Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread - Page 1401 - JeepForum.com
Search  
Sign Up   Today's Posts
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge BushingsSave at JeepHut on Smittybilt Soft tops

Reply
Unread 02-07-2013, 12:47 AM   #21001
adams1985cj
Registered User
1985 CJ7 
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Henderson, NV
Posts: 837
Quote:
Originally Posted by Puck81

Meet up is at 10 am

Sent from my Imagination
Where? I may be interested

__________________
You donít buy it you build it!!
adams1985cj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-07-2013, 01:12 AM   #21002
Puck81
Web Wheeler
 
Puck81's Avatar
2000 XJ Cherokee 
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: las vegas, nv
Posts: 2,126
Quote:
Originally Posted by adams1985cj View Post

Where? I may be interested
The meet up is in henderson off of wagonwheel i think. Ots a shell station. Then we roll to Nelson to run the 2 loops there. 1st loop is the best of the 2. I have run it twice in my scoccer mom box Jeep with out issues.

Sent from my Imagination
Puck81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-07-2013, 07:06 AM   #21003
gregaf3
Registered User
2013 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Germany
Posts: 3,616
I think that I might do Mormon Wells on Sunday. Maybe hit some snow and see the damage from last years storms.


I think sun city wranglers are doing wheelers pass on sunday too

Misspelled and auto corrected on my phone
__________________
Professional Slacker
gregaf3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-07-2013, 08:20 AM   #21004
sirhk100
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 5,266
Quote:
Originally Posted by adams1985cj View Post
Where? I may be interested
Quote:
Originally Posted by Puck81 View Post
The meet up is in henderson off of wagonwheel i think. Ots a shell station. Then we roll to Nelson to run the 2 loops there. 1st loop is the best of the 2. I have run it twice in my scoccer mom box Jeep with out issues.

Sent from my Imagination
I'm not going but...

Quote:
Meet up Time is going to be 10am at the Cheveron on Horizon Ridge and Horizon
That's from chris posted on the wm702 page. Might want to just confirm you've got the right location in mind for meeting up. Or maybe I'm butting in on the wrong run. I was thinking about going myself and was kinda watching but I think I'm gonna flake. I need to get the front end of the race truck buttoned up this weekend if possible!
__________________
Khris

http://www.facebook.com/pages/TPF-Racing/255393361194429
sirhk100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-07-2013, 08:44 AM   #21005
Puck81
Web Wheeler
 
Puck81's Avatar
2000 XJ Cherokee 
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: las vegas, nv
Posts: 2,126
Thanks Khris thats the one.

Sent from my Imagination
Puck81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-07-2013, 09:56 AM   #21006
andy02
Registered User
2004 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Lost Wages, NV
Posts: 3,714
Quote:
Originally Posted by gregaf3 View Post
my freaking wife is trying to sell my welder for me. What the hell... I told her that I cannot take the bottle with me to Germany and that I will probably sell it before we leave.

I guess I need to go through her closet and start putting stuff on craigslist for her.
How much for the welder?

The Jeep that drove up the wall is running a direct injection diesel. Beyond that, I don't know anything about it. It would have to have a dry sump oil system to keep from flooding the cylinders. It does need a better cage!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hendrix
No one really knows the reason for LCOG Jeeps.

Its so short ****s like me and you can still get in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ACR View Post
My issue was I couldn't get the balls centered. I had to use some extra force to get everything lined up right. It didn't take me long.


September 11 2001
Never Forget!
andy02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-07-2013, 10:36 AM   #21007
gregaf3
Registered User
2013 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Germany
Posts: 3,616
I am thinking $300 with the tank and little cart that I have. That is a little less than half the price of the current model plus the tank.
__________________
Professional Slacker
gregaf3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-07-2013, 10:44 AM   #21008
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer
 
Dr. Marneaus's Avatar
1973 FSJ Wagoneer 
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Posts: 10,442
Good morning everybody
__________________
Andrew

Quote:
Well I figured it up and over a period of time, This four thousand dollar car of mine, Cost fourteen thousand dollars And ninety-nine cents, well now! - Jerry Reed


The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Gone but not Forgotten: 97 TJs Build Up.

Dr. Marneaus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-07-2013, 10:45 AM   #21009
sirhk100
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 5,266
Smoking price on that welder with the bottle and regulator!!! Andy, get that thing!!!

Marn, you'd look really sexy in this!!!

http://smd.craigslist.org/cto/3531393016.html
__________________
Khris

http://www.facebook.com/pages/TPF-Racing/255393361194429
sirhk100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-07-2013, 11:46 AM   #21010
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer
 
Dr. Marneaus's Avatar
1973 FSJ Wagoneer 
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Posts: 10,442
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhk100 View Post
Smoking price on that welder with the bottle and regulator!!! Andy, get that thing!!!

