Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread - Page 1392 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge BushingsSave at JeepHut on Smittybilt Soft tops

Unread 02-05-2013, 02:48 PM   #20866
andy02
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhk100 View Post
And we've come full circle!!! LOL

no toys = why I offered her to Andy last night.
You don't want me to have any toys? What an ***!

Its so short ****s like me and you can still get in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ACR View Post
My issue was I couldn't get the balls centered. I had to use some extra force to get everything lined up right. It didn't take me long.

September 11 2001
Never Forget!
andy02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-05-2013, 02:49 PM   #20867
sirhk100

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregaf3 View Post
Oddly enough her name was Jennifer Strange.
Was she related to Chuck Strange? If so, you should've stuck it out, could've maybe ended up with the rolls royce when he died late last year!

I'd totally rock this for a daily driver around Vegas!!!!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/TPF-Racing/255393361194429
sirhk100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-05-2013, 02:50 PM   #20868
sirhk100

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy02 View Post
You don't want me to have any toys? What an ***!
You're military, I thought they provided a clingy chick and took all your toys away when you signed up?

Unread 02-05-2013, 02:52 PM   #20869
ksturgio
1997 ZJ 

My wife just got a job today making about 30% more then what I make. The jeep may finally get some attention because she will have to work 2 weekends a month. Woo hooo!
ksturgio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-05-2013, 02:56 PM   #20870
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksturgio View Post
My wife just got a job today making about 30% more then what I make. The jeep may finally get some attention because she will have to work 2 weekends a month. Woo hooo!
lmao, you think shes going to share?

dani makes about 20% more than me, we're on the same budget, have roughly the same bills, then when i'm out of money (making big debt payments and ****) she asks why i dont have anything yet she's got tons of cash in the bank.

uh....because you get paid XXXX more than me a month, and have the same bills/budget, dummy.

Quote:
Well I figured it up and over a period of time, This four thousand dollar car of mine, Cost fourteen thousand dollars And ninety-nine cents, well now! - Jerry Reed

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Gone but not Forgotten: 97 TJs Build Up.

Dr. Marneaus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-05-2013, 02:59 PM   #20871
ksturgio
1997 ZJ 

Well she's been pushing for a joint account since we were married. I told her as soon as she has something to add to the account we could get a joint. So with her first check we will be heading to chase to open one. This doesn't mean she has to know about my other savings accounts and all of my investments. I'm keeping those as a little nest egg.
Unread 02-05-2013, 03:00 PM   #20872
sirhk100

So far, I'm still trying to figure out why single isn't better cause you guys sure do sell it as a pretty horrible situation! LOL

Unread 02-05-2013, 03:03 PM   #20873
ksturgio
1997 ZJ 

I loved being single. I was living with a couple of buddies from high school that were cops and we had a bunch of good times screwing off. Being married has had it's up a downs but I can say I'm much happier now that I have ever been. It's a different poorer kind of happy, but it feels more worth while.
Unread 02-05-2013, 03:05 PM   #20874
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
I don't even want to guess how much $ you have invested in your weapons collection... I'd argue the same for that. But if I did have the interest in it and could afford it I would use them. How's it any different?

I'm not even commenting on how Marn uses his vehicle... He uses it for how it's built which completely makes sense to me. I do absolutely the same, you don't see me out jumping my red explorer, it's not built for that, heck I'm not even wheeling it right now cause in my eyes, it's not meant for that. It's meant to cruise to and from work and that's about it right now.

I'm just commenting solely on this like I already said.

I just don't see how the value of the vehicle should have any influence on how it's used. Everyone has a different budget and all hopefully work within that budget. If you can afford a $3000 rig sweet, use it within budget and capabilities. So why would it be any different if you can afford a $15k, $30K, or $100K rig? You work within your budget and use the vehicle how it's built to be used. I can easily fathom spending $150K on a KOH rig or $250K on a TT and beating the living crap out of them because that's exactly what they're built for! Just like I could fathom buying a ferrari and running the crap out of it on the track out in Pahrump and cruise town picking up sluts cause that's what they're meant for. That would also have to mean those were within my budget! If I could, I absolutely would!
dude, you're losing sight of the part where i said me, I, marn, andrew. I, wouldnt spend that much money on a car.

you wouldnt spend that much money on guns.

we're areguing the same point, or well i'm not arguing, i'm saying what i do or dont do, which in no way shape or form expresses any thoughts about what other peolple do or dont do, nor does it have any association with me saying what other people should or should not do, nor does it comment on their motives for either doing or not doing something.

im explaining my personal view.

as i;ve said before different strokes for different folks

lol, my gun collection isnt worth all that much. I probably have roughly $7k-8k in there including ammo (not ammo shot, but ammo stored) which is where i am at about on the jeep as well (7k-ish)

Lol, yeah, somehow i've sank like 4k into the jeep.

You can tell, cant you? here it is the day i bought it:

and here it is recently:

Look at the crazy difference!!! Does that look like 4k to you? and no, i didnt pay $4,000 for a bumper.

trust me, i know how the cost of a build adds up lol

Quote:
Well I figured it up and over a period of time, This four thousand dollar car of mine, Cost fourteen thousand dollars And ninety-nine cents, well now! - Jerry Reed

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Unread 02-05-2013, 03:06 PM   #20875
sirhk100

Well I just got my oxy/acy tanks filled on lunch so my single plans tonight are to go walk my dog and get paid $50 doing it, then head home and play with fire and metal and stuff while ignoring texts from boobies.

Unread 02-05-2013, 03:09 PM   #20876
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Khris, look, look! I welded!!!! And it came out awful!!!!!

Quote:

Unread 02-05-2013, 03:12 PM   #20877
sirhk100

Did you use a battery, jumper cables and nails while wearing sunglasses? Cause I once saw some welds on a driveshaft by a guy that was literally blind by the time he was done that had a weld that looked very similar! Forget to turn the gas on? Fluxcore should've been way cleaner then that... Stick welder? Fill it with bondo, nobody will ever know!

The wire mesh to the plate looks good enough.

Unread 02-05-2013, 03:19 PM   #20878
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Did you use a battery, jumper cables and nails while wearing sunglasses? Cause I once saw some welds on a driveshaft by a guy that was literally blind by the time he was done that had a weld that looked very similar! Forget to turn the gas on? Fluxcore should've been way cleaner then that... Stick welder? Fill it with bondo, nobody will ever know!

The wire mesh to the plate looks good enough.
its flux core, no gas, i dunno how to weld. literally like the 4th weld i've ever done. maybe had the settings wrong, i dunno. its not too terrible there on the left end, its kinda smooth!

Quote:

Unread 02-05-2013, 03:24 PM   #20879
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

also, are you sure you're not going to find some other female anatomy to bail on beers for?!! if you are, i'll pencil it in for friday

Quote:

Unread 02-05-2013, 03:36 PM   #20880
andy02
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
while ignoring texts from boobies.
Send her my number... Then she won't be bored and you won't be bothered!

Its so short ****s like me and you can still get in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ACR View Post
My issue was I couldn't get the balls centered. I had to use some extra force to get everything lined up right. It didn't take me long.

September 11 2001
Never Forget!
andy02 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.