Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread - Page 1395 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

Introducing MONSTALINERô UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineRockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits Rough Country Jeep Suspension Deals at Rockridge 4WD!

Unread 02-05-2013, 07:00 PM   #20911
andy02
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Marneaus View Post
It's always dark inside my heart!
You aren't going to go on a rampage are you?

Its so short ****s like me and you can still get in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ACR View Post
My issue was I couldn't get the balls centered. I had to use some extra force to get everything lined up right. It didn't take me long.

September 11 2001
Never Forget!
andy02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-05-2013, 07:04 PM   #20912
ksturgio
1997 ZJ 

Sounds more emo to me. Keep sharp objects away from Marn.
ksturgio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-05-2013, 07:14 PM   #20913
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy02

You aren't going to go on a rampage are you?
No. I'm going to enjoy this glass of glenlivet nadurra 16 yr and take a shower. Maybe hit up the girls sister for a massage.
image-1799203295.jpg  

If guns kill people, then pencils misspell words, cars make people drive drunk, and spoons made Rosie O' Donnell fat!

"One of the best ways to get yourself a reputation as a dangerous citizen these days is to go about repeating the very phrases which our founding fathers used in the great struggle for independence" - Charles Austin Beard

Quote:
Originally Posted by revelc View Post
Having a Full Size Jeep is likehaving a hot wife. When you take her out in public it turns heads, they can insight jealousy, you could look at them all day, they require a lot of attention, cost a lot to get them to do what you want them to do, but when they're not happy you'll be cussing, throwing things, and constantly weighing how much you'll lose if you divorce her.

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Gone but not Forgotten: 97 TJs Build Up.
Dr. Marneaus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-05-2013, 07:16 PM   #20914
adams1985cj
1985 CJ7 

In case anyone is interested. I am in no way affiliated with this nor am I participating just a spectator.

image-1069488300.jpg
Unread 02-05-2013, 07:22 PM   #20915
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by adams1985cj
In case anyone is interested. I am in no way affiliated with this nor am I participating just a spectator.
I'm still gonna ban you for spammig!!!!!!!!!!

Not really.

If guns kill people, then pencils misspell words, cars make people drive drunk, and spoons made Rosie O' Donnell fat!

"One of the best ways to get yourself a reputation as a dangerous citizen these days is to go about repeating the very phrases which our founding fathers used in the great struggle for independence" - Charles Austin Beard

Quote:
Having a Full Size Jeep is likehaving a hot wife. When you take her out in public it turns heads, they can insight jealousy, you could look at them all day, they require a lot of attention, cost a lot to get them to do what you want them to do, but when they're not happy you'll be cussing, throwing things, and constantly weighing how much you'll lose if you divorce her.

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Unread 02-05-2013, 07:49 PM   #20916
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Marneaus

No. I'm going to enjoy this glass of glenlivet nadurra 16 yr and take a shower. Maybe hit up the girls sister for a massage.
Glass of alcohol with pistol in the background! At first I thought it was a chocolate gun...rofl!
Unread 02-05-2013, 08:16 PM   #20917
Raptor0206
1985 CJ7 

So kicking my self in the *** tonight. I got my computer fixed after about a year and a half and it was just something stupid that cost 60 bucks! I wish i would of done it sooner lmao. I was thinking i was gonna have to get a whole new tower.
Aww the small things lol
Raptor0206 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-05-2013, 08:19 PM   #20918
andy02
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Marneaus

Happy ending FTW!

Its so short ****s like me and you can still get in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ACR View Post
My issue was I couldn't get the balls centered. I had to use some extra force to get everything lined up right. It didn't take me long.

September 11 2001
Never Forget!
andy02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-05-2013, 09:08 PM   #20919
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powrjunkey

Glass of alcohol with pistol in the background! At first I thought it was a chocolate gun...rofl!
Meh. Lol. Just ended up setting them do at the same time.

It would have been better of there were a few lines of coke and a stack of 100's as well

Quote:

Unread 02-05-2013, 09:09 PM   #20920
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy02

Happy ending FTW!
Right?

Quote:

Unread 02-05-2013, 09:22 PM   #20921
PhotoJared
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Ordered a holster, extended slide release, and extended mag release today.
other stuff
PhotoJared is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-06-2013, 12:24 AM   #20922
Puck81
2000 XJ Cherokee 

Got my rock sliders installed tonight! Woot.

Sent from my Imagination
Puck81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-06-2013, 12:51 AM   #20923
adams1985cj
1985 CJ7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puck81
Got my rock sliders installed tonight! Woot.

Sent from my Imagination
Pics?!?!
Unread 02-06-2013, 01:05 AM   #20924
Puck81
2000 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by adams1985cj View Post

Pics?!?!
I will in the morning... Too lazy to walk 50ft outside to snap a pic. Plus im in bed... I need to go to sleep...but noooo, i have to check every alert my phone makes...

Sent from my Imagination
Puck81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-06-2013, 01:52 AM   #20925
Raptor0206
1985 CJ7 

http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/cto/3596910132.html
How bad do you guys think it would be to pull the unibody back straight enough to put a fender, and core support on. Come to think of it are the core supports removable on xj's?
Raptor0206 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.