Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread - Page 1456 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

Rough Country Jeep Suspension Deals at Rockridge 4WD!Looking to re-gear?! CRAZY DEALS ON YUKON GEARS right hereJK specific skid plates from Clayton Off Road Mfg.

Unread 02-21-2013, 01:46 PM   #21826
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

Everyone watching nascar or something?

Who has a truck that can haul some rocks from my yard to the wash? I can only fit five buckets in the jeep and it will take me 10 trips to get it all.

Misspelled and auto corrected on my phone

Unread 02-21-2013, 01:47 PM   #21827
ksturgio
1997 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregaf3

Who has a truck that can haul some rocks from my yard to the wash? I can only fit five buckets in the jeep and it will take me 10 trips to get it all.

I can help ya
ksturgio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-21-2013, 01:56 PM   #21828
andy02
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksturgio View Post
I can help ya
Only if your truck will start. If it doesn't, Greg is going to make you walk 1.5 miles in a T-shirt and mesh shorts just so that you will feel right at home.

Its so short ****s like me and you can still get in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ACR View Post
My issue was I couldn't get the balls centered. I had to use some extra force to get everything lined up right. It didn't take me long.

September 11 2001
Never Forget!
andy02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-21-2013, 01:58 PM   #21829
ksturgio
1997 ZJ 

Haha if it doesn't start I'll tow my trailer behind the wife's car.
Unread 02-21-2013, 02:02 PM   #21830
MMCKEIG
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregaf3 View Post

Screw the wash, come drop that rock off at my place!
MMCKEIG is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-21-2013, 02:03 PM   #21831
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

Thanks, the wife is nagging cause the fake grass has been in the garage for a week. She thinks that it will not get done if I don't get it done before she leaves for Korea

Unread 02-21-2013, 02:04 PM   #21832
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMCKEIG View Post

Screw the wash, come drop that rock off at my place!
You can have it...but the dogs have been crapping on it for a few months

Unread 02-21-2013, 02:06 PM   #21833
MMCKEIG
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
You can have it...but the dogs have been crapping on it for a few months

Man, guess I don't want your crappy rocks after all! haha
MMCKEIG is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-21-2013, 02:10 PM   #21834
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

I figured that much. I have been throwing extra in with the poop when I pick it up. At that rate it should take a year to get it all

Unread 02-21-2013, 06:47 PM   #21835
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:

I can help too if need. Though, we may have to take 5 trips, not because of room but because of payload capacity, haha. After a few buckets we'll be riding on the bump stops.

If guns kill people, then pencils misspell words, cars make people drive drunk, and spoons made Rosie O' Donnell fat!

"One of the best ways to get yourself a reputation as a dangerous citizen these days is to go about repeating the very phrases which our founding fathers used in the great struggle for independence" - Charles Austin Beard

Quote:
Originally Posted by revelc View Post
Having a Full Size Jeep is likehaving a hot wife. When you take her out in public it turns heads, they can insight jealousy, you could look at them all day, they require a lot of attention, cost a lot to get them to do what you want them to do, but when they're not happy you'll be cussing, throwing things, and constantly weighing how much you'll lose if you divorce her.

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Gone but not Forgotten: 97 TJs Build Up.
Dr. Marneaus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-21-2013, 06:50 PM   #21836
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

had a decent day, went to a class put on my belgard (pavers) that was basically a crash course in designed, covered everything i did 1st semester in 'intro to design' so it was a fun refresher.

After the lectures we all broke into random teams for a design charette. Then we had to present the designs and 'sell' it to a group of judges. I got 'elected' to be the presenter which was fine because i figured unlike in a jury at school, the judges arent going to rip your design to shreds after you present it, Turns out we won, everybody on our team got a $25 gift cert for a restaurant but i got a $50 visa card because i was the presenter. Woo! Pays not to be a puss!

Free donuts and coffee, free capriottis for lunch, and free $50? Sure beats a day in the office!

If guns kill people, then pencils misspell words, cars make people drive drunk, and spoons made Rosie O' Donnell fat!

"One of the best ways to get yourself a reputation as a dangerous citizen these days is to go about repeating the very phrases which our founding fathers used in the great struggle for independence" - Charles Austin Beard

Quote:
Having a Full Size Jeep is likehaving a hot wife. When you take her out in public it turns heads, they can insight jealousy, you could look at them all day, they require a lot of attention, cost a lot to get them to do what you want them to do, but when they're not happy you'll be cussing, throwing things, and constantly weighing how much you'll lose if you divorce her.

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Unread 02-21-2013, 07:10 PM   #21837
ksturgio
1997 ZJ 

Well I'm off to Costco to buy a battery.
Unread 02-21-2013, 07:18 PM   #21838
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raptor0206 View Post
So i was thinking about getting my CCW but now i think we should just mount 50 cals to our roll cages.
Who wants to take bets on the shooting on the strip this morning was 2 pimps having it out over turf.
called it, apparently it was something about a pimp and a rapper?

Quote:

Unread 02-21-2013, 07:59 PM   #21839
Roobicon
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Marneaus View Post
called it, apparently it was something about a pimp and a rapper?
Come on! Like everybody didn't know that already?
Unread 02-21-2013, 09:51 PM   #21840
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

Sweet, I just found out that the Marines operate a few cabins and campsites in Big Bear. The cabins sleep 6 people and are pretty cheaply priced for their size. They are right by the ski resort and at the beginning of one of the forest service roads. They don't have online reservations but I still wonder how fast they fill up.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.