Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread - Page 1402 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge BushingsDisc Brake Kits from ECGS

Unread 02-07-2013, 12:15 PM   #21016
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Leave the 413 in it!!! Or if your wallet is overflowing, a 528 kieth black hemi! Could use plexiglass for the windows to keep the cost down and it's readily available! Neutralize the rust and clear coat it! It's bad ash, like its crying blood!

Unread 02-07-2013, 12:16 PM   #21017
sirhk100

Quote:
We have a 413 Chrysler big block engine in it

Not doing it at my house!!! LOL Jason or my cousin in Maryland would probably go look at it for us!!! HAHAHAHA I wonder outta morbid curiosity what $$$ figure he has in mind to let it go. Trade for linked prerunner? I mean crap, I already have a race truck in the driveway, no need for 2! LOL

http://www.facebook.com/pages/TPF-Racing/255393361194429
sirhk100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-07-2013, 12:16 PM   #21018
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

oh i just noticed its a 413.

needs a diesel of some sort otherwise it'll get like 3mpg.

If guns kill people, then pencils misspell words, cars make people drive drunk, and spoons made Rosie O' Donnell fat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by revelc View Post
Having a Full Size Jeep is likehaving a hot wife. When you take her out in public it turns heads, they can insight jealousy, you could look at them all day, they require a lot of attention, cost a lot to get them to do what you want them to do, but when they're not happy you'll be cussing, throwing things, and constantly weighing how much you'll lose if you divorce her.

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Gone but not Forgotten: 97 TJs Build Up.

Dr. Marneaus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-07-2013, 12:18 PM   #21019
sirhk100

Actually I just saw a deuce and a half for sale on CL here in Henderson recently for like $6K running. Just need another short bus body!!! Be into less then $15K ready to rock I bet! LOL

Unread 02-07-2013, 12:18 PM   #21020
sirhk100

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Marneaus View Post
oh i just noticed its a 413.

needs a diesel of some sort otherwise it'll get like 3mpg.
You cheap bastard!!! You really think MPG matters at all if you build something like that? Go buy a prius you que@r! Pretty sure these are going to suck your fuel money no matter what's under the hood...

Quote:
BRAND NEW 54" Michelin tires

Unread 02-07-2013, 12:19 PM   #21021
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

GROUP PROJECT!

I'll chip in $5

If guns kill people, then pencils misspell words, cars make people drive drunk, and spoons made Rosie O' Donnell fat!

Quote:
Having a Full Size Jeep is likehaving a hot wife. When you take her out in public it turns heads, they can insight jealousy, you could look at them all day, they require a lot of attention, cost a lot to get them to do what you want them to do, but when they're not happy you'll be cussing, throwing things, and constantly weighing how much you'll lose if you divorce her.

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Unread 02-07-2013, 12:21 PM   #21022
andy02
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
group project?

its probably on a deuce and a half frame and drivetrain yah?
Quote:
GROUP PROJECT!

I'll chip in $5
I'll chip in $100. So that leaves us at $105. Khris, make it happen! NOW!!

Its so short ****s like me and you can still get in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ACR View Post
My issue was I couldn't get the balls centered. I had to use some extra force to get everything lined up right. It didn't take me long.

September 11 2001
Never Forget!
andy02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-07-2013, 12:24 PM   #21023
adams1985cj
1985 CJ7 

Could make it a zombi apocalypse get a way truck. I'll throw in 10 bucks.
Unread 02-07-2013, 12:24 PM   #21024
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

5 bucks barely buys a happy meal anymore you tightwad fuk

While you are screwing off pm me a round about quote for that fake grass. It is a little bit smaller then this but 6' x 26'. I am going to call Lowes and see what I can get it for through them too.
Unread 02-07-2013, 12:24 PM   #21025
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

115 here we come.

should i email the guy our offer?

Quote:

Unread 02-07-2013, 12:26 PM   #21026
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregaf3 View Post

While you are screwing off pm me a round about quote for that fake grass. It is a little bit smaller then this but 6' x 26'. I am going to call Lowes and see what I can get it for through them too.
are you aware that it comes in 15' widths only?

so you'd be ordering a 12x15 (cut it into 2 6x15's) with a seam in the middle.

Quote:

Unread 02-07-2013, 12:27 PM   #21027
andy02
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregaf3 View Post

Hows about you quit screwing around and tell me that you are selling me a welder?

Its so short ****s like me and you can still get in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ACR View Post
My issue was I couldn't get the balls centered. I had to use some extra force to get everything lined up right. It didn't take me long.

September 11 2001
Never Forget!
andy02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-07-2013, 12:34 PM   #21028
ksturgio
1997 ZJ 

Ill put in $100 and $100 for shipping. I'm thinking 80's internAtional diesel with a turbo. Or go all out on a duramax and hot rod the hell out of it. I'm betting it would be better to "try" and lighten up the frame if it is a 5 ton. If it is a 5 ton chassis and motor combo it get 2-3 mpg in diesel.
And don't let the new 54 in tires fool you. Looks like gov retired tires $100-200 a piece.
ksturgio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-07-2013, 12:39 PM   #21029
sirhk100

I'll exchange rides in race truck for usage to tow with on occasion. Will bring it back with same amount of fuel picked up with. That's my donation... LOL

Who's doing the work? It won't fit in my garage!

Unread 02-07-2013, 12:42 PM   #21030
ksturgio
1997 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhk100
I'll exchange rides in race truck for usage to tow with on occasion. Will bring it back with same amount of fuel picked up with. That's my donation... LOL

Who's doing the work? It won't fit in my garage!
I've got a place we can store it maybe. This is parked there as well
image-2123922269.jpg  
ksturgio is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.