Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread - Page 1454 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFlowmaster's Force II Axle-back exhaust system for the 201FS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 02-20-2013, 09:31 PM   #21796
andy02
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhk100

I tend to fit in with the walmart crowd and have been known to leave the house quite often covered head to toe in grease and dirt. In fact, that's the style I'm rocking right now. I just came in to order my free pizza from the football game online and am walking back out to the garage to start installing the rear suspension on the truck as I "think" everything is ready to go back together finally... Nice thing about the free pizza, I had to create an account to use the promo code and when you create the account they give you a free pizza too so I guess I'll save the super bowl freebie for next week or something.
I am rocking the same look. Dirty *** jeans and a dirty *** hoodie over an equally dirty t-shirt. The sad part is that none of it is from working on my tool box rack. I was doing the brakes on a neighbors POS Honda.

On a side note, I picked up a new welding helmet. Adjustable Auto-darkening with a grind setting. Thing is really kind of bad ***.

Its so short ****s like me and you can still get in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ACR View Post
My issue was I couldn't get the balls centered. I had to use some extra force to get everything lined up right. It didn't take me long.

September 11 2001
Never Forget!
andy02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-20-2013, 09:34 PM   #21797
ksturgio
1997 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy02

I am rocking the same look. Dirty *** jeans and a dirty *** hoodie over an equally dirty t-shirt. The sad part is that none of it is from working on my tool box rack. I was doing the brakes on a neighbors POS Honda.

On a side note, I picked up a new welding helmet. Adjustable Auto-darkening with a grind setting. Thing is really kind of bad ***.
Auto darkening still blows my mind. Just make sure it's charged up before you use it or you'll fry your eyes.
ksturgio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-20-2013, 09:37 PM   #21798
andy02
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksturgio

Auto darkening still blows my mind. Just make sure it's charged up before you use it or you'll fry your eyes.
I test it with one of my super bright flashlights to make sure it darkens before welding with it. That part scares the crap out of me too!

Its so short ****s like me and you can still get in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ACR View Post
My issue was I couldn't get the balls centered. I had to use some extra force to get everything lined up right. It didn't take me long.

September 11 2001
Never Forget!
andy02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-20-2013, 10:05 PM   #21799
adams1985cj
1985 CJ7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raptor0206
I'd be all over it if I was employed. Bring it to NV put a new tranny in it register it as a classic sell for 3000.00 done deal. Lol
Unread 02-20-2013, 10:54 PM   #21800
Puck81
Web Wheeler

2000 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powrjunkey View Post
Video Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rIr6ECjERDQ

Some Rango wheeling today(had the babies today) Im surprised it did as well as it did(didn't get stuck, and didn't break anything). ENJOY!!!
Make that **** for mobile too. I want to watch

Sent from my Imagination
Puck81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-20-2013, 11:09 PM   #21801
sirhk100

Andy, it won't blind you if it doesn't flip to dark inside. I'm assuming yours is like most where it's still somewhat darkish. It'll be bright but it's not the end of the world if you get flashed. Heck, even with nothing, you just see spots for a couple minutes.

BTW, the race truck has decided that it hates me ever since the race! NOTHING has gone right on the post race projects! I'd like to have just a single night where I can actually finish everything I wanted to without some stupid part issue causing me to have to quit half way to my night's goal... I think it knows I'm trying to get it out of the garage so I can start my own stuff and it's comfy in there so it's trying it's hardest to not leave.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/TPF-Racing/255393361194429
sirhk100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-20-2013, 11:30 PM   #21802
Puck81
Web Wheeler

2000 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Youtube must hate my phone...

Sent from my Imagination
Unread 02-20-2013, 11:32 PM   #21803
Puck81
Web Wheeler

2000 XJ Cherokee 

Its the song that wont make it upload for mobile...

Sent from my Imagination
Unread 02-20-2013, 11:49 PM   #21804
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

So I got some time away from the house and family tonight and hit up the truck stops. Found a firestik mount and that still did not fix the high swr. I bought a new thick coax...that did not change anything so I returned it. And I could not find another swr meter. Nick said that he could look at it on saturday, but I just don't like little stuff kicking my ***

Misspelled and auto corrected on my phone
Unread 02-21-2013, 12:00 AM   #21805
adams1985cj
1985 CJ7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregaf3
So I got some time away from the house and family tonight and hit up the truck stops. Found a firestik mount and that still did not fix the high swr. I bought a new thick coax...that did not change anything so I returned it. And I could not find another swr meter. Nick said that he could look at it on saturday, but I just don't like little stuff kicking my ***

Misspelled and auto corrected on my phone
Ill be over there Saturday too.
Unread 02-21-2013, 12:34 AM   #21806
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puck81 View Post
Its the song that wont make it upload for mobile...

Sent from my Imagination
OK, so...apparently youtube wont let you use songs from iTunes! bummer, the song fit perfectly. oh, well.

Try this link:
Powrjunkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-21-2013, 12:44 AM   #21807
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
OK, so...apparently youtube wont let you use songs from iTunes! bummer, the song fit perfectly. oh, well.

Try this link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VyYrCV4o4pw
nevermind how the audio goes nuts at the end. im working on an edited version. ill post when its ready. effing youtube and their rules!
Powrjunkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-21-2013, 01:26 AM   #21808
Raptor0206
1985 CJ7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by adams1985cj View Post
I'd be all over it if I was employed. Bring it to NV put a new tranny in it register it as a classic sell for 3000.00 done deal. Lol
I feel ya, if work wasnt so slow i would be on my way to cali tonight. BTW hows the restaurant thing going?
Raptor0206 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-21-2013, 01:36 AM   #21809
adams1985cj
1985 CJ7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raptor0206

I feel ya, if work wasnt so slow i would be on my way to cali tonight. BTW hows the restaurant thing going?
After a lot of research and a bunch of other BS we have decided against it. To much risk for a seasonal gig. That and I was offered a very lucrative job in Cali. Just waiting on my clearance from my last position to transfer to Lockheed. Thanks for asking.
Unread 02-21-2013, 03:15 AM   #21810
Raptor0206
1985 CJ7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by adams1985cj View Post
After a lot of research and a bunch of other BS we have decided against it. To much risk for a seasonal gig. That and I was offered a very lucrative job in Cali. Just waiting on my clearance from my last position to transfer to Lockheed. Thanks for asking.
Nice! this fat boy did want some BBQ though
Raptor0206 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.