Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

2M views 42K replies 144 participants last post by  terrasmak 
#1 ·
I figured since the other thread started out as talking about making a club, and what clubs are available, we should have a thread that's just dedicated to setting up trail runs.

The title says it all, and it'll be less cluttered.

So, the 9/18/10 Run to Potato Ridge was a success!

Next item on the schedule is Logandale on 10/23/10 according to McRoberts. Seems like we have a few interested parties! Who all is planning to attend?

If there is anything in the meantime, or someone local wants another rig to ride with them, just post up and see if anyone is available!

#27,882 ·
All in good fun Andy, don't let it hurt your soft feelings! :laugh: :cheers2:
You couldn't hurt my feelings if you tried. :thumbsup:

Andy what are you looking to get for your jeep?
13,500. My biggest hang-up right now is that I am still dealing with title issues. Hence the reason it is not listed anywhere. I can't really sell the Jeep until I get the title issues resolved.

Yes, my Jeep will get sold. Yes, it may take some time just as I have said here multiple times but it will get done.

#27,885 ·
What is the title issue? Is it because it was sold first in Germany?
No, the title that I recieved when I paid it off was somebody elses. I recieved the title to a 2010 Caddy when I paid off my Jeep. The old lein holder is still trying to locate my title. I already tried going through the DMV for a "lost/stolen title" they won't issue to me because the original went to the lein holder.

#27,887 ·
sirhk100 said:
LOL, okay, remind me what I opened my dumb mouth or fingers to? LOL
!
Something about how you had a ton more fabrication work to do on the sploder, and the race truck on top of other projects, and that you would finish them all before I got the TJ done...rofl!
:tailtuck: :)

#27,889 ·
Something about how you had a ton more fabrication work to do on the sploder, and the race truck on top of other projects, and that you would finish them all before I got the TJ done...rofl!
:tailtuck: :)
Well, I'm technically not done... Still gotta days worth to go on the expo plus paint. On the race truck I've gotta cut off the rear bumpstops and redo those as well as I'm going to build my own shackles for it too cause the ones that are on it currently annoy me. It's getting close though so step up! LOL I'll be knocking out the race truck stuff probably next week and ordering the rest of my expo stuff next week as well which I've been told has about a 2.5 week lead time. Then I'll have a full day's worth of work on it to button it up. I actually may dive into some of that stuff though before I have the parts. I need to do a full nut and bolt check on it since something on the rear is sounding clunky or loose. I also want to build my u-bolt plates a bit better too then what's currently on it and then cut the u-bolts to the right length. The u-bolt plates aren't quite as sketch as what we were attempting on Marn's but mine aren't exactly comfy in my eyes either for an offroad rig.

#27,894 ·
Ehhh, it wasn't his fault, unknowingly trying to use the wrong part. It wasn't making sense but we didn't really know any better either. I made some changes to make it work before he realized it was the wrong part altogether. Ended up being kinda funny actually...

#27,896 ·
M3 fool is TOOPID! Ha! Wasn't wearing a lid while doing that ish either! What a tard.
I'm thinking of wearing my old street bike lid for rock crawling in bigger stuff, just to save the noggin! It's cheap insurance that I already have! Rofl

#27,899 ·
sirhk100 said:
Ehhh, it wasn't his fault, unknowingly trying to use the wrong part. It wasn't making sense but we didn't really know any better either. I made some changes to make it work before he realized it was the wrong part altogether. Ended up being kinda funny actually...
And I truly appreciate the effort haha.

If you want I can let you hang then on your wall as a trophy

#27,900 ·
Everything about that part screamed violent death and fire!!! LOL

Thanks for the offer, I still need to hang my herbst dudes up someday! I just threw away a ton of trophys today, broken coils, broken motormounts, cut off parts from various trucks, tons of steel, etc!!! My front yard actually looks 99% normal except the bender in the drive and the goofy explorer itself. My sideyard looks a bit sanford and son though for sure...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.