Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread - Page 1363 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

Rough Country Jeep Suspension Deals at Rockridge 4WD!G2 Disc Brake Conversion Kit for Jeep Wrangler YJ TJ LJ ChIron Cross Customer JK and TJ Wrangler Bumpers now at ROCK

Unread 01-28-2013, 06:10 PM   #20431
Spaceball

2001 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksturgio View Post
My new truck doesn't have a gas cap. That may be an answer to your problem khris. Even manufacturers know people are so dumb they quit making gas caps.
Yep dumb for sure, but Ford does make a little locking plug for it. Doesn't keep out any dust though.

Spaceball is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-28-2013, 06:13 PM   #20432
Spaceball

2001 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Marneaus View Post
its the same idea as a fountain or something in a court yard, she just ended up choosing a pot that was exactly what I originally envisioned.
I like it, could be used for cover!
Spaceball is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-28-2013, 06:34 PM   #20433
Raptor0206
1985 CJ7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregaf3 View Post
And this guy wants the same price for only 4 of them http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/pts/3548678129.html

They do look a little better with 35's on them though

i wonder how they would look if you "machined" the edges where the holes are like it is on the outer area. just thinking it might look like the old chevy rims with those chrome accents they put on the rims back in the day. Or it would just make them look worse i dunno.

either way yes you need 35

After looking at my lift i think i should of went with 35's instead of 33's
i tried to resize but its not having it
Raptor0206 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-28-2013, 06:47 PM   #20434
adams1985cj
1985 CJ7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregaf3
Still wondering how this guy was able to get these with 0 miles on them. Most Jeeps get to the dealer with 3-5 miles on them.

http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/pts/3575293358.html

Does make me want to bump the price of mine up a little bit though.
My titan had zero on it. I got to role the first mile during the test drive. It came on the truck while I was looking. They had to get the GM to sign off on a test drive. Then once I bought it I had to wait a week so their mechs could go through it and do the dealer prep.
Unread 01-28-2013, 07:12 PM   #20435
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

RARE trail rated edition! Roflmfao roflmfao Lolz

http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/cto/3555098325.html

Maybe I should up MY asking price because its a rare trail rated edition with the RARE sunburst orange! OMFG!
Unread 01-28-2013, 07:24 PM   #20436
Raptor0206
1985 CJ7 

naa you gotta get those custom 4x4 decals
Raptor0206 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-28-2013, 07:52 PM   #20437
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

My custom powrjunkey and mojave stickers are better! Lol
Unread 01-28-2013, 08:13 PM   #20438
jokerchief462
Wild Wheeler

1989 YJ Wrangler 

What I drive is very rare!!! Where has this guy been I love the add the fog lights in the bumper are VERY RARE!!! Not likely. But anyway for the unsuspecting great sales job for a regular street driven Jeep.

AF Jeep Club Tail #184
jokerchief462 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-28-2013, 09:14 PM   #20439
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Do you people have any idea how rare a 1973 wagoneer is?

This great piece of automotive history can be yours for only $20,000.

Rare factory installed duct-tape wire splices!!! (very rare, only done this wya during the 20 years AMC owned jeep!)
Rare leaky factory oil pan!
Original 360 was replaced with a RARE 1987 360. (rare because it was only made for 4 more years before they stopped!)
Rare aftermarket flowmaster exhaust!
Rare harbor freight lights installed under the rear bumper! *(rare, because few people would trust anything from china freight).
Rare Turbo400 transmission was rarely rebuilt twice in 1 week because i screwed it up. Two rebuilds, its practically a turbo800!!!!!

Unfortunately it's not the trail rated version. Otherwise i'd be asking $28,000. Here's the deal, buy my waggy for $20,000 and i'll throw in a set of factory jeep trail rated badges, nobody will know the difference!

Illegitimi Non Carborundum

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Dr. Marneaus is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-28-2013, 09:17 PM   #20440
andy02
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Marneaus
Do you people have any idea how rare a 1973 wagoneer is?

This great piece of automotive history can be yours for only $20,000.

Unfortunately it's not the trail rated version. Otherwise i'd be asking $28,000. Here's the deal, buy my waggy for $20,000 and i'll throw in a set of factory jeep trail rated badges, nobody will know the difference!
Do you have the original Waggy engine? Numbers matching makes the price go way up!

Its so short ****s like me and you can still get in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ACR View Post
My issue was I couldn't get the balls centered. I had to use some extra force to get everything lined up right. It didn't take me long.

September 11 2001
Never Forget!
andy02 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-28-2013, 09:37 PM   #20441
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Add "original miles" and "numbers matching" an you're golden!
Unread 01-28-2013, 10:06 PM   #20442
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

When they ask about matching numbers just say that the all of the speedo numbers are even!!

I do like the 26k price tag on the 2010 though. You can get a new sport for cheaper than that.
Unread 01-29-2013, 12:14 AM   #20443
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregaf3
When they ask about matching numbers just say that the all of the speedo numbers are even!!

I do like the 26k price tag on the 2010 though. You can get a new sport for cheaper than that.
But it's the rare trail rated edition!
Unread 01-29-2013, 12:57 AM   #20444
Puck81
Web Wheeler

2000 XJ Cherokee 

Finaly got home from work, got one of my cold beer glasses (20oz) 5oz of spiced rum 5 ice cubes fill the rest with Coke Zero.... Its good to be home....

Sent from my Imagination
Puck81 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-29-2013, 08:35 AM   #20445
MMCKEIG
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puck81
Finaly got home from work, got one of my cold beer glasses (20oz) 5oz of spiced rum 5 ice cubes fill the rest with Coke Zero.... Its good to be home....

Sent from my Imagination
Spiced Rum? What's it like to pretend like you're either a female or back in college? Haha
MMCKEIG is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.