Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread - Page 1373 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineFS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectSavvy Aluminum Gas Tank Skid

Unread 01-31-2013, 12:20 PM   #20581
Garza
Vendor

2005 LJ Wrangler 

Another photo of said tape measure:

Garza is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-31-2013, 12:30 PM   #20582
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garza View Post
Weeds have been taken care of as best I can tell, I used a couple treatments of Sedgehammer and it worked great. I think all my plants except a few died after we added the fabric though lol
Glad to hear the weeds got under control. I have honestly NEVER seen that happen before.

are you saying stuff died recently? Several things will go dormant during the winter (specifically the lantana) but they will come back in the spring.

Quote:
Well I figured it up and over a period of time, This four thousand dollar car of mine, Cost fourteen thousand dollars And ninety-nine cents, well now! - Jerry Reed

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Gone but not Forgotten: 97 TJs Build Up.

Dr. Marneaus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-31-2013, 12:32 PM   #20583
andy02
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Garza knew where I found it! LOL

http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/gener...-tj-build.html
jeep2.jpg  

Its so short ****s like me and you can still get in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ACR View Post
My issue was I couldn't get the balls centered. I had to use some extra force to get everything lined up right. It didn't take me long.

September 11 2001
Never Forget!
andy02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-31-2013, 12:34 PM   #20584
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMCKEIG

Did you hear that? He says he wants to see it! Your guys' friendship sounds like Powr should be involved, haha.
Please give me a heads up when Andy is coming around so I can find other activities besides coming over and working on vehicles to do that day! Haha
Don't hate the player, hate the game! Lol don't be mad cause they're cheating on you, join the fun, three's company, foo! Haha
Unread 01-31-2013, 12:40 PM   #20585
B0nez
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy02 View Post
Just found this:
Do you see what I see?
An extreme LCOG build you can actually get into without a step ladder or a special gooseboost from Powr?

Oh.. shoulda scrolled down first. Oh well, I still say my answer is better.
B0nez is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-31-2013, 12:46 PM   #20586
andy02
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by B0nez View Post
An extreme LCOG build you can actually get into without a step ladder or a special gooseboost from Powr?

Oh.. shoulda scrolled down first. Oh well, I still say my answer is better.

Exactly!

My signature is proof!

Quote:
My issue was I couldn't get the balls centered. I had to use some extra force to get everything lined up right. It didn't take me long.

September 11 2001
Never Forget!
Unread 01-31-2013, 12:48 PM   #20587
sirhk100

Kinda crazy that dude that crashed on the snow mobile last week at the xgames and actually walked off the course ended up dieing from his injuries this morning. Pretty sure that's the first death they've had in the xgames which has to be going on close to 20 years now. Pretty insane!!!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/TPF-Racing/255393361194429
sirhk100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-31-2013, 01:08 PM   #20588
B0nez
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhk100 View Post
Kinda crazy that dude that crashed on the snow mobile last week at the xgames and actually walked off the course ended up dieing from his injuries this morning. Pretty sure that's the first death they've had in the xgames which has to be going on close to 20 years now. Pretty insane!!!
Link to said crash? I haven't heard about this.. what a shame.
B0nez is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-31-2013, 01:12 PM   #20589
Raptor0206
1985 CJ7 

Quote:
I hung out with Caleb Moore back in the day in MN. He was huge in freestyle quads. He was the 2nd person ever to do one on a quad. Very talented at what he did. Sucks....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K67L...e_gdata_player
Cant tell if the front of the sled hit him or the ski
Raptor0206 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-31-2013, 01:17 PM   #20590
andy02
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
That sucks. Dude was only 25 years old. I thought some freestyle skier died last year?

Quote:

September 11 2001
Never Forget!
Unread 01-31-2013, 02:03 PM   #20591
sirhk100

Possible simple idea for a certain yellow cj that's scene around these parts... KEY WORD BEING SIMPLE!!!! There would be a cross piece somewhere between the two angle irons also...

Unread 01-31-2013, 02:29 PM   #20592
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

looks like it'll work.

Quote:
Well I figured it up and over a period of time, This four thousand dollar car of mine, Cost fourteen thousand dollars And ninety-nine cents, well now! - Jerry Reed

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Unread 01-31-2013, 03:04 PM   #20593
sirhk100

Simple and.... Getting rid of HUGE *** angle iron in my metal pile is also important! LOL If it was 1"x1" I'd have tons of use for it, but this huge stuff, ehhhh, perfect for a tow bar I bet! LOL

Unread 01-31-2013, 03:51 PM   #20594
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

does putting a magnet in close proximity to a speaker cause any issues?

I'd like to make some ammo can speaker boxes for the waggy, because its cool and cheap, and it'll make a handy 'removable' unit if i need to take em out, and because im bored.

I want to mount them into the back of the truck with magnets, but i dont know if it's bad to put magnets near a speaker.

if not, anybody know where i can get some decently strong magnets or what kind to look for?

Quote:

Unread 01-31-2013, 03:55 PM   #20595
sirhk100

Find some old subs getting thrown away and bust the magnets off them maybe?

No clue on the damage issue... I wouldn't think some considering some of the subwoofer boxes and proximity/size of the magnets when mounted in crazy layouts sometimes.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.