Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread - Page 1352 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

Poison spyder items @ oconee off road 706 534 9955Ruffstuff Axle Simple Swap Kit!The Ruffstuff NOT Universal 4 Link Kit!

Unread 01-25-2013, 11:25 AM   #20266
Puck81
Web Wheeler

2000 XJ Cherokee 

Andy how many years do you have left in?

Sent from my Imagination

Puck81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-25-2013, 11:27 AM   #20267
MMCKEIG
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puck81

Sent from my Imagination
From the sounds of it, Andy hasn't gotten it in in quite a while, so "years" might be a stretch. Haha
MMCKEIG is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-25-2013, 11:29 AM   #20268
sirhk100

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy02 View Post
While that sounds like a plan, I have this sneaking suspicion that Jason has either the power or the knowledge of who to call to end my career. He has worked in some pretty powerful circles from the short conversation I had with him while going to get food.
Last I heard he was in Alaska yesterday for a 2 hour meeting and should be in Japan today and Taiwan tomorrow, then after that, not sure... I know he's not back stateside till next weekend. I doubt he'd even know!!! Well except there will be cameras and video present I'm sure and I'd bet at least one person gets a shot of his truck since it's not exactly your typical prerunner type truck. LOL

Best part is I was just emailing SDHQ this morning to order up 2 replacement air filters, remote oil filter, trail gear motor mounts (cause I don't like the ones I made eventhough they didn't break) and some other stuff. The key words on that order was "go ahead and bill to Jason but ship to Khris 4506 xxxxx lv, nv, ..." LOL

http://www.facebook.com/pages/TPF-Racing/255393361194429
sirhk100 is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-25-2013, 11:46 AM   #20269
sirhk100

From my perspective having rode bikes for 27 years now, the first 40 seconds of this doesn't seem that crazy but from 0:40 to a little after the 1:00 mark, holy crap!!!! Sorry but that's 20 some seconds of balls right there!!!

www.facebook.com/video/embed?video_id=312402932213938

(if that link works...)

Unread 01-25-2013, 12:16 PM   #20270
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

wow. That is some crazy stuff right there.
Unread 01-25-2013, 12:42 PM   #20271
andy02
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puck81 View Post

Sent from my Imagination
I can retire from the military in seven years. At my current pay grade, I reach high year tenure in nine. My plan is to make one more pay grade and get out at twenty years.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMCKEIG View Post
From the sounds of it, Andy hasn't gotten it in in quite a while, so "years" might be a stretch. Haha
Lets see, I have been here in Vegas for about a year now and I haven't gotten any here. I went on my last TDY from Germany to here about a year before that where I had a bad experience with a married woman. So yeah, two years, maybe a little more. Thanks for making me think about it Merrick. *******. LOL

Its so short ****s like me and you can still get in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ACR View Post
My issue was I couldn't get the balls centered. I had to use some extra force to get everything lined up right. It didn't take me long.

September 11 2001
Never Forget!
andy02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-25-2013, 12:57 PM   #20272
ksturgio
1997 ZJ 

Man that's rough Andy. Ill get some tonight so you don't feel so bad.
ksturgio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-25-2013, 12:59 PM   #20273
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksturgio View Post
ditto.

Quote:
Well it ain't just the smoke and the traffic jam that makes me the bitter fool I am But this four-wheel buggy is A-dollaring me to death.
For gas and oils and fluids and grease, And wires and tires and anti freeze....And them accessories, Well honey, that's something else!
Well I figured it up and over a period of time, This four thousand dollar car of mine, Cost fourteen thousand dollars And ninety-nine cents, well now!
- Jerry Reed

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Gone but not Forgotten: 97 TJs Build Up.

Dr. Marneaus is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-25-2013, 01:07 PM   #20274
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

So, sorry to bring it back to guns, but for all intents and purposes, the 'truck gun' project is complete. Maybe i'll make a leather scabbard at some point.

total 'out of pocket' cost was about $25.00. This is because I sold a few accessories to pay for the original gun before I bought it. If you dont count that, it'd be about $105.

Quote:
Well it ain't just the smoke and the traffic jam that makes me the bitter fool I am But this four-wheel buggy is A-dollaring me to death.
For gas and oils and fluids and grease, And wires and tires and anti freeze....And them accessories, Well honey, that's something else!
Well I figured it up and over a period of time, This four thousand dollar car of mine, Cost fourteen thousand dollars And ninety-nine cents, well now!
- Jerry Reed

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Unread 01-25-2013, 01:28 PM   #20275
andy02
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksturgio View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Marneaus View Post
ditto.

I hate you both.

Its so short ****s like me and you can still get in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ACR View Post
My issue was I couldn't get the balls centered. I had to use some extra force to get everything lined up right. It didn't take me long.

September 11 2001
Never Forget!
andy02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-25-2013, 01:34 PM   #20276
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Anyone down for shooting tomorrow?
Unread 01-25-2013, 01:36 PM   #20277
adams1985cj
1985 CJ7 

How much is it costing to refill acetylene and oxygen tanks now days?
Unread 01-25-2013, 01:55 PM   #20278
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powrjunkey View Post
Anyone down for shooting tomorrow?
I was planning to go sometime this weekend but not sure if tomorrow or sunday, i need to get a hair cut and buy a suit tomorrow.

Quote:
- Jerry Reed

Unread 01-25-2013, 02:17 PM   #20279
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Heading out from my place at 730. Your welcome to come for a bit. I have to work in the afternoon, so I won't be out all day.
Unread 01-25-2013, 02:32 PM   #20280
sirhk100

Quote:
Originally Posted by adams1985cj View Post
How much is it costing to refill acetylene and oxygen tanks now days?
Shouldn't be much. Haven't had mine filled in years but need to sometime in the next month or two before I start on the exploder build cause the torch is going to be in the mix during that project! LOL

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.