Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

2M views 42K replies 144 participants last post by  terrasmak 
#1 ·
I figured since the other thread started out as talking about making a club, and what clubs are available, we should have a thread that's just dedicated to setting up trail runs.

The title says it all, and it'll be less cluttered.

So, the 9/18/10 Run to Potato Ridge was a success!

Next item on the schedule is Logandale on 10/23/10 according to McRoberts. Seems like we have a few interested parties! Who all is planning to attend?

If there is anything in the meantime, or someone local wants another rig to ride with them, just post up and see if anyone is available!

#28,046 ·
Model of safety and intelligence-taken last week sometime on I-15 NB, this Nissan pickup was towing this Jetta with a bumper-mounted hitch ball, with no safety chain, AND the car wasn't even secured to the trailer! So many DOT regulations broken and ignored here! You guessed the nationality! Lol

Car Wheel Tire Vehicle Automotive parking light

This is the stupid ish that gets people killed, or at least lowers tow rates! Rofl

#28,049 ·
A friend of my parents is looking for a honest, reasonably priced shop to recharge the 134a freon in her Nissan. Anyone have any suggestions?
Not sure what reasonably priced is around here, but the guys right across the parking lot from me just service my Jeep...I had .3 lbs, I think it require something like 1.5? They changed all the service port O-rings (common leaking points on Jeeps, and it's been working great for a couple weeks now. They charged me $150 out the door. In the past I've paid anywhere from $75-$150.

http://carsnv.com/

#28,051 ·
2003 Santa Fe. It developed a hu8ge leak and the system is zero pressure. We added a can the other day and leaked right back out. My son bought a compressor we will install tonight and he has time Tuesday to get it serviced up.

#28,057 ·
Morning friends.
Mornin Doc

Why are they recharging it? Howd it become empty?
No clue. They just asked for a honest, decent priced shop recommendation.

Not sure what reasonably priced is around here, but the guys right across the parking lot from me just service my Jeep...I had .3 lbs, I think it require something like 1.5? They changed all the service port O-rings (common leaking points on Jeeps, and it's been working great for a couple weeks now. They charged me $150 out the door. In the past I've paid anywhere from $75-$150.

http://carsnv.com/
Cool thanks!

#28,059 ·
I received an email from my boss this morning. He is setting up a points system to reward people for working overtime as well as customer satisfaction. So far he is raffling off a Harley, an AR-15, a week off paid, as well as a toolbox full of tools. I guess I won't be quitting until the end of the summer.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.