Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread - Page 1403 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge BushingsSave at JeepHut on Smittybilt Soft tops

Unread 02-07-2013, 12:53 PM   #21031
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksturgio View Post
I've got a place we can store it maybe. This is parked there as well
thats a 5 ton yah?

the storage unit we used to use for our company had this there for a while, its a bobbed 5 ton

Quote:
Well I figured it up and over a period of time, This four thousand dollar car of mine, Cost fourteen thousand dollars And ninety-nine cents, well now! - Jerry Reed

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Gone but not Forgotten: 97 TJs Build Up.

Dr. Marneaus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-07-2013, 12:57 PM   #21032
ksturgio
1997 ZJ 

My boss is trying to get rid of his. I guess his original plan was to bobb it but now be is just selling it. I may use it to help a buddy move soon.
You should of drove it, no key required just a master switch and starter switch, then wait for the air pressure to build up for the brakes.
ksturgio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-07-2013, 12:57 PM   #21033
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Ok, pre-2005 cummins diesel out of a ram! Much more power than a sluromax! Lol could seriously get 600-1000ft/lbs out of em!
Unread 02-07-2013, 01:01 PM   #21034
ksturgio
1997 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powrjunkey
Ok, pre-2005 cummins diesel out of a ram! Much more power than a sluromax! Lol could seriously get 600-1000ft/lbs out of em!
I've seen 12000 out of a duramax. The cummins is a great motor as well, too bad you have to buy a dodge to get it. Hahaha
ksturgio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-07-2013, 01:03 PM   #21035
sirhk100

I actually showed the bus ad to another guy I know who would fit it perfectly too. This dude fits the "creepy" image to the bill. this is a guy who's got an aresonal that I'd bet makes Marns look like entry level crap, used to a be a pro shooter for Glock as an occupation, etc... (marn, he's the one that did the trigger work on my glock in the hotel room at southpoint with no tools at all. LOL)

Yet also will admit to some messed up crap!!!! Things like sex with mexican midget strippers with photos for proof and annual trips to Czech to do things not legal here in Nevada. Those stories are insane and that's just the ones he's willing to tell! Worst part is he has photo proof of just about all of it! This is the back of his truck... If you go to any offroad races, chances are you'll see him there. He now makes a living as a photographer and has been to Euro WRC and F1 races doing it, does NHL, NFL and ML photos and is at virtually ever major offroad race shooting pics too. Consistently has nationwide images in major papers printed. But he's Creeper with a capital C for sure and very proud of it! LOL

http://www.facebook.com/pages/TPF-Racing/255393361194429
sirhk100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-07-2013, 01:04 PM   #21036
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy02 View Post
Hows about you quit screwing around and tell me that you are selling me a welder?
blah blah blah... just text me. it was $300 now it is $300 + LPK That is a limited time offer.
Unread 02-07-2013, 01:09 PM   #21037
andy02
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregaf3 View Post
blah blah blah... just text me. it was $300 now it is $300 + LPK That is a limited time offer.
Because I am at work. Ever notice that it sometimes takes me forever to get back to you when I text? That is because service out here is sporadic at best. And WTF is LPK?

Its so short ****s like me and you can still get in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ACR View Post
My issue was I couldn't get the balls centered. I had to use some extra force to get everything lined up right. It didn't take me long.

September 11 2001
Never Forget!
andy02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-07-2013, 01:16 PM   #21038
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

lower parts kit...
Unread 02-07-2013, 01:16 PM   #21039
sirhk100

LPK = http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LPK

Unread 02-07-2013, 01:17 PM   #21040
sirhk100

Quote:
Wait, if it's limited time offer does that mean it goes back to the $300 price eventually if he holds out?

Which welder exactly is it?

Unread 02-07-2013, 01:24 PM   #21041
andy02
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
lower parts kit...
What makes you think I have a lower parts kit sitting around? I already told you where I get mine and even if I ordered one right now, it would show up while I am gone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhk100 View Post
Wait, if it's limited time offer does that mean it goes back to the $300 price eventually if he holds out?

Which welder exactly is it?

Quote:
My issue was I couldn't get the balls centered. I had to use some extra force to get everything lined up right. It didn't take me long.

September 11 2001
Never Forget!
Unread 02-07-2013, 01:25 PM   #21042
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhk100 View Post
I actually showed the bus ad to another guy I know who would fit it perfectly too. This dude fits the "creepy" image to the bill. this is a guy who's got an aresonal that I'd bet makes Marns look like entry level crap, used to a be a pro shooter for Glock as an occupation, etc... (marn, he's the one that did the trigger work on my glock in the hotel room at southpoint with no tools at all. LOL)

Yet also will admit to some messed up crap!!!! Things like sex with mexican midget strippers with photos for proof and annual trips to Czech to do things not legal here in Nevada. Those stories are insane and that's just the ones he's willing to tell! Worst part is he has photo proof of just about all of it! This is the back of his truck... If you go to any offroad races, chances are you'll see him there. He now makes a living as a photographer and has been to Euro WRC and F1 races doing it, does NHL, NFL and ML photos and is at virtually ever major offroad race shooting pics too. Consistently has nationwide images in major papers printed. But he's Creeper with a capital C for sure and very proud of it! LOL

my arsenal IS entry level crap, lol

Quote:
Well I figured it up and over a period of time, This four thousand dollar car of mine, Cost fourteen thousand dollars And ninety-nine cents, well now! - Jerry Reed

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Gone but not Forgotten: 97 TJs Build Up.

Dr. Marneaus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-07-2013, 01:37 PM   #21043
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy02 View Post
What makes you think I have a lower parts kit sitting around? I already told you where I get mine and even if I ordered one right now, it would show up while I am gone.

Well that's the point. You order it now, then I will swing by your place and take it. At least you will have a valid reason why someone stole something off of your porch
Unread 02-07-2013, 01:44 PM   #21044
andy02
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Well that's the point. You order it now, then I will swing by your place and take it. At least you will have a valid reason why someone stole something off of your porch
Or, you could take $66 out of the $300 that I give you for your welder and send that off. You would have a LPK in your hands in a short time.

Counter offer time! $300 + LPK = Welder and Jetta!

Quote:

September 11 2001
Never Forget!
Unread 02-07-2013, 02:13 PM   #21045
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksturgio

I've seen 12000 out of a duramax. The cummins is a great motor as well, too bad you have to buy a dodge to get it. Hahaha
There's an extra zero in there...

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.