Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

2M views 42K replies 144 participants last post by  terrasmak 
#1 ·
I figured since the other thread started out as talking about making a club, and what clubs are available, we should have a thread that's just dedicated to setting up trail runs.

The title says it all, and it'll be less cluttered.

So, the 9/18/10 Run to Potato Ridge was a success!

Next item on the schedule is Logandale on 10/23/10 according to McRoberts. Seems like we have a few interested parties! Who all is planning to attend?

If there is anything in the meantime, or someone local wants another rig to ride with them, just post up and see if anyone is available!

#27,582 ·
There's the house on the corner with the ice cream truck that has like 6-8 vehicles and then there's the other one that has the whole front yard paved and they're packed in there as tight as possible. I'm looking good right now!!! Truck in the garage, one in the driveway and just a trailer in the sideyard as far as it looks. This weekend, probably sun, one of my goals though is to start cleaning up the rest of the crap laying around my front yard and driveway. All the steel is getting tossed in the side yard and soon to be disposed of, the random sheets of metal need to be cut and shaped better and then stored or tossed, etc... Pressure wash and brush down the driveway after that and get it looking like a regular house on the block again with a tubing bender bolted to the driveway.

#27,591 ·
Not sure which is why I'm thinking I just knock it out and have it done before you're probably waking up sat morning! LOL If things go right, you can bring me a breakfast burrito and see the finished product at the same time! LOL Actually I'm more concerned with wind/swamp cooler and dust... I figure the earlier I do it, the calmer it will be as well as cooler.

#27,592 ·
Not sure which is why I'm thinking I just knock it out and have it done before you're probably waking up sat morning! LOL If things go right, you can bring me a breakfast burrito and see the finished product at the same time! LOL Actually I'm more concerned with wind/swamp cooler and dust... I figure the earlier I do it, the calmer it will be as well as cooler.
I'll be in Portland (well, Willamette valley) staying at a winery on Saturday.

#27,593 ·
Crap, so much for breakfast! I'll be doing this, then breakfast, then sleeping mid day. Sat evening I'm going to a mint 400 viewing party with a for sale sign on the truck followed by possibly heading out to a night race at stateline with a for sale sign still on my truck. Hopefully it's freshly painted red!

#27,595 ·
Make sure that you put a flat bill hat on the dash and a rockstar drink in the cup holder... it will sell quickly.

On a better note, I just found out that I can rent a pop up trailer on base for $40 a night or a fully towable trailer for $60 a night... not oo bad.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.