Its so short ****s like me and you can still get in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ACR View Post
My issue was I couldn't get the balls centered. I had to use some extra force to get everything lined up right. It didn't take me long.

September 11 2001
Never Forget!
andy02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-22-2013, 11:35 AM   #21852
Puck81
2000 XJ Cherokee 

Well, i ordered my spartans on thursday. I will have them installed on march 8th. I think a test the next day is in order....

Sent from my Imagination
Puck81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-22-2013, 11:39 AM   #21853
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

Nice wiring. I guess it really depends on the load that will be on the wire. If it was just a little light or something, I think that would be good. But anything else and you would run into issues.
Unread 02-22-2013, 11:55 AM   #21854
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puck81 View Post
Well, i ordered my spartans on thursday. I will have them installed on march 8th. I think a test the next day is in order....

Sent from my Imagination
what is a spartan

If guns kill people, then pencils misspell words, cars make people drive drunk, and spoons made Rosie O' Donnell fat!

"One of the best ways to get yourself a reputation as a dangerous citizen these days is to go about repeating the very phrases which our founding fathers used in the great struggle for independence" - Charles Austin Beard

Quote:
Originally Posted by revelc View Post
Having a Full Size Jeep is likehaving a hot wife. When you take her out in public it turns heads, they can insight jealousy, you could look at them all day, they require a lot of attention, cost a lot to get them to do what you want them to do, but when they're not happy you'll be cussing, throwing things, and constantly weighing how much you'll lose if you divorce her.

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Gone but not Forgotten: 97 TJs Build Up.
Dr. Marneaus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-22-2013, 12:03 PM   #21855
Puck81
2000 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:

what is a spartan
Like an aussie or lockrite locker.

Sent from my Imagination
Puck81 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.