Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread - Page 1423 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

We have Engo 10k Synthetic IN STOCK!!! Hurry while suppliePremium LED Lighting by VISION X, Proudly sold at ROCKRIDGRing & Pinion's, Lockers, 4340 Axles, Install Kits, Ba

Unread 02-12-2013, 01:15 PM   #21331
andy02
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhk100 View Post
It would've been a lot of reading to get caught up for a vegas trip with this thread! LOL

Oh and yeah, the dog likes to eat! Dirt sports magazine was the flavor of last night! BTW, I'm assuming you grabbed your item off the counter in the kitchen last night? I didn't even notice and it just dawned on me since that magazine he stole to look over was sitting directly under it.
Yeah, I grabbed it. I wonder if he was actually trying to get to it or if he just picks **** at random

Its so short ****s like me and you can still get in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ACR View Post
My issue was I couldn't get the balls centered. I had to use some extra force to get everything lined up right. It didn't take me long.

September 11 2001
Never Forget!
andy02 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-12-2013, 01:24 PM   #21332
sirhk100

I'm pretty sure he just gets bored and figured a magazine would be a good way to kill some time. This morning when I left he had a plastic bottle, 8 different balls and a tire to choose from in the house to chew on and play with in addition to who knows how much crap he's got in the backyard. Yet, he still has to snag stuff off tables and counters to chew up.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/TPF-Racing/255393361194429
sirhk100 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-12-2013, 02:05 PM   #21333
andy02
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhk100 View Post
I'm pretty sure he just gets bored and figured a magazine would be a good way to kill some time. This morning when I left he had a plastic bottle, 8 different balls and a tire to choose from in the house to chew on and play with in addition to who knows how much crap he's got in the backyard. Yet, he still has to snag stuff off tables and counters to chew up.
Thought it was funny that he sat there looking at me expectantly when I finished my Dr. Pepper. As soon as I moved even slightly, that bottle was his!

Its so short ****s like me and you can still get in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ACR View Post
My issue was I couldn't get the balls centered. I had to use some extra force to get everything lined up right. It didn't take me long.

September 11 2001
Never Forget!
andy02 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-12-2013, 02:26 PM   #21334
sirhk100

Yeah, he's a bottle thief which honestly, I'm fine with, it's the magazines, food, pool table pockets, spa cover, socks and other random papers that annoy me! LOL

Unread 02-12-2013, 03:07 PM   #21335
sirhk100

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...n_2672238.html

Unread 02-12-2013, 03:11 PM   #21336
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Yah.

2 cops down i guess?

Quote:
Well it ain't just the smoke and the traffic jam that makes me the bitter fool I am But this four-wheel buggy is A-dollaring me to death.
For gas and oils and fluids and grease, And wires and tires and anti freeze....And them accessories, Well honey, that's something else!
Well I figured it up and over a period of time, This four thousand dollar car of mine, Cost fourteen thousand dollars And ninety-nine cents, well now!
- Jerry Reed

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Gone but not Forgotten: 97 TJs Build Up.

Dr. Marneaus is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-12-2013, 03:16 PM   #21337
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

sounds like a crap ton of shots fired.

Quote:
Well it ain't just the smoke and the traffic jam that makes me the bitter fool I am But this four-wheel buggy is A-dollaring me to death.
For gas and oils and fluids and grease, And wires and tires and anti freeze....And them accessories, Well honey, that's something else!
Well I figured it up and over a period of time, This four thousand dollar car of mine, Cost fourteen thousand dollars And ninety-nine cents, well now!
- Jerry Reed

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Unread 02-12-2013, 03:20 PM   #21338
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

I am curious to see how this whole thing unfolds. I am almost willing to bet that they are already casting people to play in the movie.
Unread 02-12-2013, 03:22 PM   #21339
sirhk100

Yeah, it's got future movie written all over it!

And yeah, sounds like it was a pretty decent shootout but like normal, the cops seem to not be able to hit their target.

Unread 02-12-2013, 03:23 PM   #21340
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Save bullets, burn the cabin down?

Quote:
- Jerry Reed

Unread 02-12-2013, 03:29 PM   #21341
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

did you guys see that fast and furious 12 is coming out... aside from Star Trek I am not sure that there is a longer running movie series. Maybe this one will be about Jeeps then ever poser in the world would want one, but we all know that it is going to be some flat bill hat wearing monster drink toting desert rats in old tacoma's living their life one dirt road at a time. haha
Unread 02-12-2013, 03:34 PM   #21342
Puck81
Web Wheeler

2000 XJ Cherokee 

Hey guys i need some help finding stuff on CL. used 35/1250/15. A dana 30 locker maybe a lift?

Sent from my Imagination
Puck81 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-12-2013, 03:35 PM   #21343
sirhk100

No but I did see there looks to be some dressed up trophy trucks in the new death race movie. And I'd think horror movies have got to take the cake for sequels... Friday the 13th, nightmare on elm street, scream, saw, final destination, etc... Although, how many star trek movies are there? We're up to 6 star wars movies right? Die Hard is creeping up there now too.

Unread 02-12-2013, 03:37 PM   #21344
sirhk100

Has to be a 35? I've gotta brand new 33 procomp extreme in my sideyard that Jason will let go for $100. Seriously, not a single mile on it...

If has to be a 35, how much are you looking to spend and what kind of tread are you looking for? I'm hitting the mecca for used offroad tire sales next weekend and will likely have space for a single depending how picky you are and what you want?

Unread 02-12-2013, 03:39 PM   #21345
Raptor0206
1985 CJ7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puck81 View Post
Hey guys i need some help finding stuff on CL. used 35/1250/15. A dana 30 locker maybe a lift?

Sent from my Imagination
there was an XJ lift posted like last week i thought you would of seen it. Must not be on there anymore?
Raptor0206 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.