Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread - Page 1404 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

Dual Color LED Light Bars White/AmberFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitTHE NEW! VANCO DUAL MODE 15/16″ Big Brake Kit w/Bla

Unread 02-07-2013, 02:21 PM   #21046
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

tons of ammo at decent prices at sportsmans.

remington 50 packs of 9mm for 12.99 (limit 3), 250 packs for 69.99 (limit 1).

525 packs of .22lr for 21.99 (limit 1 per brand per person, so you cant buy 2 federal bulk packs)

50 rounds of fiocci .223 for 21.99 (limit 1)

20 packs of federal 5.56 (limit 3)

50 rounds Remington .45acp $22.99 (limit 3)

they had bulk .40 as well, some 7.62x51, 5.7, other stuff. There was a bunch left when i got out of there, i just grabbed 2 packs of .22 and 3 9's and 1 bulk 9.

If guns kill people, then pencils misspell words, cars make people drive drunk, and spoons made Rosie O' Donnell fat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by revelc View Post
Having a Full Size Jeep is likehaving a hot wife. When you take her out in public it turns heads, they can insight jealousy, you could look at them all day, they require a lot of attention, cost a lot to get them to do what you want them to do, but when they're not happy you'll be cussing, throwing things, and constantly weighing how much you'll lose if you divorce her.

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Gone but not Forgotten: 97 TJs Build Up.

Dr. Marneaus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-07-2013, 02:23 PM   #21047
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

how much was the 5.56
Unread 02-07-2013, 02:34 PM   #21048
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

i dunno.

5.99 8.99? something single digit. so, less than 10, so, less than 50 cents a shot. I didnt ask, and my vision isnt that great :/

If guns kill people, then pencils misspell words, cars make people drive drunk, and spoons made Rosie O' Donnell fat!

Quote:
Having a Full Size Jeep is likehaving a hot wife. When you take her out in public it turns heads, they can insight jealousy, you could look at them all day, they require a lot of attention, cost a lot to get them to do what you want them to do, but when they're not happy you'll be cussing, throwing things, and constantly weighing how much you'll lose if you divorce her.

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Unread 02-07-2013, 02:39 PM   #21049
ksturgio
1997 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powrjunkey

There's an extra zero in there...
Sorry dry humor. Trying to sound like a smart a$$
ksturgio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-07-2013, 02:44 PM   #21050
andy02
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Marneaus View Post
tons of ammo at decent prices at sportsmans.

remington 50 packs of 9mm for 12.99 (limit 3), 250 packs for 69.99 (limit 1).

525 packs of .22lr for 21.99 (limit 1 per brand per person, so you cant buy 2 federal bulk packs)

50 rounds of fiocci .223 for 21.99 (limit 1)

20 packs of federal 5.56 (limit 3)

50 rounds Remington .45acp $22.99 (limit 3)

they had bulk .40 as well, some 7.62x51, 5.7, other stuff. There was a bunch left when i got out of there, i just grabbed 2 packs of .22 and 3 9's and 1 bulk 9.
Is that the one off of Centennial? I was in there yesterday and they didn't have squat.

Its so short ****s like me and you can still get in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ACR View Post
My issue was I couldn't get the balls centered. I had to use some extra force to get everything lined up right. It didn't take me long.

September 11 2001
Never Forget!
andy02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-07-2013, 02:53 PM   #21051
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy02 View Post
Is that the one off of Centennial? I was in there yesterday and they didn't have squat.
no its the one in reno.

Yes, ann and 95 lol.

And i know there was nothing yesterday, trucks come in on Thursday get with it man!!!! Also, its no use going there when they open on thursday either, need to give em a few hours to put it out

Quote:

Unread 02-07-2013, 03:02 PM   #21052
sirhk100

Kinda cool to see the dude that did the shock tuning on the race truck for us qualified 3rd place for KOH tomorrow! Guess he can wheel a class 1, a trophy truck and a KOH rig equally as well! Beat Robby Gordon by one spot. 2 out of the top 4 are desert racers, not crawlers...

Oh and the owner of Figspeed here in Henderson... Looks like he qualified 58th out of 128th.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/TPF-Racing/255393361194429
sirhk100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-07-2013, 03:03 PM   #21053
andy02
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
no its the one in reno.

Yes, ann and 95 lol.

And i know there was nothing yesterday, trucks come in on Thursday get with it man!!!! Also, its no use going there when they open on thursday either, need to give em a few hours to put it out
I had no idea that their trucks came in on Thursdays. I only asked if that was the one because I wasn't sure if there was another store opening that I wasn't aware of.

Quote:
My issue was I couldn't get the balls centered. I had to use some extra force to get everything lined up right. It didn't take me long.

September 11 2001
Never Forget!
Unread 02-07-2013, 03:07 PM   #21054
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

yeah, trucks thursday (normally) and like i said, no use in waiting in line to get in, give it a few hours and go. there should still be a bunch after work today.

they limit people pretty well so some d-bag with $2000 cant walk in and buy everything then put it on backpage.

Quote:

Unread 02-07-2013, 03:11 PM   #21055
sirhk100

Can I just walk in and out to my car multiple times and clean the isles to put it all on backpage?

Unread 02-07-2013, 03:13 PM   #21056
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhk100 View Post
Can I just walk in and out to my car multiple times and clean the isles to put it all on backpage?
maybe if you wear disguises?

"per customer per day"

maybe wait until a shift change or something, but still. I dont really think about it, i dont have the means to buy enough to sell.

Quote:

Unread 02-07-2013, 03:14 PM   #21057
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

heads up, apparently stolen NV energy uniforms are being used to gain access to homes for the purpose of robbery. tell yer wives and kids and stuff.

Andy, you dont need to tell anybody.

http://www.lasvegassun.com/news/2013...used-robbery-/

Quote:

Unread 02-07-2013, 03:18 PM   #21058
sirhk100

What keeps me from just going to different cash registers? They have more then one I'm assuming?

Unread 02-07-2013, 03:20 PM   #21059
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhk100 View Post
What keeps me from just going to different cash registers? They have more then one I'm assuming?
all the 'popular' ammo is behind the counter at the customer service desk, you ask for it, and pay for it right there.

Quote:

Unread 02-07-2013, 03:20 PM   #21060
andy02
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
heads up, apparently stolen NV energy uniforms are being used to gain access to homes for the purpose of robbery. tell yer wives and kids and stuff.

Andy, you dont need to tell anybody.

Quote:

September 11 2001
Never Forget!

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.