Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread - Page 1397 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

GEARSHADE Pocket Tops in stock and available at ROCKRIDGE Yukon Ultimate 35 axle kit for c/clip axles with Yukon ZipUSA Made JK Rear Axles!!! Revolution Gear and Axle

Unread 02-06-2013, 11:04 AM   #20941
sirhk100

Sell her closet stuff and use it to buy her more sandwich making stuff in the kitchen maybe?

http://www.facebook.com/pages/TPF-Racing/255393361194429
sirhk100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-06-2013, 11:17 AM   #20942
Raptor0206
1985 CJ7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregaf3 View Post
my freaking wife is trying to sell my welder for me. What the hell... I told her that I cannot take the bottle with me to Germany and that I will probably sell it before we leave.

I guess I need to go through her closet and start putting stuff on craigslist for her.
if the bottle is a owner bottle im interested if you wanna split it up
Raptor0206 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-06-2013, 11:30 AM   #20943
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregaf3
Don't you have enough room in the back for it?

Are you people actually working today? It is pretty dead in here today
I still haven't even gotten to the office, estimates all morning. Headed in now

If guns kill people, then pencils misspell words, cars make people drive drunk, and spoons made Rosie O' Donnell fat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by revelc View Post
Having a Full Size Jeep is likehaving a hot wife. When you take her out in public it turns heads, they can insight jealousy, you could look at them all day, they require a lot of attention, cost a lot to get them to do what you want them to do, but when they're not happy you'll be cussing, throwing things, and constantly weighing how much you'll lose if you divorce her.

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Gone but not Forgotten: 97 TJs Build Up.

Dr. Marneaus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-06-2013, 11:38 AM   #20944
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

I bought the bottle back when I got the welder. When it comes time to sell it, I would like to keep it as a set. Being a 110vac welder it is not the strongest, but you do not have to run a 220vac line just for the welder. Perfect for those of you that rent or move a lot.
Unread 02-06-2013, 11:54 AM   #20945
Raptor0206
1985 CJ7 

Quote:
I bought the bottle back when I got the welder. When it comes time to sell it, I would like to keep it as a set. Being a 110vac welder it is not the strongest, but you do not have to run a 220vac line just for the welder. Perfect for those of you that rent or move a lot.
Tell me about it. I have had my 220v welder for about a year. No bottle, no wire, and no 220 lol
Raptor0206 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-06-2013, 11:56 AM   #20946
MMCKEIG
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhk100
Ah, if it's not driven much then who cares. I'd personally toss a cover on it though to keep the UV off the sidewalls... It's pretty amazing how much easier they'll flat after just a summer sitting up there compared to being mounted no a car.
I got a cover you can have puck.
MMCKEIG is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-06-2013, 12:08 PM   #20947
sirhk100

Quote:
I did a TON of welding before I had my 220 setup. A lincoln 100 with a gas setup did all the fabwork in these pictures. Just need to bevel the edges and burn it in as hot as it'll go.

LOL, this truck is actually in germany last I heard!

Unread 02-06-2013, 12:19 PM   #20948
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

Trust me, I know how much you can do with this little welder. It just will not get the penetration for the big stuff, so like you said multiple runs and beveled edges. Yet it was still small enough to do all of my inter cooler tubing on my old VW's turbo setup.
Unread 02-06-2013, 12:46 PM   #20949
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

hi.

If guns kill people, then pencils misspell words, cars make people drive drunk, and spoons made Rosie O' Donnell fat!

Quote:
Having a Full Size Jeep is likehaving a hot wife. When you take her out in public it turns heads, they can insight jealousy, you could look at them all day, they require a lot of attention, cost a lot to get them to do what you want them to do, but when they're not happy you'll be cussing, throwing things, and constantly weighing how much you'll lose if you divorce her.

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Unread 02-06-2013, 01:25 PM   #20950
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

realized the nova was sitting all crooked in the garage last week, looked at it today and it's got a flat tire from sitting.

sigh.

so glad that **** sits in the garage never getting driven when my jeep has to be pulled out of storage every damn weekend.

Quote:

Unread 02-06-2013, 01:32 PM   #20951
sirhk100

I see the problem... Seems like a very easy fix imo!

Unread 02-06-2013, 01:34 PM   #20952
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

new girlfriend?

Quote:

Unread 02-06-2013, 01:34 PM   #20953
ksturgio
1997 ZJ 

Ill drive it for you if you want. Just wait until you have to drop the tank because it is full of bad gas or you are driving down the road and get a heavy smell of gas and find that the gaskets in the carb have dried out and it is leaking gas all over. Oh the joys of living in the hot dry desert.
ksturgio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-06-2013, 01:46 PM   #20954
Puck81
Web Wheeler

2000 XJ Cherokee 

Any of you guys want to come to nelson with me on sunday? I have an open seat.

Sent from my Imagination
Puck81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-06-2013, 01:47 PM   #20955
Puck81
Web Wheeler

2000 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMCKEIG View Post

I got a cover you can have puck.
Awesome thanks

Sent from my Imagination
Puck81 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.