Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread - Page 1442 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

Rough Country Jeep Suspension Deals at Rockridge 4WD!Engo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shippRockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits

Unread 02-17-2013, 06:38 PM   #21616
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spaceball View Post
Looks good to me!
with that rifle the holes should be almost touching, if not touching, at 100 yards.

Quote:
Well it ain't just the smoke and the traffic jam that makes me the bitter fool I am But this four-wheel buggy is A-dollaring me to death.
For gas and oils and fluids and grease, And wires and tires and anti freeze....And them accessories, Well honey, that's something else!
Well I figured it up and over a period of time, This four thousand dollar car of mine, Cost fourteen thousand dollars And ninety-nine cents, well now!
- Jerry Reed

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Gone but not Forgotten: 97 TJs Build Up.

Dr. Marneaus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-17-2013, 06:53 PM   #21617
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

HOKAY!

SO!!!!!

I'll be driving to Globe, AZ (through phoenix) this coming SUNDAY most likely, then turning around and driving back.

Quote:
Well it ain't just the smoke and the traffic jam that makes me the bitter fool I am But this four-wheel buggy is A-dollaring me to death.
For gas and oils and fluids and grease, And wires and tires and anti freeze....And them accessories, Well honey, that's something else!
Well I figured it up and over a period of time, This four thousand dollar car of mine, Cost fourteen thousand dollars And ninety-nine cents, well now!
- Jerry Reed

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Unread 02-17-2013, 07:01 PM   #21618
Puck81
Web Wheeler

2000 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Marneaus View Post
HOKAY!

SO!!!!!

I'll be driving to Globe, AZ (through phoenix) this coming SUNDAY most likely, then turning around and driving back.
You taking the danger ranger?

Sent from my Imagination
Puck81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-17-2013, 07:13 PM   #21619
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

yah, provided my boss doesnt tell me I cant, but I doubt that will happen.

Quote:
- Jerry Reed

Unread 02-17-2013, 07:24 PM   #21620
Puck81
Web Wheeler

2000 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
yah, provided my boss doesnt tell me I cant, but I doubt that will happen.
I'll go if you need help.

Sent from my Imagination
Unread 02-17-2013, 07:53 PM   #21621
Raptor0206
1985 CJ7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksturgio View Post
I still kick myself for not scooping up your sr9c.
If it makes you feel better i still haven't used it lol.
Raptor0206 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-17-2013, 10:03 PM   #21622
Roobicon
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Anybody got an airbrush? I'm looking to paint some gun parts later this week.
Unread 02-17-2013, 10:41 PM   #21623
Puck81
Web Wheeler

2000 XJ Cherokee 

So.. my wife just made a mojito for the first time, its freakin' GOOD! And strong how i like my drinks. If you haven't tried one yet, do so on your next outing.

Sent from my Imagination
Unread 02-17-2013, 10:44 PM   #21624
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puck81 View Post
So.. my wife just made a mojito for the first time, its freakin' GOOD! And strong how i like my drinks. If you haven't tried one yet, do so on your next outing.

Sent from my Imagination
best mojito you'll ever have will be at Casa Fuente. I've made em at home but can never get them quite right for some reason.

Nothing quite like a CF mojito with a fine cigar while you're sitting on their little patio smoking and watching all the non-smokers in the forum shops scoffing and huffing and puffing as they go up the escalators.

Quote:
- Jerry Reed

Unread 02-17-2013, 10:44 PM   #21625
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Also, Jared makes a mean mojito mix!

Quote:
- Jerry Reed

Unread 02-17-2013, 10:48 PM   #21626
Puck81
Web Wheeler

2000 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:

best mojito you'll ever have will be at Casa Fuente. I've made em at home but can never get them quite right for some reason.

Nothing quite like a CF mojito with a fine cigar while you're sitting on their little patio smoking and watching all the non-smokers in the forum shops scoffing and huffing and puffing as they go up the escalators.
Orly? Where is this "Casa Fuente"?

Sent from my Imagination
Unread 02-17-2013, 11:14 PM   #21627
PhotoJared
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Marneaus
Also, Jared makes a mean mojito mix!
Hell yea I do.

Puck, throw a splash of Malibu or other coconut rum in with it...

I also use agave syrup instead of sugar or simple syrup
other stuff
PhotoJared is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-17-2013, 11:25 PM   #21628
Puck81
Web Wheeler

2000 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhotoJared View Post

Hell yea I do.

Puck, throw a splash of Malibu or other coconut rum in with it...

I also use agave syrup instead of sugar or simple syrup
One of these days i will need you to make one (or 6) for me... I'll have my wife try that next go with the mojitos.

Sent from my Imagination
Unread 02-17-2013, 11:56 PM   #21629
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puck81 View Post
Orly? Where is this "Casa Fuente"?

Sent from my Imagination
in the forum shops, its a cigar shop/bar. only place where smoking is allowed in the forum shops.

It's the only Fuente Brand store in the world (all brands owned by 'Cigar Family) so they have all the rare stuff all the time, and charge a dang premium for it. Also the only place in the world you can get Casa Fuente brand cigars, which are great and 'reasonably' priced compared to the rare stuff.

Anybody who smokes cigars and comes to vegas heads there, its like a cigar mecca, haha. I used to go alot more when I smoked more often, but the woman doesnt like it so much, so to be polite i try to do it when she isnt around, which isnt that often.

It aint cheap ($14 for the mojito?) but i often times bring my own cigars and just have a drink or two!

They also make a mean sangria.

Quote:
- Jerry Reed

Unread 02-18-2013, 12:15 AM   #21630
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Well that was easy...1 down 3 to go
image-868687408.jpg  

Quote:
- Jerry Reed

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.