Marn, you'd look really sexy in this!!!

http://smd.craigslist.org/cto/3531393016.html
oh.

my.

god.


that is AWESOME! no paint, nothing. clean up the interior a lil but still, just leave it like that. that thing is CREEPY. thats like jeepers creepers or house of 1000 corpses status right there. so bad ***.
__________________
Andrew

Quote:
Well I figured it up and over a period of time, This four thousand dollar car of mine, Cost fourteen thousand dollars And ninety-nine cents, well now! - Jerry Reed


The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Gone but not Forgotten: 97 TJs Build Up.

Dr. Marneaus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-07-2013, 11:55 AM   #21011
sirhk100
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 5,266
LOL THAT'S EXACTLY MY THOUGHTS!!!! Here's my emails this morning with Jason who owns the race truck... Read from the bottom up...



Quote:
LOL that would be pretty funny too. Its not far from here. Maybe I can pick it up and have the military ship it to England for us.

On Thu, Feb 7, 2013 at 1:12 PM, Khris Kading <sirhk100> wrote:


I actually think, leave the exterior just how it is but pop the hood to a super clean brand new modern drive train, have the underneath all clean and new and yeah, pimp out the inside. From outside have it just look hagard and beat to **** like something from a horror movie but pristine everywhere else! LOL


Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2013 12:49:15 -0500
Subject: Re: tow rig!
From: jason
To: sirhk100


Ha ha how rad would that be! Pretty it up, gut the interior and make some nice seating, maybe a table and some cabinets, sort of pimp my ride style or whatever.




On Thu, Feb 7, 2013 at 12:44 PM, Khris Kading <sirhk100> wrote:

Holy crap, here it is!!!! Our new tow rig!!!!

http://smd.craigslist.org/cto/3531393016.html
__________________
Khris

http://www.facebook.com/pages/TPF-Racing/255393361194429
sirhk100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-07-2013, 11:56 AM   #21012
andy02
Registered User
2004 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Lost Wages, NV
Posts: 3,714
Greg, I'll take it!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hendrix
No one really knows the reason for LCOG Jeeps.

Its so short ****s like me and you can still get in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ACR View Post
My issue was I couldn't get the balls centered. I had to use some extra force to get everything lined up right. It didn't take me long.


September 11 2001
Never Forget!
andy02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-07-2013, 12:07 PM   #21013
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer
 
Dr. Marneaus's Avatar
1973 FSJ Wagoneer 
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Posts: 10,442
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhk100 View Post
LOL THAT'S EXACTLY MY THOUGHTS!!!! Here's my emails this morning with Jason who owns the race truck... Read from the bottom up...
thats awesome haha.

its like my buddy's willys wagon, brand new everything except the body, and he's leaving that exactly the way it came
__________________
Andrew

Quote:
Well I figured it up and over a period of time, This four thousand dollar car of mine, Cost fourteen thousand dollars And ninety-nine cents, well now! - Jerry Reed


The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Gone but not Forgotten: 97 TJs Build Up.

Dr. Marneaus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-07-2013, 12:09 PM   #21014
andy02
Registered User
2004 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Lost Wages, NV
Posts: 3,714
I agree with the build plan on the bus! That thing could actually be badass on the inside in no time what so ever. Tint the windows in the back so that from the outside it looks even more menacing. I would just throw a couple of captains style seats in it. Some cabinets for clothes, tools, and spare parts. Hell, a TV and a decent stereo. With the right crew, that could be done in a few days of hard work. The engine and drivetrain would take a little longer.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hendrix
No one really knows the reason for LCOG Jeeps.

Its so short ****s like me and you can still get in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ACR View Post
My issue was I couldn't get the balls centered. I had to use some extra force to get everything lined up right. It didn't take me long.


September 11 2001
Never Forget!
andy02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-07-2013, 12:14 PM   #21015
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer
 
Dr. Marneaus's Avatar
1973 FSJ Wagoneer 
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Posts: 10,442
Quote:
Originally Posted by andy02 View Post
I agree with the build plan on the bus! That thing could actually be badass on the inside in no time what so ever. Tint the windows in the back so that from the outside it looks even more menacing. I would just throw a couple of captains style seats in it. Some cabinets for clothes, tools, and spare parts. Hell, a TV and a decent stereo. With the right crew, that could be done in a few days of hard work. The engine and drivetrain would take a little longer.
group project?

its probably on a deuce and a half frame and drivetrain yah?
__________________
Andrew

Quote:
Well I figured it up and over a period of time, This four thousand dollar car of mine, Cost fourteen thousand dollars And ninety-nine cents, well now! - Jerry Reed


The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Gone but not Forgotten: 97 TJs Build Up.

Dr. Marneaus is offline   Reply With Quote




Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.